NFL Black Monday 2019

Dr Fear

2 minutes ago, RPM said:

It would take $$$$$ to get him out of his contract.

Have you read the contract? Outside of what has been reported, I assume there is nothing publicly available since Baylor is a private school. I’d be surprised if there aren’t some major caveats to the extension that has been reported, specifically for the NFL. 

3 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

Also, the big concern on Rhule previously was that he has a drinking problem. Also, allegedly a scorching case of chronic halitosis, but I guess interviews can be conducted inside hazmat suits. 

I think the cafeteria smock thing is a bigger red flag 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

46 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

Also, the big concern on Rhule previously was that he has a drinking problem. Also, allegedly a scorching case of chronic halitosis, but I guess interviews can be conducted inside hazmat suits. 

That would explain that thing he wears all the time.

4 hours ago, TKthunder2 said:

This year?  Maybe, due to the timing of firing/hiring windows.  No way, Ever?  Disagree completely, he’ll gets another NFL HC job unless he decide to try college.  The NFL is full of retreads.

Agree with this. NFL guys are so self-regarded that they always think the hiring pool is small. 

Once an NFL head coach, always at least a candidate. 

4 minutes ago, youdunnf'dup said:

5 hours ago, TKthunder2 said:

This year?  Maybe, due to the timing of firing/hiring windows.  No way, Ever?  Disagree completely, he’ll gets another NFL HC job unless he decide to try college.  The NFL is full of retreads.

Yeah, as bad a MLB.

42 minutes ago, Bartles said:

Nice to see the Redskins hire a minority coach

Uh, now I’m really confused. A minority ???? I guess Rivera is either a white or Hispanic dude, right ?  God knows the NFL needs to worry about hiring a few more “minorities”.  A few more white folks, few more Hispanics.....the occasional Asian.....just to get the demographics right.  We can all sleep better then.  Holy shit, the comments some people make...

• Fuck You 4

48 minutes ago, Bluemoon3287 said:

Uh, now I’m really confused. A minority ???? I guess Rivera is either a white or Hispanic dude, right ?  God knows the NFL needs to worry about hiring a few more “minorities”.  A few more white folks, few more Hispanics.....the occasional Asian.....just to get the demographics right.  We can all sleep better then.  Holy shit, the comments some people make...

Lol never would’ve thought that comment would set anyone off the way it did for you. Hmm

Rivera always seemed like a pretty good coach to me. I can't quit grasp why Cam Newton getting hurt in the first (or second?) game would be reason to fire the coach.

But looking at his record it seems to be a lot like Garrett's - alternating double digit wins and losing seasons - so I guess I can see why they might like to have him gone.