Belk Bowl VT vs. Kentucky, 11:00 AM, ESPN

J.R. Juniors Junior Jr.

2 hours ago, Underdog said:

Fighting over the toothbrush. 

Lost their starting QB to injury early on, backup got hurt vs. UF and became pretty ineffective so they went with the WR @ QB for remainder of season.  And Bowden's perhaps the best player no one talks about...  kid's phenomenal.  

QFT. 

1 minute ago, NorthLoop said:

Can't believe they didn't review that fumble. The announcers wouldn't even talk about it and the ONE replay they showed of it showed the ball clearly out halfway through his run. 

Only thing I could think of was progress was stop, probably should've been reviewed. 

15 hours ago, hayden_horn said:

the fact that that kentucky qb played that game after throwing a pregame punch is disgraceful. 

Yup.  Even if it was technically "before" the game.  The coach should have sat him down.  Glad he doesn't represent my university

19 hours ago, J.R. Juniors Junior Jr. said:

Wow, so VT got screwed on that and the interception?  Was it Big 12 refs?

Interception was as flagrant PI as it gets.  Receiver got grabbed by the shoulders and pushed down and sat on.  Announcer was a total idiot claiming it wasn't PI.  Guy competes with Musberger for the biggest idiot in the announcer's booth.

2 minutes ago, Underdog said:

LOL @ the faux outrage for Bowden.  And I should add that I believe that NL was right about the "fumble", play should've most definitely been reviewed.  

so you're proud of his behavior?  There is a reason it's getting national attention.  Dude is a hell of an athlete, but his demeanor during the game was that of a petulant child.

32 minutes ago, bullet said:

Interception was as flagrant PI as it gets.  Receiver got grabbed by the shoulders and pushed down and sat on.  Announcer was a total idiot claiming it wasn't PI.  Guy competes with Musberger for the biggest idiot in the announcer's booth.

No it wasn't, the receiver was already falling down, and the DB had his hand on the guys back, minimal contact that had nothing to do with the receiver already falling down. The pass was also not catchable, no way he was coming back to that underthrown  ball.  I almost always side on the receivers end (being a wide receiver in HS I always sympathize with them)

VT was screwed on that play, and Bowden was fumbling the ball on the last drive, and no review ??!!  VT should have also gone for the 4th down conversion attempt instead of going for 3 late in the game.  Bowden should have been sat down at least the first half for his pre game punch.