Dallas Cowboys 2020 Offseason Thread -- 25th Anniversary of Mediocrity

Patrick Bateman

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eagles Message boards right now:

direct quote.
”Last night I was told you don’t give up pick 53 to trade up and draft CeeDee Lamb, and now you’re going to sell me on a qb2 gadget player at 53? And the cowboys have gotten BPA two rounds in a row? Gotcha.”

Yep saw some of the same comments on twitter.

They’re saying if they knew Hurts was the pick they’d have gladly traded both for Lamb instead of Reagor/Hurts.

13 minutes ago, youdunnf'dup said:

DT would be nice. You probably aren’t going to find many impact pass rushers unless it’s an under the radar 3-4 edge rusher 

That or OL or safety.

Baun still there.... I would think about moving up unless they know something.

Edited by Patrick Bateman

Man if Braun falls to them that would be 3 players they really liked that fell to them and gave them great value. Just crazy.

But they really can’t make a mistake here. They’ll get a player that steps in and starts or at least makes an impact from the start.

Brandon Jones to dolphins...safety's getting thin...fall baun fall

Yep. Burgess from Utah is the best safety left and probably the last one you could possibly plug in.

But honestly with their draft so far they could go DB, DL, LB, or OL here and be absolutely golden. Just get one that’ll play now.

Oh yeah I have no problem with the DT. They needed to go DB and DL with 2 of their first 3 picks.

This guy was Dane Bruglers 7th ranked DT. A late 2nd early 3rd.

Elliot has red flags apparently. And they still don’t like safety for some reason.

Would have preferred Burgess or a Edge. But not mad.

This has been a good draft.

1 hour ago, Drew said:

I mean not really. They had a good run from 13-16.

They messed up on Taco obviously and probably last years 2nd rounder. But those are the only glaring mistakes the last 7-8 years really.(Mo was before that I think)

They keep losing players because they keep drafting pretty well overall and the players price themselves out.

Not really. Other than a couple of times the Cowboys have done pretty good with the first and sometimes second round picks and then completely shit the bed the rest of the way.

Not really. Other than a couple of times the Cowboys have done pretty good with the first and sometimes second round picks and then completely shit the bed the rest of the way.

I mean they have a franchise QB from the 4th round and just paid a 6th round corner decent money to stick around as a quality 3rd/4th corner. You don’t hit on all those but they hit on a lot.

Even when they lost Malik Collins that was a very good 3rd rounder.

only explanation for such an amazing draft is that Jerry lost internet connection on his yacht

Lol...they pulled a trick on him. They wired it up like he was connected to everything but in reality it was all fake. Jerry’s on his boat taking to himself right now.