2020 Celebrity Death Pool

Wally Fairway

5 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

Gale Sayers.  77.  

That movie traumatized me in elementary.   Not sure why we had to watch it.

Wrong Gale Sayers - the one that died today was the football player from Brian's Song, another movie that traumatized me in elementary school.

I was thinking of the Gale Sayers from Behind the Green Door.  She died years ago.

So..... she's not on the 2020 lit.

And I'm not wishing for it at all, because there is a lot of High School nostalgia with Shannon and the rest of her crew, but sad to re-report Shannon Doherty's breast cancer has come back and stage 4.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/09/29/entertainment/shannen-doherty-breast-cancer/index.html

shes been fighting it now for almost 2 years

her initial diagnoses was in 2017, went into remission,  and the original Feb article says she was fighting the cancer before Luke Perry died. (March 4 2019)

Edited by AUS-97HORN
  • Hook 'Em 1

She has plans to write letters and leave video messages for friends and family for after her death.

"There are things I need to say to my mom. I want my husband to know what he's meant to me," she said. "But whenever it comes time for me to do it, it feels so final. It feels like you're signing off, and I'm not signing off."

"I feel like I'm a very, very healthy human being. It's hard to wrap up your affairs when you feel like you're going to live another 10 or 15 years," Doherty added.

Fucking A.   Can’t imagine that.  As somebody in their 40s, I just can’t.  

Edited by atomheartbevo