Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

Meanwhile in Puerto Rico, over 300,000 people are without water after the earthquake, the power is out over most if not all of the island (still recovering after Hurricane Maria) and since the 3.2 million citizens can't vote in US elections (unless they have a domicile in one of the 50 states IIRC), Trump goes pfffft and says nothing. They've sent a request to FEMA but I am sure they are not optimistic enough to believe anything good will come of it (unless one is a con artist developer/contractor).

2 hours ago, Mo Horn said:

Sleep well America, we're in good hands. 

Uhh. From Wikipedia:

Qassem Soleimani was a popular national figure in Iran. According to a poll conducted by the University of Maryland School of Public Policy, by October 2019 Soleimani was viewed favorably by 82% of Iranians.

Trump would kill me for an 82% approval rating.

Oh wait.

Edited by yoladu

2 hours ago, Mo Horn said:

Sleep well America, we're in good hands. 

A couple of Iranians came up to me. Tough, swarthy looking men. They told me, they said, "Sir, I want to thank you for making Iran great again." These tough men had tears in their eyes. They said, "Sir, we pray for you every morning and afternoon. Please keep blowing up people in the Middle East."  That's what they said. It was beautiful, but the fake news won't report it.

I went back to singing Zippity Doo Dah and rocking back and forth on my feet. 

• Like 5

Thanks for the history lesson, I had no idea.  I always thought it was a Finnish misunderstanding.  
I understand the declaration, my point was our invasion of countries who've never touched our shores...because that is what Trump is doing.  

This will be welcome news to Thailand, China, and Croatia.  

Edited by Lobo

29 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

Thanks; I somehow missed the question when I refreshed the page. They have had a series of quakes with the latest one being pretty bad. Saying it has been a rough time of late for the people living there is an understatement.

Buddy of mine from HS moved there a couple of years ago.  Great timing.

1 hour ago, DDD Dad said:

Buddy of mine from HS moved there a couple of years ago.  Great timing.

No worries, their fellow countrymen will be along to help out any minute. Leave no man behind and all of that. We really are a swell bunch here in the shining city on a hill.

All you have to do is ask politely, and all will be yours. We're already working diligently on the plan.

donald-trump-speech1.jpg?quality=65&stri

Shhh, you're disturbing the stable genius!

Appeasement.

De Tente. 

Preemptive Strikes.

And now....."So Far, So Good."  

That's our foreign policy you dipshits...So Far.  So Good. 

It's impossible the "support the troops" voter bloc is falling for this....but here we are.  You fucking children.  

3 hours ago, Lobo said:

Appeasement.

De Tente. 

Preemptive Strikes.

And now....."So Far, So Good."  

That's our foreign policy you dipshits...So Far.  So Good. 

It's impossible the "support the troops" voter bloc is falling for this....but here we are.  You fucking children.  

Again, for the umpteenth millionth time, to quote Brisket, bet on evil because it's winning. 

We are dealing with the dumbest generation of Americans in the 240 plus year history since we declared independence. Always remember we are not dealing with smart people. Evil can convince rubes to support terrible things and it's working. 

Whoever it was who prevented Trump from going on TV last night to address the missile attacks should be given a medal. His impulse would be to rant, rage, lie & make this already dangerous situation infinitely worse. I just hope like hell someone not named Stephen Miller was up all night preparing his remarks for today.

1 hour ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Can we step aside from Trump and the impending war talk for a moment and discuss how our tax dollars have been wasted supplying people like Dan Patrick with some official get up? Sorry, Dan, but a 'uniform,' shirt does not make you appear any more intelligent. Somewhere there is a hall monitor or crossing guard wondering if he should press for a stolen valor case. Crossing guards actually perform a public service but this man is part and parcel a drain on public resources.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

His shirt proclaims him to be the Lieutenant Governor not once, but twice.

Fucking twice.  

How fucking insecure does that carpetbagger from Maryland have to be, to have a shirt that declares he's the Lt. Governor, twice.

And it looks black.  Maybe he should have went for brown instead.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, atomheartbevo said:

His shirt proclaims him to be the Lieutenant Governor not once, but twice.

Fucking twice.  

How fucking insecure does that carpetbagger from Maryland have to be, to have a shirt that declares he's the Lt. Governor, twice.

And it looks black.  Maybe he should have went for brown instead.

Who the hell cares what this state's lieutenant governor has to say about foreign policy? It's not within the portfolio of his official functions and neither is it a point of any particular personal experience or expertise. I'd understand if he were maybe running for a higher office that would involve foreign policy or if he were a former diplomat/general or something. But, nope, he was a fucking talk radio host and a loon.

• Like 2