Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

Today's lineup should be fascinating politically. What a doofus he is. Is he still attending the NC game this week? If LSU loses and some reporter puts a mic on Ed O. we could have memes for weeks.

Sorry @Nope, you posted while I was typing, that's not great news. Not surprising, but not great news.

Edited by Mrs Whiggins
Addition

1 hour ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

Don't worry Iran; I've got your back:

Oh, wait:

170128121226-trump-refugee-executive-ord

Or we will be forced to write a strongly worded letter telling you just how angry we are.  

Yeah lets get all these important witnesses up there in the trial of Donald Trump. The ones we really need to hear from concerning Trump's impeachable offenses, like Biden, Pelosi, John Kerry, Hillary Clinton, Bill Clinton, Barack Obama, Michelle Obama, Jimmy Carter, and Al Franken. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, HornOnTheBayou said:

Welp, sorry to all the Titan fans. Y'all had a good run, but the Trump Curse ended that.

A Trump stronghold state led by a white quarterback from Texas vs. a team from a rat-infested city led by a black man.  So weird he would support the Titans!

38 minutes ago, Red Five said:

Yeah lets get all these important witnesses up there in the trial of Donald Trump. The ones we really need to hear from concerning Trump's impeachable offenses, like Biden, Pelosi, John Kerry, Hillary Clinton, Bill Clinton, Barack Obama, Michelle Obama, Jimmy Carter, and Al Franken. 

You forgot Soros 

1 hour ago, Red Five said:

add me to the list. my week is wide open and I’ve got stuff to say. 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

That interview wasn't perfect, that is for sure. The declaration of how much Saudi Arabia et al are paying for US soldiers is stark.

another day, another snl sketch. 

infomercial offering u.s. soldiers to all the dictators and despots around world. 

would be funny if it weren’t so on the nose and depressingly accurate. 

Wow, I didn’t know the East Texas Box Face’s range extended all the way to Florida.  

It’s really more of a Coastal Plains Box Face. We just say “East Texas” cause that’s out little piece of the coastal plains. But there’s the Coonass Box Face, Mississippi Delta Box Face, Redneck Riviera Box Face, clear on over to Clearwater Box Face.
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, Chad Fuck said:

It’s really more of a Coastal Plains Box Face. We just say “East Texas” cause that’s out little piece of the coastal plains. But there’s the Coonass Box Face, Mississippi Delta Box Face, Redneck Riviera Box Face, clear on over to Clearwater Box Face.

This guy studies his box faces.

56 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

is he having a stroke?

So Donald didn't read the EVIDENCE AND SEE THE CRIME HE COMMITTED, OR READ HIS OWN TRANSCRIPTS, WHICH STATED THE CRIME AND EVIDENCE, AND FORGOT THE PRESSURE HE PUT THE WITNESSES THAT WERE CALLED TO NOT TESTIFY or the PRESSURE ON THE UKRAINIAN PRESIDENT. So where is the Witch Hunt he talks about? Don lives in a totally different universe that he is trying to make us and himself, and all his believers, believe exists. Please leave! 

And to answer 4th&Five's question. YES, probably several daily. I know I'm having several daily because of him.

Edited by Brandywine

Hours of tweets, and although he signed the Emergency Declaration, nothing more done as far as I know. No aid, nothing. Maybe someone will point the following (below) out to him, so he will get off his fat butt and help the American citizens in Puerto Rico who are hurting right now.

2 hours ago, henrygandorf said:

someone needs to teach him the hyphen. 

also lulz that “he agrees” with what “many believe”.

The hyphen? He isn't very adept with the apostrophe, is overly fond of using capitals, and you want him to mas-ter his' hy-phens?

Now, Elizabeth Warren? There is someone who would probably accept grammar instruction and happily start an American chapter of the now disbanded Apostrophe Protection Society and make sure that hypens had a subcommittee.

8 minutes ago, HornOnTheBayou said:

Why is "don't kill your protesters" in quotes? How much wiggle room does that leave?

I think he might be quoting himself again based upon this earlier tweet. He is after all, Donald Jenius Trump

On 1/11/2020 at 5:24 PM, Bozo_Casanova said:

No. The GOP always has. The Democratic Party has very diverse ideological factions but was an economic base coalition from the 30’s until the 90’s.

It’s still true today mostly: Republican voters vote Republican because they believe stuff, and Democratic voters vote Democrat because they want stuff.

well, Republicans want shit too--permanent tax cuts for the wealthy and corporate subsidies. 

• Like 3