Woody fuckin Hayes

Horn Under a Bad Sign

29 minutes ago, bluto said:

Damn I wish that LB woulda rolled that old asshole

I think he barely noticed.  Just looking at him like, "Hey, what's up old man."

Here is where I say that I'm really sick of current day crowd shots in Columbus of guys wearing those Ray Ban Woody Hays glasses.  

• Like 1

I lived in Columbus, OH for a year in The late '90s.  There were Buckeye fans that still claimed that it was Bauman's fault and swore that he taunted Hayes.  But that wasn't The way I remembered it.  And The video clearly shows that Hayes attached him with no provocation, except for just playing football.  Maybe he said something to one of The Ohio State players, but there's no way that old man heard him, if he even did that. Mostly, Woody Hayes assaulted a guy.  He went completely over The top nuts

• Like 2

1 minute ago, C-Man said:

Keith Jackson and college football are the best pairing of announcer and sport I’ve ever seen. Vin Scully and baseball come pretty darn close but gimme Jackson.

I'm a football man first, but listening too Vin call a night baseball game on a radio broadcast ?  It was pure poetry.

On 12/29/2019 at 5:56 PM, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

41 years ago today. I was watching with my dad and even though I was young I said "He can't do that, can he?"  My dad said "I believe you just watched a man lose his job."  

My dad said pretty much the same thing. I also remember when the trailer for the first Star Wars movie came on and he told the family what a load of crap that looked like so he wasn’t exactly the Amazing Kreskin

• Like 1

Okay, I get it...I guess.  Woody Hayes was a human being that, for some reason, people looked up to.  But there is also another story at play here...he was a piece of human shit that led a team of human pieces of shit, that belonged to a university of garbage in a state of human filth.  I mean, where do we post that kinda stuff?  there's 5,000 smart kids at Ohio State and god bless them because they're the last remaining chance for much of the midwest.  But fuck the rest of the doomed.  It's human trash and their football program and fanbase can all burn in hell.  

2 hours ago, Lobo said:

Okay, I get it...I guess.  Woody Hayes was a human being that, for some reason, people looked up to.  But there is also another story at play here...he was a piece of human shit that led a team of human pieces of shit, that belonged to a university of garbage in a state of human filth.  I mean, where do we post that kinda stuff?  there's 5,000 smart kids at Ohio State and god bless them because they're the last remaining chance for much of the midwest.  But fuck the rest of the doomed.  It's human trash and their football program and fanbase can all burn in hell.  

Oh go fuck yourself. Seriously. 

• Like 1

I will.  But your fanbase is human garbage.  Hyperbole aside, I watched them physically threaten a disabled Longhorn fan, spit on our elderly fans, throw a full water bottle at the head of one of our female attendees, they pulled a shiv on us, started a couch on fire in front of us and threatened to kill us, and slammed a taxi door shut on her arm so we couldn't escape in it.  We were harassed, shoved, punched, and threatened.  I've been in some dark pockets of this planet but that's the most in fear I've been for my life in the United States.  Only a handful or places in South America and North Africa were scarier to me.  

And it's because your fanbase are all pieces of human shit and Woody Hayes and his family all deserve to rot in hell.  May all of you realize your station in life.  You are the Florida of the Midwest.  Sulk in your fucking flames of misery, you're human filth.  I hope your families had a miserable holiday season you piece of fucking shit.  Woody sucks cocks in hell.  Right next to your grandma.  Fuck off.  Come find me you got a fucking problem asshole.  

Edited by Lobo

I'm not a big internet man.  Royal had some racial tendencies.  All that aside, I hope the entire Hayes family burns in Hell and I wish your entire fanbase an eternity of shit because all of them are human pieces of fucking shit.  You seem nice though.  But I hope most of you die and live out the miserable garbage existence God intended.  Hayes and his minions are sub-human shit-stains.  

But honestly, happy New Year.  Let's keep pretending in 2020 that all people are equal.  

17 minutes ago, Lobo said:

I will.  But your fanbase is human garbage.  Hyperbole aside, I watched them physically threaten a disabled Longhorn fan, spit on our elderly fans, throw a full water bottle at the head of one of our female attendees, they pulled a shiv on us, started a couch on fire in front of us and threatened to kill us, and slammed a taxi door shut on her arm so we couldn't escape in it.  We were harassed, shoved, punched, and threatened.  I've been in some dark pockets of this planet but that's the most in fear I've been for my life in the United States.  Only a handful or places in South America and North Africa were scarier to me.  

And it's because your fanbase are all pieces of human shit and Woody Hayes and his family all deserve to rot in hell.  May all of you realize your station in life.  You are the Florida of the Midwest.  Sulk in your fucking flames of misery, you're human filth.  I hope your families had a miserable holiday season you piece of fucking shit.  Woody sucks cocks in hell.  Right next to your grandma.  Fuck off.  Come find me you got a fucking problem asshole.  

I am not sure you fully and clearly articulated your true feelings.

• Like 1

He would have been a perfect fit for Bud Adams had he ever jumped to the NFL.  Buddy Ryan did a solid impression of him.

Well to be fair, that was a team mate (and he deserved it). Gilbride, or what ever his name was, couldn’t even call his own name while jacking off!

Thanks for the flash back. +1 for the memories.

p.s. what a waste of resources on a team (what could have been?).

I'm not a big internet man.  Royal had some racial tendencies.  All that aside, I hope the entire Hayes family burns in Hell and I wish your entire fanbase an eternity of shit because all of them are human pieces of fucking shit.  You seem nice though.  But I hope most of you die and live out the miserable garbage existence God intended.  Hayes and his minions are sub-human shit-stains.  

But honestly, happy New Year.  Let's keep pretending in 2020 that all people are equal.  
Dude, chill out. Burn a couch if it makes you feel better...

On December 29, 2019 at 6:10 PM, Grade of D as in David said:

Buckeye fans weren't happy with me when I asked why there wasn't any Gator bowl footage in the halftime tribute to Woody during the 2005 game.

Had I been one of those fans I would have clubbed you in the neck.

But seriously, if Woody fuckin Hayes were alive today, he could suck it.

9 hours ago, Lobo said:

I read this in Bill Murray's voice.

10 hours ago, Lobo said:

Show us on the doll where Woody Hayes touched you

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Leanderman said:

Every time he went to Michigan he would not buy gas or food in that state.  He had some serious issues, although I do the same think if I have to drive thru choke-la-homa.

He certainly had an unhealthy and immature obsession with Michigan and a ridiculous temper.  He was a relatively complex person for a football corch.  

11 hours ago, VABuckeye said:

Ok big Internet man. Go sit in your stadium named after a racist coach. Jesus. 

If you're going to try to one-up in a pissing match where you're trying to out-virtue signal another in the names of 2 dead football coaches, you need to understand that Woody Hayes once said that all the Vietnamese people murdered at the My Lai massacre deserved to die, including the women and children. He was absolutely sick. His former assistant, Tiger Ellison, had it straight about the Bauman incident. When asked about it, he said (in the most glowing way only Tiger could) something to the effect of "it didn't surprise me." Yeah, it didn't surprise him because Woody Hayes was one of those people who believed that the greatest way to demonstrate strength is by simply being a dick.

Edited by hpslugga
  • Like 1

41 years ago, I went to my first college football game.

I distinctly remember how pretty the college girls from Clemson were, with the orange paw prints on their face. 

And I remember Woody Hayes punching the Clemson player. And the outrage over it.

Perhaps this is where my affinity for college girls and my hatred for the buckeyes began at a young age  

13 hours ago, Lobo said:

Surly-Worthy-Inna.jpg

• Like 1