Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

6 hours ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

Hours of tweets, and although he signed the Emergency Declaration, nothing more done as far as I know. No aid, nothing. Maybe someone will point the following (below) out to him, so he will get off his fat butt and help the American citizens in Puerto Rico who are hurting right now.

Dude.  Trump is more of a Jets guy than a Sharks guy. 

This morning at church we prayed for Puerto Rico. It was mentioned by the Puerto Ricans at the service how upset they are about aid being held back. We had a state senator at the service telling us how hard his hometown was hit, but that he was headed there on Friday to help out with the relief effort. It's so damn infuriating and sad how terrible we treat American citizens solely due to their ethnicity and primary language they speak. 

Edited by UpperWestside

7 hours ago, UpperWestside said:

It's so damn infuriating and sad how terrible we treat American citizens solely due to their ethnicity and primary language they speak. 

I agree. In this case, it is compounded by this fact: Puerto Ricans, while they are American citizens, cannot vote in Presidential elections. Unless he can leverage them for votes in another way, I do not see Trump as caring for them or their situation in one way or another.

Welp, today is the big day. The President will have lunch with the Queen. No not the Queen of England, she's too busy with family matters right now. The Queen of the Gold Standard chess board, Mike Pence. After his afternoon intel brief, he and the First Lady will fly to Louisiana for the College Football Playoff National Championship.

So much at stake here. Will he meet with the players? Will attendees greet him with cheers? Who will be attending with him? The governor? Probably not the governor. Lindsey? He's from South Carolina after all and has been blocking for Trump all season. He didn't even get to be a knight on the chess set. Guess maybe he can be a pawn.

“But the worst enemy you can meet will always be yourself; you lie in wait for yourself in hospitals and waiting rooms. Lonely one, you are going the way to yourself! And your way goes past yourself, and past your seven devils and their Individual Mandates! You will be a heretic to yourself and witch and soothsayer and fool and doubter and unholy one and villain if you believe this False Prophet Bloomberg. You must be ready to burn yourself in your own flame: how could you become new, if you had not first become ashes? You can keep your Pre-Existing Conditions because I refuse to heal them!” --Thus Spoke Orange Pinocchio circa Jan 13. apologies to F.N.

1 hour ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

I agree. In this case, it is compounded by this fact: Puerto Ricans, while they are American citizens, cannot vote in Presidential elections. Unless he can leverage them for votes in another way, I do not see Trump as caring for them or their situation in one way or another.

His inaction has caused a lot of Puerto Ricans to move to the mainland where they will be voting against him.  

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

Someone please tell me how he “saved” pre-existing conditions”. We had them, he was elected, we still have them.  Am I missing the timeline here?  Also, can one of the Trump Trolls on here tell me why our healthcare is in the best place in many years?  Not saying it isn’t but I would like to know his reasoning for stating this, other than just making shit up.

5 minutes ago, Beantown Express 2.0 said:

Someone please tell me how he “saved” pre-existing conditions”. We had them, he was elected, we still have them.  Am I missing the timeline here?  Also, can one of the Trump Trolls on here tell me why our healthcare is in the best place in many years?  Not saying it isn’t but I would like to know his reasoning for stating this, other than just making shit up.

I guess because if it was up to the R's, they would have rolled back obamacare entirely, which is the only reason we have the pre-existing protections?  Not sure how his brain works really. 

1 minute ago, mchookem said:

yeah, there's nothing to explain, he literally just makes shit up out of thin air in any given moment.

I mean, it's more than just making shit up -- it's literally the OPPOSITE of the truth.  There is a system in place to protect pre-existing conditions: the ACA.  The Trump admin is abdicating any defense of the ACA, and it's likely to be killed.  And there is not and has never been a meaningful replacement put on the table by the GOP or Trump.  So, not just bullshit -- total fucking bullshit lies.

22 hours ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

Holy fucking shit.

Get this through your noggin:

"“What the President said was he believed it probably could have been. He didn’t cite intelligence.”

It's a pattern i am seeing.

Trump goes on friendly FoxNews and lies his ass off and is not challenged at all by the sycophantic interviewer.

Trumps underlings are pushed out to legitimate News Shows (ones that challenge this President) to answer for Trump's lies.

- the ones that fail miserably do so because there is probably a sliver of honor they are trying to hold on to, ie: Esper.

- the one that do better, Pompeo or Barr, are just really good liars.

• Like 1

So the U.S. Sec. of Defense of the most powerful military in the history of the world is basically Newt, from Aliens II

"The believe the attacks will probably happen, mostly happen.   At night, mostly."  

Wow, the guy really knows how to project power around the world.  I'm surprised his hands weren't tucked into the ends of sleeves like a nervous adolescent telling the principal what really happened in 4th period.  Trump really knows how to pick some real ass-whoopers.  sigh.

Edited by Lobo

16 minutes ago, Lobo said:

So the U.S. Sec. of Defense of the most powerful military in the history of the world is basically Newt, from Aliens II

"The believe the attacks will probably happen, mostly happen.   At night, mostly."  

Wow, the guy really knows how to project power around the world.  I'm surprised his hands weren't tucked into the ends of sleeves like a nervous adolescent telling the principal what really happened in 4th period.  Trump really knows how to pick some real ass-whoopers.  sigh.

I should neg you.  Newt was 10X the man that any member of the Trump admin is.

36 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

I should neg you.  Newt was 10X the man that any member of the Trump admin is.

why don't you put her in charge?!

no, i mean really... can we put a 9 year old girl in charge? please??

Edited by mchookem
  • Like 4

7 minutes ago, yoladu said:

he is an ugly, ugly person.

We all know them, but how we, as a country, collectively decided it was OK to elect one as President is completely depressing.

Its the single biggest reason that the ledge seems like the right call.  Not that a guy like Trump exists, but that we decided to make him the most powerful person on earth.  It is hard even still today to wrap my head around it.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, NameAlreadyInUse said:

Its the single biggest reason that the ledge seems like the right call.  Not that a guy like Trump exists, but that we decided to make him the most powerful person on earth.  It is hard even still today to wrap my head around it.

And that many find it hilarious how he acts as our representative to the world.  City on a fucking shining hill.

6 minutes ago, NameAlreadyInUse said:

Well, he did lose the popular vote, and there was election meddling by Russia that had some unknowable effect, so I'm not sure Trump being elected is a complete condemnation of the general public.

But if the general public is going to accept the 2016 election model as their democracy, then that very much is.

Edited by Goredho

13 minutes ago, NameAlreadyInUse said:

Honestly the whole thing just makes me really angry, because it reminds me of how unpresidential Obama was when he took off his suit jacket in the oval office. 

• Like 1