Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

11 hours ago, MillerEP said:

That guys been on the terrorist watch list for years, we finally got a bead on him and another one on the list inside Iraq’s borders, 2 for 1 drone shot, it’s not a political assassination. No different than Obama’s drone killings. This fucker is one of the big suppliers of plater charges which are nasty fuckers that scared the shit out of us every mounted patrol, and the cause of many a legless vet. Word is around the intel community is that he was now trying to bring katyusha rockets across the border, which really would have bad news.

Already there.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/no-casualties-as-katyusha-rocket-crashes-into-baghdad-green-zone/

1 hour ago, Nivek said:

You think we’re so innocent?

(I cannot believe this quote works on the same page)

Works on every page with a little soundtrack.

12 hours ago, MillerEP said:

That guys been on the terrorist watch list for years, we finally got a bead on him and another one on the list inside Iraq’s borders, 2 for 1 drone shot, it’s not a political assassination. No different than Obama’s drone killings. This fucker is one of the big suppliers of plater charges which are nasty fuckers that scared the shit out of us every mounted patrol, and the cause of many a legless vet. Word is around the intel community is that he was now trying to bring katyusha rockets across the border, which really would have bad news.

I assume you are referring to the 15 year old executive order 13382.  This was an executive order which designated several individuals, organizations, and banks for "providing support for terrorists." It was out of the treasury department, and was sanctioning individuals, not claiming that we would kill them on sight.  Government Fact sheet on it has this quote.

E.O. 13382, signed by the President on June 29, 2005, is an authority aimed at freezing the assets of proliferators of weapons of mass destruction and their supporters, and at isolating them from the U.S. financial and commercial systems. Designations under the Order prohibit all transactions between the designees and any U.S. person, and freeze any assets the designees may have under U.S. jurisdiction.

This is very similar to numerous Treasury sanctions which have targeted many people across the globe, including Putin's allies.  We aren't going to kill any of them whenever an opportunity presents itself.

The FBI maintains a list of most wanted terrorists.  Suliemani was not on it.  If you review some of those terrorists, you may be able to understand there is a difference between hostile government officials who we typically sanction, and actual wanted terrorists we would take immediate actions to kill or detain, given the opportunity.  Suliemani was in Iraq on the invitation of their prime minister in order to help diffuse tensions, and we assassinated him.  Stop normalizing this shit.

As far as plater charges, we lost 12 servicemen in Iraq in 2019.  8 of them were to non-hostile incidents, one to small arms fire, and three to suicide bomber.  The only reason to worry about Iran supplying weapons in Iraq is if there was an escalation, or as an excuse for revenge.  Revenge is completely idiotic, particularly in a region that we invaded on false pretenses. Genocide would be the only way to end the conflict if we are basing our policies on revenge from the last 20 years.

Edit - looking at the website closer, in IRAQ itself, we lost four troops in 2019, one of them to small arms fire.  The site was listing folks in Syria, Kuwait, SA, and even Germany.

Edited by Tuco
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, MillerEP said:

Nope, I'm not talking about EO 13382, I'm talking about the HVT list.

Do you want to provide a link to that list?  I'm honestly curious. (And high value targets are not necessarily terrorists.) 

1 hour ago, LABEVO said:

I no longer believe this is an accidental escalation. There has been too many stories of Trump just happening to pick the worst option presented over a number of crises. 

It’ll give him a reason to call off the 2020  election 

4 hours ago, MillerEP said:

We disrupt the money, mastermind, and supplies to anti-US milita groups, while maintaining a base of operations in the heart of the Middle East.

We'll have a semi-friendly government in the heart of the ME to help keep a check on the other bad actors next door.

Where were you referring to here?

8 minutes ago, DefinitelyNotHollywoodColt said:

@Johnny Sack didn’t vote for him the first time because he didn’t think he would make a good president but now that he’s seeing him in action, he really likes what he sees. #MAGA

The sack got his tax cut. That’s all he cares about. He wasn’t sure trump would give it to him. But since he did, he’s now all good. 

The party of I’ve got mine now I want yours. 

You can really tell how well thought out this was: Iran restarting its nuke program, we tried to stop the Iraqis from voting to kick us out..and failed, the President threatening to bomb cultural sites in violation of international law, and now we are threatening to sanction a country we are trying to rebuild. Well done Republicans. Making America Great.

• Like 2

You can really tell how well thought out this was: Iran restarting its nuke program, we tried to stop the Iraqis from voting to kick us out..and failed, the President threatening to bomb cultural sites in violation of international law, and now we are threatening to sanction a country we are trying to rebuild. Well done Republicans. Making America Great.

We should replace the symbol of the eagle with an image of a fat guy repeatedly shooting himself in the dick. Thats our symbol now.
  • Like 6
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, MillerEP said:

Don't get wrapped up thinking USA plays by the same rules as other countries. 

21 hours ago, MillerEP said:

That guys been on the terrorist watch list for years, we finally got a bead on him and another one on the list inside Iraq’s borders, 2 for 1 drone shot, it’s not a political assassination..

No one is disputing the person killed Sucks or didn’t deserve it. So when they Colombian necktie Shrub or Cheney, hey it’s all in the game? Those two fuck sticks did as much or worse than anyone killed this week by a drone when considering crimes against humanity. Or when trump threatens war crimes, they put him under, that’s just the current state of affairs?

Fucking myopic retard trumpkins, damn it hurts!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Jive Turkey said:

I misread that as Iran until the following posts picked me up. What a fucking idiot.

All American political capital will be wasted just like he wasted his previous fortunes and opportunities. Wholesale bankruptcy for the USA with almost half of Americans cheering it.

How long before he lays sanctions on California and Canada? 

Idiot World. Dying republic. A period of profound darkness made worse by natural disaster. 

Greta Thunberg has vision. Her generation faces a shitstorm created then ignored by their elders. I hate having a teenager make more sense than anybody else on the public stage.

We need a bigger cage for the northbound cargo ship. People need to be punished. People need to be held to account. People need to be packed into that cage and dropped into the freezing North Atlantic.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Bookman said:

Don’t blame Donald Trump. Blame the people who voted for him.

And there lies the real problem. An American voting bloc is determined to ruin the world thinking they're making it great. They are unpersuaded by reason. They are unpersuaded by the Christian philosophy they think they adhere to. They are impenetrable to anything that does not correspond with a narrow set of "values" that are actually anti-values.

Contemptible America.

• Like 3

saw a trump supporter / co worker on fb claim he’s ready to go to war for his president. This was the same guy who more than once complained about walking 50 yards from the parking lot to the office door, while carrying a laptop bag, bag of whataburger breakfast and a 44 oz coke. 

lololololololololol

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

saw a trump supporter / co worker on fb claim he’s ready to go to war for his president. This was the same guy who more than once complained about walking 50 yards from the parking lot to the office door, while carrying a laptop bag, bag of whataburger breakfast and a 44 oz coke. 

lololololololololol

Maybe the Whataburger bag was full for the entire office for showing up late.

9 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

lololololololololol

Did you post that on Facebook? You'd better have.