Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

25 minutes ago, Jack Straw said:

yes.  and the reality is that anyone who votes for or supports any Republican is a Trump enabler.  

palabra

the country is not the America I grew up in and the current govt will one day have to answer to their crimes 

Edited by tx 3 putt
  • Like 4

15 minutes ago, plimon said:

Fucker can't die fast enough.

These people, filled with hate, are always the ones who live to be 99 for some reason. Like their hate fuels their life force. Fox News is keeping them alive or they’d just die 

What I like is how Donald Trump promised to be the one to “solve the Middle East” and “get us out of all of these wars.” And he’s starting the new year by [checks notes] sending thousands of rapid-reaction troops to Iraq as our embassy is under sustained assault.

Promises kept!
Winning!

New year, same bullshit. Fuck him. Fuck anyone who still supports him. He and they are a fucking cancer.

15 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

What I like is how Donald Trump promised to be the one to “solve the Middle East” and “get us out of all of these wars.” And he’s starting the new year by [checks notes] sending thousands of rapid-reaction troops to Iraq as our embassy is under sustained assault.

Promises kept!
Winning!

New year, same bullshit. Fuck him. Fuck anyone who still supports him. He and they are a fucking cancer.

Stable Genius, bro!

┏━━┓┏━━┓┏━━┓┏━━┓

┗━┓┃┃┏┓┃┗━┓┃┃┏┓┃

┏━┛┃┃┃┃┃┏━┛┃┃┃┃┃

Trump is still a piece of shit President 

┃┏━┛┃┃┃┃┃┏━┛┃┃┃┃

┃┗━┓┃┗┛┃┃┗━┓┃┗┛┃

┗━━┛┗━━┛┗━━┛┗━━