Fuck This Decade: Texas vs. #11 Utah 6:30 on ESPN

msucolt45

1 minute ago, Rip76 said:

Man I would’ve liked to see this D vs LSU.

Well all year.  Simple 

I know next to nothing about D, but has it really been a simplify and let the athletes run difference?  We seem so much faster and are tackling better.   

• Like 1

Holy shit. Rushing 3 turns out to be absolute dogshit with the amount of talent we have up front in defense. 

My favorite call so far was the Stern's blitz from the line. He didn't secure the tackle, but God damn if more blitzes didn't make it to the QB than ever with Orlando. Loving it. 

Ossai forced intentional grounding was 2nd favorite. Sick. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

And his scheme fuck, putting players out of position and playing intellectually instead of instinctively is what caused all the fucking injuries.

agree but the 3 tite scheme isn't bad as long as you can get some pressure with 3.  If you can't, and you aren't able to be multiple, you are fucked.

Here is what happened.  Tom bought in after year one(very good D).  year 2 we sucked but Sam and O masked it. then we stoned Georgia for 3 quarters and won the Sugar Bowl.  and here we are.