Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

47 minutes ago, Hornius Emeritus said:

Impossible. Mexico is paying for the wall. No way we are borrowing the money from future generations of our own taxpayers.

If we had not already borrowed money from future generations of our own taxpayers, with our current Administration I would say that is eminent...imminent ...going to happen regardless.

Edited by Mrs Whiggins
Spelling
  • Like 1

So the young native American boy approaches his grandfather to ask why the members of the tribe have names like Running Wolf, Silver Moon, and Wandering Bear.  

Yada, yada, yada...but the tribe elder eventually says, "Why do you ask Orange Slutfucker?"  

40 minutes ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

Plus, I think Dabo is on the record as being pro-Trump.  So fuck him and his fake Tigers.

8 minutes ago, SubliminalHorn said:

Two fan bases from two shit hole states. Makes sense. 

That and just like their President, those places over there...where the oil is? The place(s) where our soldiers are hired to protect? Can they name them? Apparently they, like our President, have difficulty with maps. The following is from a pre-game interview with a New Orleans anchor:

"No. 1 in the world. We're exporting now. We're independent now. That's why we don't have our ships and the in the Gulf anymore. In the, as you call it the straits, over with Saudi Arabia and all of the different places, where we used to get -- we get a little bit but we don't have to get any. And it makes us a much safer nation a much stronger nation and economically with the best we've ever been."

We get a little bit but we don't have to get any. Gee Mr. Trump, why are we there protecting it again? Oh, that's right....

Edited by Mrs Whiggins
grammar

18 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

For example, this weekend, my wife officiated and attended a wedding.  She sat at the parent's table, which was populated by several former astronauts.  These are, literally, the best and the brightest, "America's heroes" types.  All of them ex-military, most of them still involved with the subject matter in some way.  And she said that she was refreshed and rejuvenated by the unabashed consensus of these men: Trump is a bumblefucking moron.  They didn't mince words, they didn't hedge.  The kind of people that you would respect and admire?  Well, they all think that Trump sucks shit through a straw, too.

I still think that stupid has the numbers, and stupid is our brand.  But "not stupid" and "not shitty" can put some serious points on the board, and that's reassuring.  It at least lets us know that we're not alone.

How many of them still vote Republican?

27 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

Trump is retweeting cheering crowd reactions from the game last night. He's a very confident man, our President.

But he doesn't have an Academy Award nomination.....

Good thing there's nothing important going on, like efforts to recover from an earthquake in Puerto Rico.

BTW: has Trump tweeted about that earthquake in  Puerto Rico even once yet?

3 minutes ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

Good thing there's nothing important going on, like efforts to recover from an earthquake in Puerto Rico.

BTW: has Trump tweeted about that earthquake in  Puerto Rico even once yet?

Not that I've seen. He did sign the Emergency Declaration a few days back, but no, I believe the former President beat him there, too. Poor Trump, just cannot seem to cut the mustard when compared to Obama.

• Like 3

20 hours ago, Jive Turkey said:

just thinking back to the lengths government officials went to in order to corroborate Trump's claim about the Alabama hurricane

When this is all said and done and we’re far enough removed from this shitshow  to look back at it and laugh, this is probably going to go down as my favorite moment of the trump presidency. It was the perfect encapsulation of his fragile ego. A man so incapable of admitting that he misspoke, or more accurately, was speaking on outdated information because he spent the weekend golfing after his Thursday update, that he showed a press pool an outdated hurricane path that was so obviously drawn on in his favorite fucking sharpie (which didn’t even match the color of the projection) in a pitiful attempt to prove that he was in fact right all along. The fact that anyone could have expected anyone to see that and not laugh out loud at how pathetic it was. 

Edited by heso
  • Like 2

For pity's sake, do we even know Vince Vaughn's politics?  I couldn't care less that he shook Trump's hand in a box, and then bolted.  Not every situation is 100/0.  He might actually be a Trumpkin, in which case I might not attend his next great flick, which will never happen.  (Shout out to "Swingers", in which he was awesome.)

1 minute ago, jimmyjazz said:

For pity's sake, do we even know Vince Vaughn's politics?  I couldn't care less that he shook Trump's hand in a box, and then bolted.  Not every situation is 100/0.  He might actually be a Trumpkin, in which case I might not attend his next great flick, which will never happen.  (Shout out to "Swingers", in which he was awesome.)

giphy.gif

source.gif

6 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

he could have, i dunno, avoided him altogether. by choosing to sit and talk with him he has made it pretty clear he is at the very least neutral.

“If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor." - Desmond Tutu

3 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

he could have, i dunno, avoided him altogether. by choosing to sit and talk with him he has made it pretty clear he is at the very least neutral.

“If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor." - Desmond Tutu

Eh, that's such an odd situation.  I get your point, but maybe Vince wanted a nice view of the action.  He's also noted for some fairly serious conservative viewpoints.

Maybe just don't go see any of his movies or watch any of his shows any more.  Actions, consequences, etc.

What a fucking hysterical outrage over someone who actually embodies the stereotype of a "Hollywood actor" we should ignore.  So, ignore him.  Yeesh.

what does having conservative viewpoints or opinions have to do with Trump? also, i don't think you just wander into the president's suite.  you have to want to go in there.

it's a stupid thing though and there are much more important things to get upset about.

53 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

Who knew that out of Swingers, Jon Favreau would be the one to end up decades later in the top-tier of Hollywood, and would help kick-start a 24+ movie comic book empire, and would be guiding the Star Wars franchise.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, tx 3 putt said:

Love or hate him, he’s still the president. 100% I’d shake his hand and drop a few words on him if I could. 100% I’d drop a cheek kiss in melenia too 

"Mr President, I'd just like to say, there's a reason why it's called the popular vote, and that shitbag Hillary still beat you by 3 million votes.

• Like 1

Back to Trump's visit to Austin on Sunday.  Presumably he'll address the Farm Bureau at the Convention Center?  First of all---I would think the delegates chosen to attend this thing have to be half-smart.  You don't last decades in farming unless you can do some basic maths.  They have to know they are making less from crop sales under Trump, no?  

Second---City of Austin has a curious amount of bottlenecks going on around the Convention Center this weekend.  The E-W 4th street to its north end is completely closed for train station construction.  Most of Red River to its East is closed off for construction which continues on East 3rd to the IH-35 access roads.  Trinity (West) and Chavez (South) are also typically experiencing one lane closed in each direction on the weekends.  Obviously his motorcade can use both lanes, but that's a lot of construction equipment and just stuff setup all around the Convention Center making a series of big chokepoints.  Even his experienced exfiltrate team is gonna have a headache with this shitshow.  We certainly pray nothing happens to the President and that awful construction and traffic grid doesn't hold him up from getting out of there if anything goes wrong.  

1 hour ago, jimmyjazz said:

Eh, that's such an odd situation.  I get your point, but maybe Vince wanted a nice view of the action.  He's also noted for some fairly serious conservative viewpoints.

Maybe just don't go see any of his movies or watch any of his shows any more.  Actions, consequences, etc.

What a fucking hysterical outrage over someone who actually embodies the stereotype of a "Hollywood actor" we should ignore.  So, ignore him.  Yeesh.

Vince hasn't had top billing in a successful film since 2006.  And in the last decade, he has even been failing to land good comedic sidekick roles.  There is really nothing to boycott.

Maybe he is going to make a run at fleecing evangelicals with a new Left Behind remake. 

Trump is headed to Milwaukee in just a little while for his latest KAGMAGA rally. The arena, at UW-Milwaukee seats around 12,000 people. The Milwaukee metro area has around 1.5 million people. The weather in Milwaukee will be cold (low to mid 30s) and cloudy. If Trump supporters are driving in from the south, they will need to keep an eye out on the precip since there is a winter weather advisory for the southern parts of the state. After his late night last night, Trump may be juiced to the gills.