Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

13 minutes ago, bad_teammate said:

There's a way to be fat in a stylish manner.

This isn't it.

I know where the curtain of lies begins and the pants of deceit end.

serious question though—-is Buena vista social club just letting anyone in the band now?

Iran better pucker up.

https://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/ny-ex-fox-news-reporter-courtney-friel-claims-donald-trump-urged-kiss-20200103-rslx5jyrdzce5dtvb7lseezv6m-story.html

Former Fox News reporter Courtney Friel says Donald Trump called her with a creepy come-on before he became president — while they were both married.

Friel, who sometimes worked as a fill-in host on Trump’s beloved “Fox & Friends,” details the alleged proposition in her upcoming memoir, “Tonight At 10: Kicking Booze and Breaking News,” due out Tuesday.

She says Trump told her she was “the hottest one at Fox News” and called her office line a few weeks after she mentioned an interest in working as a judge on his Miss USA beauty pageant.

Trump apparently called Coach Ed O after their victory over Oklahoma and Coach O, foolishly, publicly thanked him for doing so. Big mistake tempting with karma and God like that. 
I previously thought LSU was gonna win the NC this year in New Orleans but now, after this development, I’m fairly certain Clemson is gonna win instead. 
Saints fans better be on high alert for more trump developments. He could jeopardize my Saints super bowl prediction. 

LSU was there when Trump cursed our season. Did they learn nothing?

Graham and all his sycophants are saying they were fully briefed beforehand, but the gang of 8 and other Dems were not. No doubt the briefings was Trump telling them (probably as they rode in the golf cart between holes) that an attack was coming and not a single other detail. I doubt there was a single bit of new evidence that anything was planned.

Interesting reporting questioning the justification--or lack thereof--for moving against Suleimani now. Also some reporting on Iran's planned response.

Honestly, I think this ends with some serious attacks and Trump backing down. He cares too much about his reputation to start a Mideast war. Then again, he may have already, not realizing what he was doing.

13 hours ago, JimmyJames said:

Trump apparently called Coach Ed O after their victory over Oklahoma and Coach O, foolishly, publicly thanked him for doing so. Big mistake tempting with karma and God like that. 

I previously thought LSU was gonna win the NC this year in New Orleans but now, after this development, I’m fairly certain Clemson is gonna win instead. 

Saints fans better be on high alert for more trump developments. He could jeopardize my Saints super bowl prediction. 

So on a call between Ed Orgeron and another person...  Orgeron was the more intelligent, articulate, and nuanced speaker....   truly anything is possible!  

• Like 5

29 minutes ago, horncyclist said:

Honestly, I think this ends with some serious attacks and Trump backing down. He cares too much about his reputation to start a Mideast war. Then again, he may have already, not realizing what he was doing.

“Trump’s shiny economy” is just sitting there waiting to get popped.  It’s also Trump’s electoral Achilles heel.  And he owns all the fallout from unilaterally withdrawing from the Iran nuclear deal and instigating escalation.  The Iranian pinpoint precision attack on Saudi refineries a few months ago was a fair warning.  And I suspect Iranians have considered multiple ways to sustainably disrupt ME oil supply.

Would this be the right place to discuss the fires in Australia? A few days ago, I thought about starting a thread in Bada Bing just to keep track of events, but quickly realized it'd go full CR as many see that climate change is partially fueling this unprecedented fires and has become a political topic in Oz.

• Like 1

I think he just supports Trump because Donald backed him in his art supply war with Gary Busey. 

And to be fair to the President, if I'm ever forced to decide who, between Meatload and Gary Busey, stole art supplies in order to buy coke...yeah, I'm going to the Loaf.  

5 hours ago, Message Board User said:

Remember, Trump is forever.

So very odd and yet so apt. After two generations of fronting for mobsters, trying to become a political dynasty ala the Kennedys but cannot resist the grifter genetics by swindling money from their own charities. Some folks just cannot seem to handle a democracy wherein you and not your family should determine your value to society.

"Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony." Dennis, Monty Python and the Holy Grail

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Lobo said:

I think he just supports Trump because Donald backed him in his art supply war with Gary Busey. 

And to be fair to the President, if I'm ever forced to decide who, between Meatload and Gary Busey, stole art supplies in order to buy coke...yeah, I'm going to the Loaf.  

Freudian slip? 

• Haha 1

Sorry yeah, that should be Meatlode.  A really big score of Meats.  Like Arby's but with cock for Pence.

Thread derail:  I've been hearing for years that Meatloaf lives in the Austin area.  Is that true?  

1 hour ago, Lobo said:

Meatloaf  v Gary Busey art supply war >>> Iran War 

1 hour ago, Bama Chick said:

But of course he did!

Won’t tell leaders in Congress but he’ll spew his braggadocio at the collection of plastic faced grifters who lurk the corridors of Mar-A-Lago.

This is no surprise to anyone paying attention, but he exhibits the kind of narcissism that comes naturally to a late teen, early 20's kid.  "Look at me, I know something you don't".

The thing is, after a few years in the working world, most people start to figure out that this is a losing proposition.  It signals a lack of trustworthiness and a self-important perspective.  Nobody wants anything to do with that kind of person because the "team" goal is never important to them.  

3 hours ago, Lobo said:

giphy.gif

• Like 1

5 hours ago, bolverk said:

Would this be the right place to discuss the fires in Australia? A few days ago, I thought about starting a thread in Bada Bing just to keep track of events, but quickly realized it'd go full CR as many see that climate change is partially fueling this unprecedented fires and has become a political topic in Oz.

Send them a bunch of rakes. Problem solved. 

• Like 1