Dallas Cowboys 2020 Offseason Thread -- 25th Anniversary of Mediocrity

Patrick Bateman

Welp, we can now look forward to Black Monday and getting rid of the red headed ass boil on this franchise.  We still have the Jerrah cancer but at least we shouldn't have to watch Jason mindlessly clap regardless of what was happening.  His wife could be getting mugged and he'd probably be clapping.  

So, Troy just said 2019 was the most disappointing of Jerrahs' ownership?  I don't know, there's been so many to choose from.  Regardless..... who do we want as the new coach?  

Here are some details and references.  Need to get a good player.  Dependent on coaching staff and free agency, this team needs are DT, S, CB, OT and TE

Defense needs some major work.

2020 Salary cap:

https://overthecap.com/salary-cap/dallas-cowboys/

2020 Opponents at the moment:

Fuck Jason.....

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

he's not as good as Russell Wilson, so his contract should reflect that 

That isn't how sports contracts work. At all. Russell signed his deal in the past. The price for QBs no matter who you are keeps rising and will continue to rise. Sports contracts in general keep rising.

Dak's contract will be close to Wentz's. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Patrick Bateman said:

Looks like Lee will be back.... with LVE's unclear future, there are worse backups.  Just need to ensure his number's not very big.

On radio broadcast today Brad Sham said he thought it was more likely that Witten would return than Sean Lee... but not sure either will play next year.

Said this season really took a toll on Sean's body...

1 hour ago, immortal13 said:

Pure unadulterated delusion. He is as good as fired. Go home, motherfucker, and never show your face around here ever again. 

Is he really? At the end of the day as much as JJ wants to win he wants a HC he can get along with and  take credit for everything. He may want to win just as much as as he may want to be profitable but it is always about JJ and his feelings. 

2 minutes ago, C-Man said:

Looks like the Redskins and Rivera will make it official any time now

Rivera is nothing more than Mike McCarthy. He parlayed a magnificent MVP season of Cam Newton into a Super Bowl appearance but he is as up and down as Garrrett was. Would I like him over Garrett? Sure. But he definitely would not be at the top of my list.

9 hours ago, LTtxfan said:

On radio broadcast today Brad Sham said he thought it was more likely that Witten would return than Sean Lee... but not sure either will play next year.

Said this season really took a toll on Sean's body...

Playing an entire season for once will do that to you

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

Rivera is nothing more than Mike McCarthy. He parlayed a magnificent MVP season of Cam Newton into a Super Bowl appearance but he is as up and down as Garrrett was. Would I like him over Garrett? Sure. But he definitely would not be at the top of my list.

Yea, who the fuck gives a fuck about spare ass Ron Rivera.  If we want go that route might as well just bring back Wade or the ghost of Coach Joe.

• Like 1

Bottom line, any head coach Jerry hires is looking for a retirement plan. “Sure, Mr. Jones whatever you say. Thank goodness you already provided the assistant coaches and the players and I don’t have to do any of the heavy lifting but show up. Oh, and make sure my paycheck goes to this account. Now, you did say I get free breakfast and a car. Right? Nice!”