Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

5 hours ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

This is a common misconception. Master chess players do not think ahead any more moves than merely good chess players. What master chess players do understand better than merely good chess players is the relative strength of various positions that would result from various moves.

• Like 4

Just now, Ghost of Shag said:

Who said anything about you being gay? Jumpy, aren’t we?

I just took you for a bitch.

Oh, I see. Misogynist and homophobic. My mistake. Sure hope your children don't ever have to deal with gender or sexual identity issues. For their sake of course. 

• Like 3

Presser is showing in our break areas at work. Closed captioning only on the monitors so I couldn't hear him mangle the English language.

As I walked past I saw a colleague I'm meeting with this afternoon. She had tears in her eyes while watching the TV. I asked her if everything was ok. She said "I just get so emotional when our president speaks. He is sacrificing so much for us."

I know there are 63 million idiots out there, but I'm still stunned when I find one in the wild.

• Like 6

1 minute ago, GhostOfTomJoad said:

Presser is showing in our break areas at work. Closed captioning only on the monitors so I couldn't hear him mangle the English language.

As I walked past I saw a colleague I'm meeting with this afternoon. She had tears in her eyes while watching the TV. I asked her if everything was ok. She said "I just get so emotional when our president speaks. He is sacrificing so much for us."

I know there are 63 million idiots out there, but I'm still stunned when I find one in the wild.

What the fuck. 

7 minutes ago, GhostOfTomJoad said:

Pics of colleague? 

• Like 1

Did he have a small stroke that we haven't heard about? I'm serious. Those mispronunciations go far beyond what loose dentures would produce, and I don't recall the severity of these mistakes back a year or so ago. He's genuinely haven't difficulty speaking.

2 minutes ago, bolverk said:

Did he have a small stroke that we haven't heard about? I'm serious. Those mispronunciations go far beyond what loose dentures would produce, and I don't recall the severity of these mistakes back a year or so ago. He's genuinely haven't difficulty speaking.

They drug him up before every prepared speech. The slurring and shit is getting worse but that's just because his brain is continually deteriorating. 

28 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

People who are proud of that speech, it’s like being proud your 6 year-old only mangled a few words in the school play, but you don’t need to post on twitter like he’s Winston Fuckin Churchill.  

Michael Berry (740 hou am radio agitator) ust said that speech was great enough to win a Nobel peace prize, if trump was treated fairly.

he also claimed that school children will be studying this speech for years to come !

Edited by tx 3 putt

12 minutes ago, NameAlreadyInUse said:

Dan Patrick speaks the truth, at least for stupid people like him.  When you go through life clueless, everyone is unpredictable.  

Anyone that ever voted for Danny Goeb, in any election should not be allowed to reproduce, ever 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, tx 3 putt said:

Anyone that ever voted for Danny Goeb, in any election should not be allowed to reproduce, ever 

Unfortunately, those who most fervently support him have likely spawned at least a couple of generations.

7 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

Michael Barry just said that speech was great enough to win a Nobel peace prize, if trump was treated fairly.

he also claimed that school children will be studying this speech for years to come !

Berry

26 minutes ago, GhostOfTomJoad said:

Well, I usually get a little emotional when DOTARD speaks as well, but I suspect its a different emotion than your colleague's. 

• Haha 1