Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

5 minutes ago, cactusflinthead said:

This is the kind of person that I don't mind being put on a bunch of lists that prevent them from all kinds of things. 

Anyone who would spend the time to write some sick fantasy shit like that is fucked up mentally.  

-----

A sample of the replies 

It's because the whole damn thing is quarantined. You have to convince reddit that you are willing to wade into the cesspool no matter what sort of shit you get. 

Reddit:  Hey, this is bullshit, you need to know its bullshit, but you can go ahead and click if you really want to be spoon-fed some bullshit.  You have been warned.
Normal People:  Uh, yeah, no thanks.
Trumpkin:  Smells delicious! *clicks away*

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Goredho said:

Reddit:  Hey, this is bullshit, you need to know its bullshit, but you can go ahead and click if you really want to be spoon-fed some bullshit.  You have been warned.
Normal People:  Uh, yeah, no thanks.
Trumpkin:  Smells delicious! *clicks away*

Yeah, I had to confirm it twice. 

Reddit: Ok, look they are advocating violence and racism is rampant. You probably don't want to go here.

Me: I know. It's awful, but I gotta go in there for a look see.

Reddit: You sure about that? Think of the worst shit you can imagine and multiply it. Seriously, there's a reason for the quarantine. 

Me: Got it. Hazmat suits and an iron will.

Reddit: behold the madness 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, cactusflinthead said:

Yeah, I had to confirm it twice. 

Reddit: Ok, look they are advocating violence and racism is rampant. You probably don't want to go here.

Me: I know. It's awful, but I gotta go in there for a look see.

Reddit: You sure about that? Think of the worst shit you can imagine and multiply it. Seriously, there's a reason for the quarantine. 

Me: Got it. Hazmat suits and an iron will.

Reddit: behold the madness 

tenor.gif

Edit: Apologies for the original post that didn't make it clear that r/teh_donald thread wasn't current.  Just pointing out that callouts to target surlyhorns for trollish, thread-shitting disruption absolutely happen and are likely happening now given the latest wave of bullshit chaff being cast out here that coincides with the start of Trump's impeachment trial.

Edited by Goredho
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Lobo said:

I bet Trump was an absolute hoot on opposite day in middle school  

No way would he EVER admit to being in "middle" school.  Middle school is for losers and dogs.  He went to highest school for his whole academic career (while his bone spurs were growing).

20 minutes ago, Jive Turkey said:

"He eats just like us!"

Good lord.  I love pizza and potatoes more than the next guy, but I own my gluttony, and manage to stay within a reasonable weight range for my height (which is "not tall").

EVERYTHING is about "Obama" with this guy.

Yeah, the obsession still rears its ugly head on a regular basis.  I mean, it was one thing to run on it and another thing to blame shit on Obama when he got himself into a jam.  But at this point, somebody just needs to risk burning their press corps pass and just straight up ask him, "What's the problem, Mr. President?  Some black dude fuck Ivanka?"  

which is obviously not the real story, she's an innocent gal with impeccable tastes. 

Tiffany Trump, however...has been down on everything but Ukraine Flight 752.  

3 minutes ago, Steamboat1874 said:

Shit that gives me an idea.....

A fucking potato pizza !

You could make it a baked potato pizza.....

A hash brown pizza...

A french fry pizza....

A tater tot pizza....

A mashed potato pizza....

The options are endless.

The Bubba/Gump of pizzas!

That sounds like a Jim Gaffigan bit.  Or any number of other people I think would ironically make a much better President.  

I can't believe Jimmy Buffet lyrics now form the platform a major political party in my home country.  

1 hour ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

I was just over on TigerDroppings and they are talking about how they love Trump because he's not PC and because he's a "man's man."

Are there any questions now regarding the relative value of an LSU education?

1 hour ago, Goredho said:

Edit: Apologies for the original post that didn't make it clear that r/teh_donald thread wasn't current.  Just pointing out that callouts to target surlyhorns for trollish, thread-shitting disruption absolutely happen and are likely happening now given the latest wave of bullshit chaff being cast out here that coincides with the start of Trump's impeachment trial.

There is a reason why TexAgs, TigerDroppings/SECRant, Free Republic, etc. loved the Qanon shit on reddit, and why they loathe anybody who questions their worldview.

Some of those idiots must be those fucking conspiracy incels that Texas DPS has decided are a terrorist threat.

Incel, inbred, the two terms are probably closely related.

• Like 1

Texas DPS is gonna have their hands full on Sunday at the Convention Center in Austin.  Full house, lots of protesters, and 3 sides of ingress/egress blocked by massive construction equipment.  I haven't seen a presidential motorcade with more vulnerability in Texas since.....the Alamo Basement?  

1 hour ago, Jive Turkey said:

"He eats just like us!"

1 hour ago, jimmyjazz said:

Good lord.  I love pizza and potatoes more than the next guy, but I own my gluttony, and manage to stay within a reasonable weight range for my height (which is "not tall").

EVERYTHING is about "Obama" with this guy.

Well, seems like his spiritual advisor was able to leverage her connections with the crossover Christian/apocalyptic supporters and school cafeterias will now feature Jim Bakker's Tater Buckets Mashed Potatoes. Now I see why they were discussing prayer in schools yesterday. Thoughts and prayers for the kiddos!

3 hours ago, hornhorn said:

Right, so if Pentagon kills Soleimani in 2020, Trump did it. But if Pentagon drops depleted Uranium in 2015, its Pentagon and not Obama. 

Since hornhorn wasn't in the room he has no proof. Got him!!!

is this more of that quality posting that johnny sack is upset about when it gets negged?

5 hours ago, hornhorn said:

This is what supporters and fanatics do. Here, let's do a test real quick and watch you and other Obama supporters defend him. 

Did you know Obama dropped depleted Uranium on Syrians sentencing generations to cancer, malformed babies etc.? And then apologized for it because we as a nation had decided not to do so after we did that in 2003. This is arguably as bad or worse than anything Trump has ever done. Does that change your opinion of Obama?

Jesus Christ, dude.  Really?

In addition to your stupid equivalency argument, you don't seem to understand the situation.  You don't "drop" depleted uranium, you shoot it.  And it's not necessarily toxic.

Also, the US Air Force did it with 30mm anti-tank rounds that are standard in our arsenal.  It's not like Obama personally approved use of nuclear or chemical weapons, because DU is neither.  The USAF used standard anti-armor rounds, the Syrians protested (and are full of shit as were the past protestors).

Also your assumption that Trump haters are Obama supporters is idiotic.  Which fanatics are you talking about, again?

• Like 6

3 hours ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

I was just over on TigerDroppings and they are talking about how they love Trump because he's not PC and because he's a "man's man."

Are there any questions now regarding the relative value of an LSU education?

"Go in dumb, come out dumb too."

Spoken by Davis McAlary's aunt in the HBO original series Treme. 

2 hours ago, Steamboat1874 said:

A fucking potato pizza !

A hash brown pizza...

A french fry pizza....

A tater tot pizza....

The options are endless.

Bufalina regularly has a potato pizza.  Surprisingly, it's pretty fresh-tasting and light.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Steamboat1874 said:

A fucking potato pizza !

A hash brown pizza...

A french fry pizza....

A tater tot pizza....

The options are endless.

Potato pizza from Sally's is surprisingly good. 

2 hours ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

@elfenix- that was a good read. I remember the 'cafeteria ladies' at my school. They were amazing. I was quite surprised when I finally had school age children at how much things had gone to frozen heat and eat and none of their schools had 'real' cooking equipment. After reading the article I understand more.

Enchilada Thursday at my old hs was damn glorious !!! They opened two extra food lines to handle the rush