Serious question for the sooner fans.

Tx_2_Sc85

Good thing the stupid motherfuckers at the Big 12 office still won't figure out that tilting everything in favor of Oklahoma never works out for the conference in the postseason.
Maybe start calling their fucking holding in conference games so someone else might win the league you stupid motherfuckers.

Blatant holding on that final TD by hurts on 4th down, no call.

The meltdown at dirtburglers is worth your time. Just saying... 

I wasn’t able to tonight because my chick made me go someplace with her, but my favorite thing to do after an OU loss is to tune into The Sports Animal and listen to drunk Okies call Al Eschbach and bitch and moan. It’s hard to describe how enjoyable it is. I thought about telling her my stomach hurt or some such so I could stay home and listen, but I out kicked my coverage and she was a little pissed at me for getting a wasted with my Catholic cousins over the holidays, so I didn’t push it
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Huckleberry said:

Good thing the stupid motherfuckers at the Big 12 office still won't figure out that tilting everything in favor of Oklahoma never works out for the conference in the postseason.

Maybe start calling their fucking holding in conference games so someone else might win the league you stupid motherfuckers.

I'd love to see a statistical analysis of holding calls against OU by Big XII refs vs non-Big XII refs.

• Like 1

I wasn’t able to tonight because my chick made me go someplace with her, but my favorite thing to do after an OU loss is to tune into The Sports Animal and listen to drunk Okies call Al Eschbach and bitch and moan. It’s hard to describe how enjoyable it is. I thought about telling her my stomach hurt or some such so I could stay home and listen, but I out kicked my coverage and she was a little pissed at me for getting a wasted with my Catholic cousins over the holidays, so I didn’t push it
it better than the aggy post game call in show?

13 minutes ago, ImissWallyPryor said:

When was OU’s last postseason win of any significance? After the 2000 season?

The 2014 sugar bowl was in their minds very significant, but Saban said his players didnt give a fuck to be there and bob stops eats bags of dicks got butt hurt and declared a huge victory against a big bad sec team. 

So really they haven’t had any significant post season wins. 

46 minutes ago, ImissWallyPryor said:

When was OU’s last postseason win of any significance? After the 2000 season?

Oklahoma’s BCS/NY6 wins since 2000 

2001 NCG/Orange Bowl over #2 Florida State (11-1)

2003 Rose Bowl over #6 Washington State (10-2)

2011 Fiesta Bowl over unranked UConn (8-5)

2013 Sugar Bowl over #3 Alabama (11-1 even though they didn’t want to be there /s)

2017 Sugar Bowl over #17 Auburn (8-5)

Note they also lost: 3 BCS National Championships, 4 CFP Semifinals, and 2 regular Fiesta Bowls.

Texas’ BCS/NY6 wins since 2000 

2005 Rose Bowl over #13 Michigan (9-2)

2006 NCG/Rose Bowl over #1 USC (12-0)

2009 Fiesta Bowl over #10 Ohio State (10-2)

2019 Sugar Bowl over #5 Georgia (11-2)

Note they also lost: 1 BCS National Championship

So despite having 9 more chances to add to their list of major bowl wins, OU is only beating UT by a single major bowl win (assuming we count that win over the unranked UConn).

Edited by TKthunder2

Thanks. I had totally forgotten the Wazzu and Bama games, and I remembered Auburn as a lesser bowl because of their ranking. UConn was a joke and shouldn’t count. I guess I am still giddy over that old meme poking fun at their BCS losing streak. 

Edited by ImissWallyPryor

I know I should envy their massive success while we have sucked so much shit for so long but damn it must suck to flame out in the post season so many times. That just seems like a nightmare. I almost would prefer just to suck shit. At least the few times Texas has had a chance we usually won.

But maybe it would be better to be the Atlanta Braves of College Football. I don't know.

Edited by Valmy77

No sister fucking.  I’m sure if I actually had a sister it would be poundtown after that first half.  I did stay and watch tOSU lose at the bar.  Anyone from Chicago knows about the billion bucknuts fans here...holy shit do they take losing poorly.  Luckily I’m used to OU completely shitting the bed and on top of that I’m used to getting really drunk on pretty much any Saturday, so it was all good.  
Damn, that’s a long ass way of saying I wish my brother was my sister.  

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

24 minutes ago, aggie08 said:

I mean, I guess it's still better to be the Buffalo Bills and at least consistently be on the stage to nationally embarrass oneself than it is to be the Jacksonville Jaguars and never get the opportunity.

I guess an aggie would know what Jacksonville fans go through. AFC, AFC.

Edited by Bevo
  • Haha 1