2020 Celebrity Death Pool

Wally Fairway

I don't know how recent this photo was, but she apparently aged fairly well.

My wife is into following stories like this, so she knows -- turns out Dawn Wells was good friends IRL with the actors who played the Howells, who bailed her out frequently in the aftermath of that cast getting the biggest screw job in the history of bad TV contracts.

image.png.01ea18d3431d43a0a99130db5e691e84.png

1 hour ago, phdhorn said:

Well, I guess the remake of "Mary Ann and the Five Corpses" is off now.  RIP sweetie (the one who wisely invested her $ and didn't need to act any more).

So Ginger wins.  I was always team Ginger.  6' and a great rack.  Don't look at any current pix though.

I was always team "both Tacos"

294c38d0-4ad6-11eb-bc8d-60cb07d3c858

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Brisketexan said:

1 - team Mary Ann for life. Smart, sexy brunette? Yes please.

2 - and...adds another to the list, just under the wire...local celebrity Ginny, of Ginny’s Little Longhorn. She served me countless beers. Furk.

Kim just told me that Ginny had passed. Sad. Great Lady. Have you gone down to comfort Amanda yet? Isn't that her granddaughters name?

CHIEF

I wasn't butthurt, I honestly thought your post on the other thread was serious and that you were genuinely disturbed.  My bad.  

My filter in life is thrown completely off during pandemic.  In real life interactions, I assumed everything is a joke.  But now I don't have any real-life interactions so my wiring is all fucked up.  I mean, it was fucked up to begin with but now it's way crazy.  

Anyway, there's a racist 'Niekro Knuckleballa v. Niekro Knuckleballer' joke in here somewhere.  You see, only we can call each other "Knuckleballer" said Tim Whitefield, Steven White, Robert Albino Dickey, and Whilbur "Whitey" Wood, 

Edited by Lobo