Fuck This Decade: Texas vs. #11 Utah 6:30 on ESPN

msucolt45

Just now, Juke_Em said:

We just outclassed Utah tonight. They're not used to that level of football in the Pac-12...punched them in the mouth and they quit. We may not be great but a mid-tier Pac-12 program is rarely gonna beat us in a bowl game

2000 and 2003 Holiday Bowls say hello

23 minutes ago, ClubWhatever said:

Utah came in thinking they were just going to run their smash mouth shit against us.  Every team we’ve played has made hay making our LBs cover.  Terrible coaching job.  

Utah is incapable of doing that. They’re pretty one dimensional. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Cairn Horn88 said:

I already knew we would win, cause Kirk Bohls picked the Utes!

3 minutes ago, Radical Larry said:

That asshole will still write something to shit on the program.

75% of his column tomorrow will be bitching about underperforming in other games this season, with a side helping of suggesting Utah didn't want to be here.

3 minutes ago, Juke_Em said:

We just outclassed Utah tonight. They're not used to that level of football in the Pac-12...punched them in the mouth and they quit. We may not be great but a mid-tier Pac-12 program is rarely gonna beat us in a bowl game

Idk, man.  This was pretty much exactly the Sugar Bowl last year.

10 minutes ago, clapclapclap said:

Just run the clock out.  That was bush league to try a pass in that situation.  

It’s not pop Warner. Casey needs reps too. 

Plus it pissed me off at the end of games when the losing team is blitzing. What are we supposed to do? Sacrifice a rb to the meat grinder in the tackle box?

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, mdmost said:

This is a wonderful way to end the season. Just enjoy it. Don’t worry about what happened this season. Just enjoy this game. We’ll worry about next season later.

I just “Liked” this comment.  I do a lot more lurking than I do “reacting”, so admittedly I’m not up to speed on your style MD, but I’m taking  this as a serious/non sarcastic remark. 
I agree. Let’s forget this last season (except Herman, he better sure as hell learn from it)- Crappy coaching, injury bug, stories of disconcerted players, untimely cramps- What a bunch of bullshit. On to ‘20-‘21.

Oh and obligatory F the Off Season.

• Like 1