Fuck This Decade: Texas vs. #11 Utah 6:30 on ESPN

msucolt45

10 minutes ago, NTVTXN said:

I just “Liked” this comment.  I do a lot more lurking than I do “reacting”, so admittedly I’m not up to speed on your style MD, but I’m taking  this as a serious/non sarcastic remark. 
I agree. Let’s forget this last season (except Herman, he better sure as hell learn from it)- Crappy coaching, injury bug, stories of disconcerted players, untimely cramps- What a bunch of bullshit. On to ‘20-‘21.

Oh and obligatory F the Off Season.

What’s done is done. It’s almost a new decade and I’m good with going into the next one feeling positive. We kicked they ass. Just enjoy these moments. The alternative is feeling that same feeling after ISU, OU, TCU, LSU, and Baylor. I’d rather feel like this. 

Edited by mdmost
  • Like 4

1 minute ago, Modessit said:

I'm sure they're are plenty of Tom haters who want to think of it as celebrating the INT instead of celebrating the ball being at the 1 instead of the 10, so go ahead.

Hopefully nobody here is that stupid (I know, I know) but it was funny in an over-the-top way.

• Like 1

More so than normal. I've seen accusations that the refs are favoring UT, that Utah doesn't want to be there, that a bunch of Utah players were bannes/suspended/whatever, etc., etc., etc.  Lots of fucking excuses.
One guy bitched about the f-bombs earlier, then turns around and tells somebody they left their dildo at their mom's house.
The lack of self-awareness is hilarious.
Wait until the final polls come out and we're #24 and they're "others receiving votes" behind Kentucky.

1 minute ago, Modessit said:
29 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:
More so than normal. I've seen accusations that the refs are favoring UT, that Utah doesn't want to be there, that a bunch of Utah players were bannes/suspended/whatever, etc., etc., etc.  Lots of fucking excuses.
One guy bitched about the f-bombs earlier, then turns around and tells somebody they left their dildo at their mom's house.
The lack of self-awareness is hilarious.

Wait until the final polls come out and we're #24 and they're "others receiving votes" behind Kentucky.

I can't wait.

1 minute ago, Jersey Man10 said:

Fuck the big 12

For all those defenders that are always defending the big 12 offenses as too tough for most coordinators. We've watched every team up to now defend pretty damn well. Just do the basics well with good athletes. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, PittsburghTiger said:

Not to diminish last year’s win over UGa but I think this was overall a better team performance than that game.

No way dude. sugar bowl is sec territory. They were a whisker away from sec title. UGA is a name school. Don’t be ridiculous.