Serious question for the sooner fans.

Tx_2_Sc85

1 hour ago, aggie08 said:

I mean, I guess it's still better to be the Buffalo Bills and at least consistently be on the stage to nationally embarrass oneself than it is to be the Jacksonville Jaguars and never get the opportunity.

Double!

Edited by ChiTownDoc
Drunk

13 hours ago, MrPhlegm said:
15 hours ago, DeadArmadillo said:

I wasn’t able to tonight because my chick made me go someplace with her, but my favorite thing to do after an OU loss is to tune into The Sports Animal and listen to drunk Okies call Al Eschbach and bitch and moan. It’s hard to describe how enjoyable it is. I thought about telling her my stomach hurt or some such so I could stay home and listen, but I out kicked my coverage and she was a little pissed at me for getting a wasted with my Catholic cousins over the holidays, so I didn’t push it

it better than the aggy post game call in show?

I don't know.  Never checked it out.  But now I feel like I need to

On 12/28/2019 at 6:59 PM, Huckleberry said:

Good thing the stupid motherfuckers at the Big 12 office still won't figure out that tilting everything in favor of Oklahoma never works out for the conference in the postseason.

Maybe start calling their fucking holding in conference games so someone else might win the league you stupid motherfuckers.

post of the year