Cowboys v. Redskins: Jason's swan song

Jive Turkey

2 minutes ago, Patrick Bateman said:

Don't spend top 5 picks on RBs and then you don't feel the necessity to give them big 2nd contracts..... Derrick Henry in the 2nd would have been just fine.

So true. But we’ve got a GM trying to rebuild the exact team from the 1990’s. Just without a good HC. Zeke May be talented but he doesn’t have 1/10th of the heart Smith had. Dak has all the leadership skills but the accuracy is not great and we refuse to play him to his strengths. Amari Cooper is no Michael Irvin. Our WRs drop shit that’s at this point ridiculous. At least Our kicker is better now.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Surly Bevo said:

Blowing a lead late to the Redskins as the Giants come back to beat the Eagles at the wire will be a fitting way to end all of this bullshit

And somehow Pistola finds his way into the field to finish the game and us off. Or AP breaks off some historic 85 yard run. 

5 minutes ago, Lobo said:

Isn’t a big knock on jerry Jones by most cowboys fans that he’s more concerned with making money with the Franchise than he is about winning with the franchise?  

No.  the problem is how much he thinks he knows about the game of football, because he played it before.

He's a successful businessman.  he's a shitty 'football man."

Damn I feel for you current Cowboy fans. Been one since the early 70s and after Jimmy and the triplets realized I’ve seen the best I’ll ever see so the last 25 plus years of Jerrah don’t really affect me. Sadly it’s the same for the Horns.

But my blood pressure is lower on the weekends.

20 minutes ago, Patrick Bateman said:

Don't spend top 5 picks on RBs and then you don't feel the necessity to give them big 2nd contracts..... Derrick Henry in the 2nd would have been just fine.

or if you do take him in the top five because you feel he's the one missing piece to a title team within the next six years did fine. But you better have it 100% decided on day one he's getting in a five-year rookie deal plus a franchise tag year and then walking. 

just put Cooper rush in the fucking game. Dak is obviously pretty badly injured

Just now, Sgt Hulk said:

why am i watching these no talent pieces of shit 

I'm pissed the NFL switched the giants eagles to fucking 3:25 thus forcing  me to watch this abortion of a coaching staff and team.  normally thats a 1PM kick game with 2 east coast teams.

2 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

It’s really weird. Dude is a robot on the sidelines and then all the sudden this freakish shove that looks creepy desperate happy and bizarre 

its fake trying to connect with players.  they don't give a shit about Garrett.  its obvious.