01.01.2020 - Sugar Bowl - Georgia vs Baylor

El Diablo

On 12/30/2019 at 12:18 PM, Surly Bevo said:

The Rhule Giants romance may prove to be a big distraction, but since we all know Georgia never wants to be in this game it's probably going to be close.  

Seems like UGA is only invested in the Sugar Bowl on even years.  Just saying...

Baylor getting exposed. OU was able to shut them down in the Big XII championship aside from a few fluke plays that kept them in it. The UGA defense is not even breaking a sweat, Rhule might as well wave the white flag to start the 2nd half and get the backups some experience

7 minutes ago, Deej said:

Holly Rowe: "Coach Smart, do you know if any area Popeye's aren't sold out of their chicken sandwiches?"

Made me laugh thinking of the all time greatest Vic quote “she needs to set those fat tits free”

3 minutes ago, 6th Street said:

What's the backstory here?

The cathode ray tube (CRT) is a vacuum tubecontaining one or more electron guns (a source of electrons or electron emitter) and a fluorescentscreen used to view images.It has a means to accelerate and deflect the electron beam(s) onto the screen to create the images.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Just now, ClubWhatever said:

The cathode ray tube (CRT) is a vacuum tubecontaining one or more electron guns (a source of electrons or electron emitter) and a fluorescentscreen used to view images.It has a means to accelerate and deflect the electron beam(s) onto the screen to create the images.

Can you Instagram or tweet on it?

5 minutes ago, 6th Street said:

What's the backstory here?

found a pair of CRT televisions a few months back while I was out running. Always down for a CRT television, so I scooped them up and have it in the corner of my home office. Hooked it up to a small computer through a series of converters, watching the game on it right now while working using playstation VUE.

Just now, texaslong said:

Can you Instagram or tweet on it?

I can, ya.

Edited by BigXII

BTW that Baylor ad was a comedic masterpiece. Loved the transparent attempt to include every clique and demographic humanly possible.

But the best was the new motto - “where lights shine bright.”  “No secrets! Nothing sinister lurking in the shadows, we swear!”

kinda getting real sick of the fucking media mantra

if a big 12 team wins a bowl game- the other team didnt want to be there ( not just SEC).  

but if a big 12 team gets blown out, then the other team WANTED to be there and win.

so either we win games that the other conferences dont care about, or we get destroyed because the other teams wanted to be there and the Big 12 couldnt handle them. 

• Like 1