Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

Look you Never Trumper assholes.....the only people who know the word ‘Eminent’ are people in real estate and people in government.  Okay?  Sorry the President made a mistake but he has zero experience in either one of those domains.

12 hours ago, UpperWestside said:

This morning at church we prayed for Puerto Rico. It was mentioned by the Puerto Ricans at the service how upset they are about aid being held back. We had a state senator at the service telling us how hard his hometown was hit, but that he was headed there on Friday to help out with the relief effort. It's so damn infuriating and sad how terrible we treat American citizens solely due to their ethnicity and primary language they speak. 

That and they'd most likely vote Democrat which means there's no rush to give them a vote. 

3 hours ago, Red Five said:

Our "president" makes up derogatory nicknames for people and broadcasts them to the world. That's something that happens, and no one finds it strange anymore.

Plenty of us find it strange, and even pathetic.  However, 99+% of Republicans are perfectly fine with it.  

2 hours ago, yoladu said:

he is an ugly, ugly person.

We all know them, but how we, as a country, collectively decided it was OK to elect one as President is completely depressing.

2 hours ago, NameAlreadyInUse said:

Its the single biggest reason that the ledge seems like the right call.  Not that a guy like Trump exists, but that we decided to make him the most powerful person on earth.  It is hard even still today to wrap my head around it.

There used to be an expression about getting hit in the head with a board once was pretty bad, but getting hit like that everyday would make it normal.

Everyday we have to remind ourselves that the daily beating of having Trump lead the nation should not be considered normal. And that's those of us who object to him. The biggest daily hit that we become numb to is exactly what y'all describe: So many Americans embrace this.

We don't even want to contemplate the likely scenario that someone slicker than Trump will take over that blighted part of the electorate. Then the real fun begins.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

There used to be an expression about getting hit in the head with a board once was pretty bad, but getting hit like that everyday would make it normal.

Everyday we have to remind ourselves that the daily beating of having Trump lead the nation should not be considered normal. And that's those of us who object to him. The biggest daily hit that we become numb to is exactly what y'all describe: So many Americans embrace this.

We don't even want to contemplate the likely scenario that someone slicker than Trump will take over that blighted part of the electorate. Then the real fun begins.

Your point is an important one.  It's important to realize that our view -- that he's a bumblefucking clusterfuck of malignant shitacularness -- is held by a lot of other people.  And not "Trump derangement" types, or "libtards."

For example, this weekend, my wife officiated and attended a wedding.  She sat at the parent's table, which was populated by several former astronauts.  These are, literally, the best and the brightest, "America's heroes" types.  All of them ex-military, most of them still involved with the subject matter in some way.  And she said that she was refreshed and rejuvenated by the unabashed consensus of these men: Trump is a bumblefucking moron.  They didn't mince words, they didn't hedge.  The kind of people that you would respect and admire?  Well, they all think that Trump sucks shit through a straw, too.

I still think that stupid has the numbers, and stupid is our brand.  But "not stupid" and "not shitty" can put some serious points on the board, and that's reassuring.  It at least lets us know that we're not alone.

8 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Your point is an important one.  It's important to realize that our view -- that he's a bumblefucking clusterfuck of malignant shitacularness -- is held by a lot of other people.  And not "Trump derangement" types, or "libtards."

For example, this weekend, my wife officiated and attended a wedding.  She sat at the parent's table, which was populated by several former astronauts.  These are, literally, the best and the brightest, "America's heroes" types.  All of them ex-military, most of them still involved with the subject matter in some way.  And she said that she was refreshed and rejuvenated by the unabashed consensus of these men: Trump is a bumblefucking moron.  They didn't mince words, they didn't hedge.  The kind of people that you would respect and admire?  Well, they all think that Trump sucks shit through a straw, too.

I still think that stupid has the numbers, and stupid is our brand.  But "not stupid" and "not shitty" can put some serious points on the board, and that's reassuring.  It at least lets us know that we're not alone.

Maybe have a structural engineer check out the stability of your ledge. If you want the whole thing to end quickly, make the engineer an Aggie.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

Maybe have a structural engineer check out the stability of your ledge. If you want the whole thing to end quickly, make the engineer an Aggie.

Negative: there are many, many people out here on the ledge with me.

Positive: I now know that some of them can fly real-deal bonafide fucking spaceships, so that's cool.

29 minutes ago, elfenix said:

I've been avoiding the whole thing. It's wrapped up along with the clips they've taken from Pelosi's various interviews in order to present info a certain way. Just couldn't stomach that anymore. The whipped up and goading hate gets overwhelming at times and I have to step back.

Trump: It doesn't really matter if Soleimani posed an imminent threat because of his horrible past.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2020/01/trump-doesn-matter-soleimani-posed-imminent-threat-200113180451067.html

I'm not going to say what I'm thinking about having a horrible past being a justification for offing somebody. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, BrickHorn said:

“Last time I was visiting I looked around and said ‘Wouldn’t it be nice to have some bats living here?’  There didn’t used to be so many bats in Austin.  Maybe a few.  But now I’m told there are millions living under the Congress Street bridge. The Democrats talk about the environment but they don’t mention that I brought millions and millions of bats right here to Austin.”

”You know, nobody ever used to talk about Stevie Ray Vaughan.  I thought that was wrong.  I said ‘You know, people don’t know this but that Stevie Ray Vaughan is pretty good at guitar. Someone ought to build him a statue.’ And they did.”

“It used to be, computers didn’t exist.  So I called Michael Dell and I said ‘You know what would be nice? If you could drop out of school and start making computers.’ He didn’t know what that was, so I told him.  And the next thing you know, everyone has a computer.  A lot of them are made by Michael Dell, right here in Austin.”

”The Hill Country is nice.  I always thought hills were nice.  They’re nice, right?  I’m glad I talked them into putting those hills out there.”

”They didn’t used to have Tex-Mex.  It was either Tex, or it was Mex.  No in between.  So I called up my friend, my Mexican friend.  I have a LOT of Mexican friends.  You never hear about them because the Fake News media won’t talk about all my Mexican friends.  And I called him and I said ‘Hey, what’s with just the Mex? Why not find a nice Texan and work together and call it Tex-Mex?’ And I think we all agree it’s pretty good, those enchiladas.  They’re good.  I’m glad he took my idea and did the enchiladas.”

You're too good at this. I even heard his voice and how he raises the pitch and says it in a faux whisper. Fuck you for making me listen to a Trump speech. I tend to avoid them at all costs.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, HenryJames said:

just thinking back to the lengths government officials went to in order to corroborate Trump's claim about the Alabama hurricane, i can't imagine how far they will go to justify this statement.  Esper already gave us a preview, but i wouldn't be surprised if documents were being forged or falsified or created out of whole cloth as we speak to vindicate Trump.

4 minutes ago, Jive Turkey said:

just thinking back to the lengths government officials went to in order to corroborate Trump's claim about the Alabama hurricane, i can't imagine how far they will go to justify this statement.  Esper already gave us a preview, but i wouldn't be surprised if documents were being forged or falsified or created out of whole cloth as we speak to vindicate Trump.

So, buy more Newell (Sharpie) stock?

18 minutes ago, Jive Turkey said:

just read the tower logs.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

The earlier tweet is getting some blowback, but Money Cadger don't care now does he?

Absolutely despicable. If you disagree with dear leader, you are an enemy of this country aligned with the worst enemies of this country. 

How does a person live with herself after stooping so low. All sense of shame, honor, integrity, or simple regard for truth and fairness have seemingly been excised from these things. 

This is the kind of language that gets people killed. Recall the would be hero who walked in to the pizzagate location intending to shoot it up. How many misguided racist yokel idiots will gin up their courage to attack the new enemies named by the POSUS?