Dallas Cowboys 2020 Offseason Thread -- 25th Anniversary of Mediocrity

Patrick Bateman

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The downside of a trade or letting him go would be watching Dak hook up with a competent coach/OC/QBC and maybe seeing him go to Super Bowl. Just another aspect of our destiny with this shithead owner. I wouldn't be surprised to learn that Dak wants to get as far away from Jerry Fucking Jones as he possibly can.

Edited by Irish Wrist Watch

The downside of a trade or letting him go would be watching Dak hook up with a competent coach/OC/QBC and maybe seeing him go to Super Bowl. Just another aspect of our destiny with this shithead owner. I wouldn't be surprised to learn that Dak wants to get as far away from Jerry Fucking Jones as he possibly can.

Our luck he’d go to the Giants and win it all.

Our luck he’d go to the Giants and win it all.

I bet Dak would do well with the OC with the Giants.
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Irish Wrist Watch said:

There isnt an OC alive that will make Dak more accurate. He would need a genie for some shit like that. And if you don’t run consistently and you’re not very accurate (i don’t care what the numbers say), you don’t really have a path to being anything more than an average at best qb. I know i keep harping on this, but when you consider he’s played with the best running game and the best oline for his entire career, where the fuck is he going to go that would make you worry about something like that. I would honestly let him test the market just to see if someone is crazy enough to give him that money. Because I could see a scenario where he tests the market, learns that nobody is going to give him that dumbass contract, and he signs for $30mil a year with his tail between his legs. 

Edited by youdunnf'dup

6 hours ago, Irish Wrist Watch said:

dak isn't winning a super bowl you moron.

1 hour ago, Junior Miller said:

Redskins. Giants have the QB they believe in and wouldn't sign Dak even if available. 

The funny thing about that is, they had basically the best case scenario for what Dak could turn into before Alex Smith got hurt. And I’m not even saying that as a knock on Alex smith, but it really is the best case scenario for what Dak could turn into IMO. That’s the only way this contract works out for Dak. If he finds a way to turn into prime Alex smith. Think about that lol. It’s laughable that y’all would want to set the market with a dude like that. 

The problem with Dak and other players like Garrapalo is that they turn TD's into 20 yard gains.  There were so many times that a play should go for really big yardage but Dak threw the ball slightly behind the player which allowed the defense time to react. Hell, there was one TD to a wide open TE this year where the TE had to turn completely around to catch the ball and there was no defender within 5 yards of him.  It was a TD because he was so open, but the elite and top level QB's don't force their receivers to adjust nearly as much as Dak and other QB's like Garrapalo do.  He's good and given the right circumstances, I believe they could win a Super Bowl with him, but I'd rather have a QB that made me feel that they could win multiple  Super Bowls over his career....and Dak isn't that.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Hate said:

The problem with Dak and other players like Garrapalo is that they turn TD's into 20 yard gains.  There were so many times that a play should go for really big yardage but Dak threw the ball slightly behind the player which allowed the defense time to react. Hell, there was one TD to a wide open TE this year where the TE had to turn completely around to catch the ball and there was no defender within 5 yards of him.  It was a TD because he was so open, but the elite and top level QB's don't force their receivers to adjust nearly as much as Dak and other QB's like Garrapalo do.  He's good and given the right circumstances, I believe they could win a Super Bowl with him, but I'd rather have a QB that made me feel that they could win multiple  Super Bowls over his career....and Dak isn't that.

Win multiple Super Bowls? Lmao. This is stupid. Tell me how many QBs right now have won multiple Super Bowls? Tom Brady. And then you have Ben R and the list stops there. Guys like Rodgers and Brees never even appeared in more than one Super Bowl, much less won multiple. Hell, name me all the QBs who have even appeared in multiple Super Bowls. Brady, Ben R and Russell Wilson? Newsflash, it's hard to get to the Super Bowl. Much less win it and then on top of that, get to and win multiple. This franchise has not won a divisional round playoff game since 1995 and you want to move on from a guy because you don't think he can win more than one? If you believe you can win a Super Bowl with a guy, how the hell do you not keep him? Name me one QB in the draft or free agency right now who can win you more than one Super Bowl we can get this offseason. I don't see any. The QB class this year in the draft is pretty meh.

You realize just 2 years ago, the highest paid QB salary was $27mill. It has rose by 8mill in 2 years and is about to go to 40 or more when Mahomes signs. Every year it will keep going up. In a few years, Dak's salary won't even make a shit and the salary cap keeps rising. His percentage against the cap will keep decreasing.

On 2/5/2020 at 12:06 PM, Loch Ness Monster said:

If Dak wants more than 32 a year I would just let him hold out. Cool with sucking one year to get a Bosa or Chase Young or a QB.

Based on Zeke etc we will probably panic though and give Daks agents whatever they want.

Oh yay. More wasteful seasons. Lmao. This fanbase is so fucking dumb. You have handed out high dollar contracts and built this team to win right now and you want to throw it away to get a high draft pick? Tell me how that worked out for Cleveland with all their high draft picks. They still suck. And then when that QB we bring is not as good as expected, then the process starts all over again. Spinning your wheels.

Carson Wentz got 32 a year and has taken 4 total playoff snaps in his 4 year career. Yeah, Dak is going to get more than that.

• Like 1

Win multiple Super Bowls? Lmao. This is stupid. Tell me how many QBs right now have won multiple Super Bowls? Tom Brady. And then you have Ben R and the list stops there. Guys like Rodgers and Brees never even appeared in more than one Super Bowl, much less won multiple. Hell, name me all the QBs who have even appeared in multiple Super Bowls. Brady, Ben R and Russell Wilson? Newsflash, it's hard to get to the Super Bowl. Much less win it and then on top of that, get to and win multiple. This franchise has not won a divisional round playoff game since 1995 and you want to move on from a guy because you don't think he can win more than one? If you believe you can win a Super Bowl with a guy, how the hell do you not keep him? Name me one QB in the draft or free agency right now who can win you more than one Super Bowl we can get this offseason. I don't see any. The QB class this year in the draft is pretty meh.
You realize just 2 years ago, the highest paid QB salary was $27mill. It has rose by 8mill in 2 years and is about to go to 40 or more when Mahomes signs. Every year it will keep going up. In a few years, Dak's salary won't even make a shit and the salary cap keeps rising. His percentage against the cap will keep decreasing.

I wasn’t talking about a FA. I was talking about starting over through the draft. And the fact of the matter about keeping and paying someone like Dak is that he isn’t a generational type player that can keep you competitive over the course of his career. He needs the perfect setup and to get a lot of breaks just to make the playoffs. In my prior post, I probably should have said “potential” to win multiple Super Bowls meaning that they are elite enough to overcome roster shortcomings or setbacks during seasons/games. Dak is neither of those.

1 hour ago, Hate said:

I wasn’t talking about a FA. I was talking about starting over through the draft. And the fact of the matter about keeping and paying someone like Dak is that he isn’t a generational type player that can keep you competitive over the course of his career. He needs the perfect setup and to get a lot of breaks just to make the playoffs. In my prior post, I probably should have said “potential” to win multiple Super Bowls meaning that they are elite enough to overcome roster shortcomings or setbacks during seasons/games. Dak is neither of those.

It’s not even about him being a generational player. There isn’t an offensive coordinator alive that’s thinking to themselves “fuck, we have to face Dak Prescott this week. How are we going to approach this.” They know exactly how to approach it. “Make Dak Prescott beat us and we’ll probably be alright.” It’s hard to do that when you have a dominant run game and the best oline in football, but when both start aging, it becomes more and more obvious that he isn’t a guy that puts fear in anyone. He’s VERY average. Which is fine. Just not set the market fine. You don’t set the market with “make (insert player here) beat you” players. You just don’t. It’s beyond stupid. And if there’s a team out there willing to do it, good luck. 

Edited by youdunnf'dup

On 2/4/2020 at 10:21 PM, youdunnf'dup said:

So when you say an actual starting qb that has proven things, I’m curious to know what exactly he has proven that would make you want to pay him $35-40mil a year. Let me rephrase what I said in my earlier post, because bitch ass isn’t accurate. Either he’s REALLY fucking stupid and doesn’t understand what his skill set is (and what he has around him), or he’s really smart and understands he’s extremely limited and knows that this is his only real chance to break the bank. To me, there’s no way he can fall in-between those two extremes.

I don’t give a fuck what Jared Goff got. The rams have made some dumb decisions with the idea that they were on the cusp of being a super bowl champion team. We aren’t nearly as close as the rams were (Or thought they were) when they offered that dumbass contract. And think about what Kirk cousins had to go through before he got his contract. Could you imagine how incompetent Dak would look playing for THAT dysfunctional franchise, with no running game and no real number 1 wr?

I don’t mind Dak being our qb. I don’t like it, but i can live with it if he’s taking less money so we can build the roster around him like it needs to be when you have an average qb. But I’m offering him $30mil a year ($32mil if he’s gonna play hardball, and then I’ll go throw up in the bathroom for the next 24 hrs), but not a fucking penny more. If he doesn’t accept that, it’s time for the franchise tag, and time to explore alternatives for if/when he holds out. There’s a reason we haven’t paid him yet. I don’t give a fuck what the jones family keeps saying. Their actions say that they don’t really believe in the idea that he’s going to develop into a difference maker at qb, because if they did, this is the easiest deal to make. We know exactly where that contract should slot in based on contracts from the past, and so do Dak and his agent. But they don’t really believe he’s gonna be that guy. And if you don’t believe it, you don’t just pay him because you’re afraid of what might happen next. ESPECIALLY when you’ve already paid Zeke.

And there's the problem right there. We paid Zeke what we paid him. Which is fucking stupid, because we have mountains of evidence that says Super Bowls can be won with undrafted free agents playing that position and playing it well.

It is monumentally stupid to pay a RB what we paid Zeke. It is way crazier than the idea of paying Dak 30-35 million.

Edited by Pam Cummings
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Pam Cummings said:

And there's the problem right there. We paid Zeke what we paid him. Which is fucking stupid, because we have mountains of evidence that says Super Bowls can be won with undrafted free agents playing that position and playing it well.

It is monumentally stupid to pay a RB what we paid Zeke. It is way crazier than the idea of paying Dak 30-35 million.

I don’t even necessarily disagree with you, but you can’t put the toothpaste back in the tube. What’s done is done. Zeke is paid. Dak isn’t. You’re not building a super bowl caliber roster around an average qb if you’re setting the market, after already setting the market with zeke. So just accept that you already fucked up once, offer Dak what you would offer any other average qb, let him pout and hold out, and plan accordingly. 

A lot of fucking stupid on the last page..... Let's turn it over and see if we can't get some real football talk going.

In "it's way to early to mock draft" (truth), I'm seeing a lot of CJ Henderson, CB from Florida or Xavier McKinney, Safety from Bama.  Understanding how McClay and Stevie allocate resources towards positional groupings, I'd say the CB would be more likely.  Obviously, free agency will dictate a lot of what the Boys need, but it's going to be hard to retain Jones if we pay Amari and at the least franchise Dak.  Also have seen Kristian Fulton, CB from LSU mocked to the Boys.  Didn't work out so well with the last LSU CB we drafted in the first.

• Like 1

No, I want the potential in order to pay elite level money.  Rodgers had the potential to win a few Super Bowls.  He at least made it 4 NFC title games (could be 3).  Brees had the potential to win a few Super Bowls making it to I think 3 NFC title games.  Hell, at least Goff made it to a Super Bowl.  Dak is not an elite QB and should not ever be paid like one.  If he wants to be paid like one, then the Cowboys should let some other team pay him like one and watch them be mediocre as well.

22 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

The entire list is what:

brady, Ben, Eli, aikman, Montana, Bradshaw, Peyton, griese, plunkett, Starr, staubach, elway.

those 12 have won 33 of the 54 or whatever.  Only 4 have more than 2 (Brady, Montana, Bradshaw, aikman)

that’s what you want to see in order to pay?

I would say let’s start with him proving that he doesn’t have to be carried by the talent around him. Seeing Carson Wentz do what he did this year with a practice squad group of wrs should’ve opened some eyes to the crowd that wants to give our mediocre qb $35-$40mil a year. Think about what Dak looked like in a similar situation at the beginning of 2018 (and when i say similar, I use that very loosely considering he still had prime Zeke and the best oline in football). 

I’ve heard the argument that he’s been underpaid and that’s why we have to over pay now, and that’s just laughable to me. Chunky soup, dannon yogurt, sleep number bed, and Pepsi tell me that dude is making plenty of money off the field. And for what? Because he’s got an infectious personality? Or because he’s the qb with the star on the side of his helmet?

Ive heard the “he’s never missed a game. That means something” argument. It’s professional football, man. It’s just a matter of time. The only argument is “you have to pay him whatever the fuck him and his agent want because there is no good alternative out there.” That’s the argument the blindly loyal Dak defenders on this board are saying, right? “The rams and the 49ers made dumb decisions, so we have to follow the leader. This is just what you have to do in today’s NFL.” That is beyond stupid, and even the jones family has acknowledged that with their actions so far.

• Like 1

You're arguing with a group of posters that advocated signing Zeke during his holdout, who don't get the concept of limited resources in a hard cap league, and believe that every other QB in the conference is overrated or sucks. Keep up the good fight but it'd be more productive screaming the Pledge of Allegiance into a horse's rectum at the top of your lungs.

8 hours ago, youdunnf'dup said:

I would say let’s start with him proving that he doesn’t have to be carried by the talent around him. Seeing Carson Wentz do what he did this year with a practice squad group of wrs should’ve opened some eyes to the crowd that wants to give our mediocre qb $35-$40mil a year. Think about what Dak looked like in a similar situation at the beginning of 2018 (and when i say similar, I use that very loosely considering he still had prime Zeke and the best oline in football). 

I’ve heard the argument that he’s been underpaid and that’s why we have to over pay now, and that’s just laughable to me. Chunky soup, dannon yogurt, sleep number bed, and Pepsi tell me that dude is making plenty of money off the field. And for what? Because he’s got an infectious personality? Or because he’s the qb with the star on the side of his helmet?

Ive heard the “he’s never missed a game. That means something” argument. It’s professional football, man. It’s just a matter of time. The only argument is “you have to pay him whatever the fuck him and his agent want because there is no good alternative out there.” That’s the argument the blindly loyal Dak defenders on this board are saying, right? “The rams and the 49ers made dumb decisions, so we have to follow the leader. This is just what you have to do in today’s NFL.” That is beyond stupid, and even the jones family has acknowledged that with their actions so far.

The coach that won a SB with a backup QB is more responsible for any of the Eagles success than Wentz. You act like he was out there slinging the ball all over the lot or something.

Wentz has two throws, a checkdown to a well schemed screen play, and throwing it up for his gigantic TEs. How many of his TD passes last year were to an actual WR? He does not consistently make high level throws into tight windows. He does not make his WRs better.

You pay Dak what he's worth because that's what the market dictates. Which is that he is a pro bowl caliber player who won ROY. You can know what you have and have some semblance of stability for your team.

Or you can try to strike gold with some rando from college or a FA signing. That is what cheap teams who don't want to win do.

I say find a way out of Zeke's contract. That is the true solution.

Edited by Pam Cummings

The Rams are already looking to trade gurley and will probably have to give up a premium draft pick to do so. If they cut him they would eat something like 36 million in dead cap money. 

The Cowboys may be the last team stupid enough to pay a running back north of 10 -15 million a year for a while. 

Edited by Junior Miller

57 minutes ago, Viper said:

He is working out at The Star per his insta

I love Dez, but he's lost a step and is a cancer. Snake Lee!

41 minutes ago, Junior Miller said:

The Rams are already looking to trade gurley and will probably have to give up a premium draft pick to do so. If they cut him they would eat something like 36 million in dead cap money. 

The Cowboys may be the last team stupid enough to pay a running back north of 10 -15 million a year for a while. 

Will they double down and sign the qb as well?  

I have no issue with dak remaining the qb, my issue lies with paying too much. I know 30 is not too much, and I know 40 is too much.  Beyond that I really don’t know. But if it’s back loaded in salary and not fully guaranteed, I could deal with an aav pretty high. That way the last couple of high salary years could be dropped at little penalty to the cap. 

2 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Will they double down and sign the qb as well?  

I have no issue with dak remaining the qb, my issue lies with paying too much. I know 30 is not too much, and I know 40 is too much.  Beyond that I really don’t know. But if it’s back loaded in salary and not fully guaranteed, I could deal with an aav pretty high. That way the last couple of high salary years could be dropped at little penalty to the cap. 

I don't agree with the people that want to cut bait with Dak, but that's at least a theoretical option.  He's not signing him for anything below 35 if not more.  Franchise him and that number becomes even higher the next year.  Franchise him again then you are paying through the roof for him.  He's young so barring a career ending injury he's going to see every dollar of his contract.  He's not going to be cut in 3 years to save on a backloaded deal.  

I believe Wilson is the top paid QB right now at like 36 a year. If Dak has turned down 35 then he's fucking insane. I think 34.5 is a realistic number that should be good for both sides. it makes him near the highest paid now but in a couple of off-seasons he'll be like 10

Another thing to consider is this coming season will be the first time in his pro career we've seen him with a real coach. I'd be asking McCarthy a lot about what he feels he can do with him and that would shape how much to offer as well. 

Edited by Junior Miller

Anyone have an example of a team that was "smart" and didn't pay an up and coming QB, and then got better? Is it really your contention that we let Dak go because of the money and that we'll somehow actually be better? Reminder, Cooper Rush is our fucking backup. And if anyone says Phillip Rivers can be a "difference maker" where Dak supposedly lacks, well then we'll all know your just trolling.

Reminder: It's not your fucking money. And most QBs suck in the NFL. You ride with what you got. Dak still has plenty of room to improve. Maybe he won't, but there simply can be no dispute that there is nobody out there you're gonna bring in cheap and make up for by spending whatever you save with Dak enough to win a SB. 

5 minutes ago, 'stache said:

Anyone have an example of a team that was "smart" and didn't pay an up and coming QB, and then got better? Is it really your contention that we let Dak go because of the money and that we'll somehow actually be better? Reminder, Cooper Rush is our fucking backup. And if anyone says Phillip Rivers can be a "difference maker" where Dak supposedly lacks, well then we'll all know your just trolling.

Reminder: It's not your fucking money. And most QBs suck in the NFL. You ride with what you got. Dak still has plenty of room to improve. Maybe he won't, but there simply can be no dispute that there is nobody out there you're gonna bring in cheap and make up for by spending whatever you save with Dak enough to win a SB. 

There's three acceptable options. 1) Sign Dak

2) franchise him 

3) let him walk and trade away everyone with value from the previous era that's able to be traded. Completely blow it up and do everything possible to lose every game in 2020. Be as blatant as you have to be. Draft Lawrence. The NFL likely makes rule changes to deter future tanking if you go too blatant, but it would happen after the season and you'd have Lawrence by then so who cares. 

I don’t think the Cowboys have to cut bait with Dak, I just don’t think he’s worth a giant contract, relative to QBs.

and letting him walk might point toward the shitter going forward, but keeping him guarantees nothing either.  It’s only been two and a half decades of waiting.  The reset switch don’t scare me now...

49 minutes ago, Iceman said:

and letting him walk might point toward the shitter going forward

we can grab a backup off the scrap heap and immediately be a better team with a chance to compete in the playoffs.  we are a better team than the titans, we just have dak and they had tannehill.  dak is our mariota, except the titans owner is smart enough to tell that hawaiian fuck to shove it and our owner is going to sign his death warrant on dak's $250MM contract.

20 hours ago, youdunnf'dup said:

Funny how you leave out the Eagles' TE's, which is the focal point of their offense. As long as they are there, Wentz will be fine. Seeing as he either throws screens or passes to the TE. Unlike Foles who could use everyone. And the Eagles played much better when he played. 

2 hours ago, Iceman said:

I don’t think the Cowboys have to cut bait with Dak, I just don’t think he’s worth a giant contract, relative to QBs.

and letting him walk might point toward the shitter going forward, but keeping him guarantees nothing either.  It’s only been two and a half decades of waiting.  The reset switch don’t scare me now...

This is exactly where I’m at. I’m not saying just let him walk. I’m saying let him test the market before giving him that contract. If someone is willing to pay that, then it is what it is. But I honestly don’t think anyone is willing to pay him that contract. And when they don’t, sign him for the $30 mil a year that he’s worth, and keep it moving. 

3 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

Funny how you leave out the Eagles' TE's, which is the focal point of their offense. As long as they are there, Wentz will be fine. Seeing as he either throws screens or passes to the TE. Unlike Foles who could use everyone. And the Eagles played much better when he played. 

That’s fair, but he did make greg fucking ward look like a legitimate NFL wide wr. And Dallas Goedert is kind of a JAG, but he’s better than anyone we have, so I’ll give you that. I just think Wentz is a good deal better than Dak, and so does literally every GM in America, including our own. Dak would’ve been paid by now if will mcclay and the Jones family agreed with y’all. I don’t even see how that’s debatable. If they thought he was a difference maker, he slots right in ahead of Goff because that’s what history says. So that begs the question (and it’s a pretty easy answer). Why hasn’t it gotten done yet?

You’re not the 77 year old owner of the team that wants nothing more than to prove everyone wrong and win one super bowl as the GM. it doesn’t matter what’s smart or what dak is worth. Jerry is desperate to win a super bowl now. Cutting bait on your QB and potentially rebuilding is not an option. We are witnessing a desperate man making desperate moves with no fucks given about the long-term success of the franchise

20 hours ago, Iceman said:

The issue is you have the same cast of clowns pressing the reset button and trying to rebuild.  How'd that go in the late 90's and early aughts?   It may be frustrating to see Jerrah and son trip over their dicks when they actually have league average or better talent, how fun do you think it'd be to see them working with below average talent and going back to trying to build in the draft.  We lucked into Romo and Dak, it's sort of weird to think we can replicate getting a better than league average QB out of not much draft capital.  Wonder if we'd be tempting fate.  

18 hours ago, youdunnf'dup said:

That’s fair, but he did make greg fucking ward look like a legitimate NFL wide wr. And Dallas Goedert is kind of a JAG, but he’s better than anyone we have, so I’ll give you that. I just think Wentz is a good deal better than Dak, and so does literally every GM in America, including our own. Dak would’ve been paid by now if will mcclay and the Jones family agreed with y’all. I don’t even see how that’s debatable. If they thought he was a difference maker, he slots right in ahead of Goff because that’s what history says. So that begs the question (and it’s a pretty easy answer). Why hasn’t it gotten done yet?

Goedert isn't a JAG.  He'd be a 60 catch TE on almost any other team where he can start.  Wentz ran the gambit of the Giants and Eli, Washington, us at home and then the Giants again.  I think he did an excellent job of managing the game, something he hadn't been all that great at, so we saw growth in his game and that's positive.  But just because he was the handsomest guy at the leper colony doesn't mean he put together some magical run through a tough gambit of teams.  He basically managed a team to beat two teams in the absolute tank and another who was quitting on their coach.  Before that he was losing to Miami.  Let's not overrate last year for Philly.  The East was abysmal.

49 minutes ago, Patrick Bateman said:

Goedert isn't a JAG.  He'd be a 60 catch TE on almost any other team where he can start.  Wentz ran the gambit of the Giants and Eli, Washington, us at home and then the Giants again.  I think he did an excellent job of managing the game, something he hadn't been all that great at, so we saw growth in his game and that's positive.  But just because he was the handsomest guy at the leper colony doesn't mean he put together some magical run through a tough gambit of teams.  He basically managed a team to beat two teams in the absolute tank and another who was quitting on their coach.  Before that he was losing to Miami.  Let's not overrate last year for Philly.  The East was abysmal.

You might be right, but I’d love to see what he’d actually look like if the TE on the other side of the field wasn’t one of the best in the league. It’s hard to game plan for two TEs like that, especially when one of them is elite.

And they basically played the exact same schedule as us, except they got Fitzpatrick instead of Josh Rosen. Not saying we would’ve lost to them, but the dolphins had no chance when they were running Rosen out there. They had a legitimate passing game with fitz. And when you factor in all the injuries they had, I came away pretty fucking impressed with Wentz last year. Still doesn’t change my opinion though. The jones family doesn’t think Dak is worth the $36-$40 mil he’s reportedly asking for. 

My biggest issue with all of this is, this isn’t about Dak being properly compensated. He makes a shit ton of money off the field with endorsements. This is all about pride. I’m not saying Dak doesn’t care about winning, because I know he does. But if that was the most important thing to him, he would’ve accepted the $32-33 mil that we offered him. The difference can be made up in the endorsements that Wentz and Goff don’t have the luxury of getting. Because, you know, they aren’t the qb of America’s team. Him and his agent have way to much pride in regards to this entire situation. We aren’t out here trying to fuck Dak over. Call it a low ball offer if you want, but they’ve offered him a fair contract.