The Natty: Clemson vs LSU

Handcruser

1 minute ago, DefinitelyNotHollywoodColt said:

Before tonight I would have picked LSU in a landslide. But after watching Clemson, I just don’t see them going down like that.

Clemson has a defense, LSU only kind of has a defense.  That shit matters in Championship games.

Seriously, negged.  Will remove it you change it.

Omg. I need that rep man. Plz don’t do this. Think of the children! I’ll fix it soon so that TKthunder2 from the internet can restore my dignity and pride and continue the classy tradition of surly!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 3
  • Fuck You 1

34 minutes ago, Handcruser said:

Omg. I need that rep man. Plz don’t do this. Think of the children! I’ll fix it soon so that TKthunder2 from the internet can restore my dignity and pride and continue the classy tradition of surly!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Bravo.

Just keep saying “Natty” then that’ll show’em.  That is the stupidest fucking slang that is primarily used by fans of teams who haven’t had National Championship in the last 50 years.  For fucks sake you could have just used NCG but instead you tried to get all cute with that abortion of a title.  I’m embarrassed for you.

• Like 4

7 hours ago, TKthunder2 said:

Bravo.

Just keep saying “Natty” then that’ll show’em.  That is the stupidest fucking slang that is primarily used by fans of teams who haven’t had National Championship in the last 50 years.  For fucks sake you could have just used NCG but instead you tried to get all cute with that abortion of a title.  I’m embarrassed for you.

Ok Boomer