Golf Clash

Fudbelty

I'm just saying when you're looking for a clan that will get to and stay in M3, check the mix of players. A group with lots of grinders playing mostly rookie and pro tournaments is always going to be struggling to maintain. If the have 5 people playing expert and 5 in Master with decent results, then that's a ton of points compared to grinding. Takes the pressure off grinding.

I don't care to grind anymore. Maybe I'll get back there at some point but I spent too much time doing that.

My goal is to max out trophies and continue to improve in tournaments and move up to Master. Might be sooner than I like since I'm in Expert 3 now and it's apparently a nightmare to even make the cut.

There are enough spots. They also have a few with 0s they are willing to kick but honestly other than you, BB (who clearly can't read English) Spooner, and Dallas, only Yoda and DroppingEggz are worth bringing over. I invited EMJ too. Just trying to find a soft landing for the players who play. That's 5 for sure including me and then 3 others that I don't care one way or the other. If one of them gets left out, no worries.

• 2 weeks later...

It's a good group. Friendly, low pressure. A few excellent players. The president finished third behind Graham Wright and Neo in the last tournament which is pretty damn good company, besides the cheating /P4P, of course.

Not a lot of grinding because there's enough players in Expert and masters tourneys. Which is good because work is too busy for a lot of grinding right now.

Won my first pro tourney ever last week. Now just need A Masters to have a gold at every level.

• 2 weeks later...

ugh, that's gonna be a brutal climb back up should you decide to do it.  Best to be in a high master group to maximize gems because that's the quickest way to get back up.  Been there, twice now, 2 different accounts.  Gems are your friend and play the highest tour you can afford to to get the gem for coin buyouts when you lose.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Damn lurch, nice!

I really like the new clan. Some incredible players. Annexing what 8 or 10 Master tournament players can do. Can't wait to get my little accountsup to Apoc 6 so I can play all my accounts in Master. To tough to split among different tournament levels. Kirsty not enough time to really dial in.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Can someone send me a clan invite.  I just started over a couple of weeks ago so I'm only 55 games in.  I play multiple games per day and will do decent in tournaments but I don't spend any money so will never do exceptionally well.  I did have a win in a 9 hole tourney at the Pro Level 2 in my previous life.

3 Putt Par is my name.

Thanks.

Can someone send me a clan invite.  I just started over a couple of weeks ago so I'm only 55 games in.  I play multiple games per day and will do decent in tournaments but I don't spend any money so will never do exceptionally well.  I did have a win in a 9 hole tourney at the Pro Level 2 in my previous life.
3 Putt Par is my name.
Thanks.

Sorry man, I can't help you. Been on a hiatus for a while

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...
22 hours ago, mulletpelini said:

You finally burned out huh?  You were hitting it hard my friend.

@Zwylde if you're still looking to join search Life is Sweet or Life is Sweet B, I run both.

Yeah, a variety of things. Work got busy and T11 was very technical and that's not how I play which made it very difficult with all the people who have the shootouts dialed in. Expert Tier 3 is a beast so I moved two accounts up to Master exclusively but the remaining 3 accounts were still in Expert due to clubs and just can't compete in Expert Tier 3 and the rewards suck compared to Master. So the enjoyment was low and I'm just not consistent enough with my pulls to shoot any better than -31 or -32 in tournaments. With the practice mode, there are too many people practicing 20, 30, 40x on a single hole and eventually we're at a point where -31 is average at best. My frustration level was way way too high.

Plus, I ended up with 5 total accounts and buying ball packs for all those was very very expensive.

So I stopped playing while work was busy with the intent that I would take a break for a bit and come back with renewed enthusiasm. Wrong. Happy to not be playing.