favorite drug/arms dealing scenes in movies/tv

henrygandorf

the trailer guy with the cousins in Breaking Bad and then the young kid in the hotel in "Lord of War"  

To me, those are the two most accurate.  I mean, assuming I was ever involved in a logistics company that had trailers that went astray.  

so about 10-12 years ago, there was a movie making its rounds called "the boys and girls guide to getting down in la" and it was kind of an instructional docu-movie about partying in hollywood.  a buddy had it on dvd because his company thought about buying it but didn't.  some parts were great and accurate, and others were a little stupid, but the whole part on drugs was great.  we were watching with another buddy who had never seen it, and the scene below has a drug dealer in the bar, and when it came on, he was like, "holy shit that's my drug dealer".  i guess he was playing himself.

anyhow, the movie got retitled "the boys and girls guide to getting down" and pops up every now and then on random channels.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, TwiceHorn said:

Also, this is a golden oldie.

Can't find the clip, but speaking of golden oldies... Jennifer Jason Leigh having to shoot up in front of the heroin dealer in Rush (1991) was as realistic a scene as I'd ever watched at the time.

Edit: Found it, but the audio is shit.

Edited by RPM
  • Like 1

Just now, RPM said:

Can't find the clip, but speaking of golden oldies... Jennifer Jason Leigh having to shoot up in front of the heroin dealer in Rush (1991) was as realistic a scene as I'd ever watched at the time.

That was a hardcore flick.  I'd like to see it again, but don't recall it showing up in the usual places in a loooong time.

3 hours ago, washparkhorn said:

White Boy Day - true romance

I still drop the "You must think it's white boy day" line. Fucking awesome scene and movie and I think I must have watched it a hundred times on VHS. Kind of scary how much the Clarence character influenced me in my early 20's.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, henrygandorf said:

so about 10-12 years ago, there was a movie making its rounds called "the boys and girls guide to getting down in la" and it was kind of an instructional docu-movie about partying in hollywood.  a buddy had it on dvd because his company thought about buying it but didn't.  some parts were great and accurate, and others were a little stupid, but the whole part on drugs was great.  we were watching with another buddy who had never seen it, and the scene below has a drug dealer in the bar, and when it came on, he was like, "holy shit that's my drug dealer".  i guess he was playing himself.

anyhow, the movie got retitled "the boys and girls guide to getting down" and pops up every now and then on random channels.

I remember this movie lol.....loved it!

16 hours ago, RPM said:

Edit: Found it, but the audio is shit.

I was scrolling to see if anyone had posted this scene.  If it was absent, I was gonna remedy that oversight.  Great scene.

"Kinda make you feel like . . . floatin' on a cloud of titties."

Edited by Carl Spackler

8 hours ago, Buzzrock said:

Not guns or drugs but still great

Sorry. But this scene was terribly underwhelming and completely overshadowed by Alec Baldwin simultaneously losing his shit over the cameras. 

The scene where Nicholson traveled to a drug buy and was killed after Mr. French shot himself was infinitely better.

Sorry. But this scene was terribly underwhelming and completely overshadowed by Alec Baldwin simultaneously losing his shit over the cameras. 
The scene where Nicholson traveled to a drug buy and was killed after Mr. French shot himself was infinitely better.

You must be the other guy.
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2