Dallas Cowboys 2020 Offseason Thread -- 25th Anniversary of Mediocrity

Patrick Bateman

6 hours ago, markstanco said:

Cant say that I do.  300 pound dude in the speedo and viking hat always cracked me up.  I tried to get as close as I could to the guy with the 40ish foot boat with the stripper pole on the back. 

Found a pic of the dude in my pic files:

IMG-1584.jpg

This chick was in there too, and felt obligated to share:

123.jpg

• Like 3

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, futureman said:

I still think we should get dez.  bet he’d sign  a vet minimum prove-it contract and could be a situational red-zone target.  worth every penny. 

Have you forgotten about his hands turning to stone?

1 minute ago, 'stache said:

Liked our pick, and love the iggles wasting theirs on Hurts, lulz.

4 minutes ago, Viper said:

Hurtz to Philly. Lol

This was my first reaction too.  I could see them doing some pretty interesting things with him, but they have some needs other than a "flex" position.  It's not like they were great last year. 

1 minute ago, Hate said:

This was my first reaction too.  I could see them doing some pretty interesting things with him, but they have some needs other than a "flex" position.  It's not like they were great last year. 

(1) He's not an NFL QB in skill, (2) even if he could develop over time he'll be thrown in way too soon because Wentz is made of glass, (3) fuck philly.

37 minutes ago, Drew said:

Fulton and Diggs at CB are the guys left that people think the boys were in on.

Lots of DL guys left though.

I like the picks a lot. The guy they got in the second was at least as good, maybe better, than the guy they would have taken at 17 for biggest need had they not had the good sense to pick Lamb.

1 minute ago, Voldemort86 said:

I wonder how much worse it would’ve been if Ginger was still here.

ivy league fuckwad was worthless.

I honestly don't even think ginger could've fucked this one up. doesn't take a rocket scientist to know you take Lamb and Diggs with those picks. Almost makes you wonder if we're missing something. How was it that easy?

It’s really hard to believe, isn’t it? 

I mean not really. They had a good run from 13-16.

They messed up on Taco obviously and probably last years 2nd rounder. But those are the only glaring mistakes the last 7-8 years really.(Mo was before that I think)

They keep losing players because they keep drafting pretty well overall and the players price themselves out.