Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

18 minutes ago, bolverk said:

So, neither can you say that he ordered its use nor can you say he apologized for it. Then, you provide a link to an opinion with no supporting links that he was responsible for stonewalling an investigation into the use of DU.

Meanwhile, this thread is about what Trump is doing today. Got it.

Phase One: Distract.

Phase Two: Deny.

Phase Three: Defend.

Phase one partially accomplished.

Well, you see, IF Obama had done those things that @hornhorn suggested he did, then Obama lovers would have defended him.  Ergo, both sides!

Just now, jimmyjazz said:

Well, you see, IF Obama had done those things that @hornhorn suggested he did, then Obama lovers would have defended him.  Ergo, both sides!

Right, so if Pentagon kills Soleimani in 2020, Trump did it. But if Pentagon drops depleted Uranium in 2015, its Pentagon and not Obama. 

Since hornhorn wasn't in the room he has no proof. Got him!!!

• Fuck You 32

Just now, hornhorn said:

Right, so if Pentagon kills Soleimani in 2020, Trump did it. But if Pentagon drops depleted Uranium in 2015, its Pentagon and not Obama. 

I'm pretty sure you have a couple of gaping holes in your logic.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, hornhorn said:

That's some astounding trailer park logic you have there.  You win the Internets today.

We interrupt the current dismantling of the Republic to bring you this breaking news bulletin:

Obama did something bad as President some years ago.

We now return you to the current dismant....

No guys! Really! Obama did something bad as President some years ago!  Seriously!  Really!

And now back to...

OBAMA DID SOMETHING BAD SOME YEARS AGO!!  WAKE UP!!!  MORONS!!!

Are you finished?

GARBLEFLARB!!!

I guess not.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, hornhorn said:

Understood. You're just another late-comer troll. Trump boasted about ordering the assassination and yet you still provide nothing but distraction.

I doubt you'll last long.

1 minute ago, Goredho said:

We interrupt the current dismantling of the Republic to bring you this breaking news bulletin:

Obama did something bad as President some years ago.

We now return you to the current dismant....

No guys! Really! Obama did something bad as President some years ago!  Seriously!  Really!

And now back to...

OBAMA DID SOMETHING BAD SOME YEARS AGO!!  WAKE UP!!!  MORONS!!!

Are you finished?

GARBLEFLARB!!!

I guess not.

I'm sure the search function would reveal a thread dedicated wholly to the former President. Perhaps @hornhorn could post his/her thoughts there for discussion?

"GARBLEFLARB!!!" You've been listening to Ed O. during the press conference at the WH haven't you?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, bolverk said:

Understood. You're just another late-comer troll. Trump boasted about ordering the assassination and yet you still provide nothing but distraction.

I doubt you'll last long.

So you're going to ignore Obama's involvement in Syria? Like I said, it takes some mental gymnastics to defend your cult leader. But you're doing it right!!

• Fuck You 28

Just now, 4th&Five said:

It's not the Obama thread you dumb fuck!

Well, it is this morning.  I'm just getting an early start on my weekend, but I would encourage our new friend to start the Obama 2020 thread where we can discuss these moving goalposts important issues.

1 minute ago, 4th&Five said:

It's not the Obama thread you dumb fuck!

Go read what I'm responding to you dumb fuck. Someone said its unimaginable how people can defend Trump to which I agree. But thats what jizz gobblers do, they accept everything done by their cult leaders. 

Like most of you with Obama. 

• Fuck You 28

29 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

what y'all seem to be missing is that hunter biden might have gotten a job he wasn't qualified for.

every time the right claims Hunter Biden should testify in the impeachment trial, counter that Jared Kushner ought to testify too.

You know, as long as we are craving to air grievances about nepotism and favoritism unrelated to the articles of impeachment.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, cactusflinthead said:

That's from last year. I'm highly interested in looking at who turned up here after the call out.

Yeah, I just think its hysterical the day when Trump's trial starts, new visitors to the cloak room show up derailing threads.  Almost as if they were called to action, an low and behold, that's exactly what happens in the slums of the intardnet.  We've made the big time!

1 minute ago, Goredho said:

Yeah, I just think its hysterical the day when Trump's trial starts, new visitors to the cloak room show up derailing threads.  Almost as if they were called to action, an low and behold, that's exactly what happens in the slums of the intardnet.  We've made the big time!

I tried to get to the OP, but the antenna kept spinning. I suspect that they don't want me around there. The time stamp from Google shows 12-21-18

This is the kind of person that I don't mind being put on a bunch of lists that prevent them from all kinds of things. 

Anyone who would spend the time to write some sick fantasy shit like that is fucked up mentally.  

-----

A sample of the replies 

It's because the whole damn thing is quarantined. You have to convince reddit that you are willing to wade into the cesspool no matter what sort of shit you get. 

13 minutes ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

It's the poster formerly known as Purgatory and about 10.000 other usernames, all of which have been banned.

I don't know who this guy is, but wasn't he banned for outright and hostile racist posts?

10 minutes ago, Sbbruin said:

That Kushner expose in Time is something.  I am not entirely certain he has a penis.  But he does get to play with these so he's got that going for him.

spacer.png

https://time.com/5766186/jared-kushner-interview/

Plastic don't count in my book. It's like putting the singing fish on your wall in comparison to mounting a bass you actually caught. But that's just me.

• Like 1