Watching the Big 12 bowl games makes me more frustrated we went 5-4 in this shit conference

perfectchaos007

14 hours ago, perfectchaos007 said:

Okie lite lost to aggy, ISU blown out by domers, and OU was blown out by LSU. We'll see how Baylor does against Georgia and KState still has to play but regardless I think it's already clear this conference had a down year, and we could only muster 5-4 in this dumpster fire. 

I just wanted to vent. I'm sure others feel my frustration. Make or break for Herman and co. in 2020. Big 12 champ game or bust

Some really great info in this post. Thanks for the analysis!

The game last night underscored how completely fucking inept our game plan was vs. OU. 

Nine. Nine fucking sacks given up. OU had 35 total and averaged less than 3 per game. It’s incomprehensible how fucking pathetic our coaching staff was leading up to, and during, that game. 

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Neonmoon said:

Grow up. We look like dumbasses because we lost to TCU, Iowa State, and Baylor friend. We look like dumbasses because we haven’t hired a coach who has a fucking clue in a decade. Stop emoting because OU losing makes you feel bad.

The fans didn’t lose to TCU, ISU, and Baylor friend. The fans didn’t make the coaching hires. Our fans look like dumbasses celebrating another team that we consistently lose to failures. If you think this doesn’t make our fanbase look like dolts than have at it hoss. 

• Like 1

Half the conference was 5-4, so yeah, it was a down year. And fuck OU. Would have liked to see ISU win and maybe KSU but I generally don’t care. OU losing and by blowout is always good. Baylor getting skullfucked will be nice too, Georgia doesn’t even need to care to win that game.

12 hours ago, A’Dam Psycho said:

We have people on this site celebrating OU getting buttfucked as if that’s a good look for us. OUs performance made us look like complete incompetent dipshits and recruiting is gonna suffer because of it. We scored 27 against these fucks while LSU scored 49 in the first half without breaking a sweat. We’re literally the model program for doing nothing with elite talent and we’re laughing at a team that won the conference four years in a row with equal to less talent as us. We haven’t won this shitty mediocre conference in ten fucking years with the best talent. This shit is embarrassing and I’m tired of it tbh

blOU was a 9-3 team this year, if we're being honest. They won the Big 12 and made it to the playoffs thanks to a tremendous coaching job from Lincoln Riley. While, as usual, our coaches wasted a talented offensive squad on the way to another middle-of-the-pack season.

• Like 1

OU making the playoff hurt the conference overall, I think, as everyone moved up a slot during an otherwise down/flat year.  Pokes should not have shit the bed with head-scratching offensive moves against aggy, but OU got pummeled / Texas plays a CFP contender / ISU player a ranked ND / etc.  

OU probably doesn’t lose 63-14 against Georgia, Baylor is a better style matchup for Utah, Etc.  Also, water is wet.  

• Like 3

2 hours ago, CurlyDumps said:

The game last night underscored how completely fucking inept our game plan was vs. OU. 

Nine. Nine fucking sacks given up. OU had 35 total and averaged less than 3 per game. It’s incomprehensible how fucking pathetic our coaching staff was leading up to, and during, that game. 

You're assuming Mensa had a plan. He didn't even know ou was our next opponent. 🙄

I'm pissed we've had one olineman drafted in 11 years and he's a spare for Dallas, this is the root of all evil fucking us 
Put this on repeat.

Between OL and LB, we're not getting it done. But if I could online fix one thing, it would be the development of the offensive line.

No offense works consistently without OL play. Not just run blocking. Not just pass blocking. All blocking on all downs in all situations.
  • Like 2

23 hours ago, USNALonghorn said:

Every single year I hope that we are the sole Big12 team with a bowl win. I couldn’t give two shits about conference pride. We either do our fucking job or we don’t. And it is absolutely satisfying watching OU get skullfucked on the national stage.

I was about to post this same thing, but then you took the words right out of my mouth. Truth. I care about Texas winning first, ou losing second, and the rest can fuck all.

• Like 1

On 12/28/2019 at 10:31 PM, USNALonghorn said:

Every single year I hope that we are the sole Big12 team with a bowl win. I couldn’t give two shits about conference pride. We either do our fucking job or we don’t. And it is absolutely satisfying watching OU get skullfucked on the national stage.

We did it!!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Okie lite lost to aggy, ISU blown out by domers, and OU was blown out by LSU. We'll see how Baylor does against Georgia and KState still has to play but regardless I think it's already clear this conference had a down year, and we could only muster 5-4 in this dumpster fire. 

I just wanted to vent. I'm sure others feel my frustration. Make or break for Herman and co. in 2020. Big 12 champ game or bust
Hey aggy. When a conference team loses it helps recruiting. I know you aggies want bama and lsu to win constantly. But do your thing. Buy a big 12 shirt or something.

12 hours ago, satyanash said:

The Big 12 has officially finished the bowl season with a 1-5 record... the worst postseason record since the formation of the conference.

In case any further proof was needed how big of a wasted opportunity this season was.

Makes you wonder how we lost to four Big 12 teams this season.

• Like 1

I wish every team in the B12 wins their bowl to make it tougher to get recruits of kids that want to stay close to home.

Who gives a shit about conference bowl wins. The B12 went 3-1 against sec last year. Who is talking about that January 10th 2019? Nobody.

On 12/28/2019 at 10:33 PM, TwiceHorn said:

I'm quite certain the rash of injuries was proximately caused by Orlando's scheme fuck.

But, but wait... Burt Herman Macklin ( All seeing/, all knowing) said we had  this awesome elite defense in 2017.....and somehow things unraveled.... how could this be?

Edited by El Squared

Well if we could become like Clemson and treat every b12 game like another time up game that would be nice.

Fuck this conference. I made a $0 bet that no big 12 teams finish in the top 10. Guess I'll be slightly wrong if they leave blow u up there but I was almost right

26 minutes ago, El Squared said:

But, but wait... Burt Herman Macklin ( All seeing/, all knowing) said we had  this awesome elite defense in 2017.....and somehow things unraveled.... how could this be?

Really good logic here. Because our defense sucked in 2019, it couldn’t have possibly been good in 2017. That’s some very good support for your “bullshit assertion.” lol

On ‎12‎/‎29‎/‎2019 at 11:22 AM, Homercles said:

OU making the playoff hurt the conference overall, I think, as everyone moved up a slot during an otherwise down/flat year.  Pokes should not have shit the bed with head-scratching offensive moves against aggy, but OU got pummeled / Texas plays a CFP contender / ISU player a ranked ND / etc.  

OU probably doesn’t lose 63-14 against Georgia, Baylor is a better style matchup for Utah, Etc.  Also, water is wet.  

yes, the rest of the Big 12...meh, but I cannot stand SEC SEC SEC mouth breathers and the media which carries their water for them all year long. like it or not the big 12 loses just give more ammunition to the SEC SEC SEC crowd and their countless media friends their leader Paul Furkbaum was already spending his entire making case all day yesterday. These jackasses will use this dirt to try their damndest to get two SEC teams in the CFP, many times when its not deserved. These sh!t heads would like it if we went back to the days of the LSU vs Bama rematch and call it a championship. Texas first of course but because of the SEC SEC SEC deal and the media I would at least prefer if the conference did better during bowl season, because even when the SEC is shitty in the bowl season the media and pollsters will put Miss St, and Gomer up high in the early season rankings because they are part of the SEC.

• Like 1

On 12/28/2019 at 9:22 PM, A’Dam Psycho said:

Us keeping it close vs LSU means literally nothing considering we lost to OU already. We’re doing the exact shit we laugh at aggy for doing.

Either way, one season comparisons are a mute point anyways. The perception around CFB is we’re OUs bitch and we shouldn’t be.

It’s this nationally.  OU is seen as chokers.  Texas is seen as OU’s bitch and massively underachieving consistently.  Wish I could stop watching this shit.  

Nah, nationally Texas isn't seen so much as OU's bitch, but rather just a shitty overall program.  

And for the past decade that's been true.

Back in the early 2000s when Texas was actually beating most other teams and losing only to OU, that's when Texas was OU's bitch.  Now, we're just crappy.

Sure would love to see that change.