Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

I remember the 2 favorite school lunch meals were meatloaf day, because we made meatloaf & potato sammiches with it, and yeast roll day. Slather those bad boys with honey and chow down. Better than sopapillas at Pancho's. All our food was cooked on site and I think we paid 35¢ plus a nickle for milk.

Edited by RPM
  • Like 2

We had the best damn rolls in the history of rolls at our elementary school. Everything was handmade by 5 or 6 old ladies, none of which weighed less than 250 lbs. 

And lord oh lord when they busted out the turkey and dressing before Thanksgiving and Christmas it was glorious. All the parents showed up those days. 

24 minutes ago, RPM said:

I remember the 2 favorite school lunch meals were meatloaf day, because we made meatloaf & potato sammiches with it, and yeast roll day. Slather those bad boys with honey and chow down. Better than sopapillas at Pancho's. All our food was cooked on site and I think we paid 35¢ plus a nickle for milk.

Breakfast for lunch was the tits at my school. 

Yeah, because Ukrainian mobsters who are paid meddling operatives in U.S. elections are totes worried about the optics of wearing the wrong lapel pins.  

So Michelle Obama's birthday is today, which is why Trump is fucking with her healthy school lunch initiative.

If she announced she was running for the Presidency, I would toss in money, because it would be glorious to see Trump losing his shit over her, while having to bite his tongue at the risk of driving minority and female voters to the voting booth.  Plenty of women on the right may not like her, but not nearly in the same numbers as they hated Hillary.  And she'd probably have Oprah in the background.

Edited by atomheartbevo
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

So Michelle Obama's birthday is today, which is why Trump is fucking with her healthy school lunch initiative.

I did not know that today is her birthday. Ok, wow. Although he is petty and vindictive and worse, I cannot believe Trump came up with that on his own. I smell Stephen Miller's hand in this. He might have had help from Sonny or someone else, too, but Trump doesn't strike me as someone able to think that far ahead.

14 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Plenty of women on the right may not like her, but not nearly in the same numbers as they hated Hillary.

What you're forgetting is today's GOP base female is racist af. They hate Michelle as bad or worse than Hillary. Sure they'd hire her as a maid, but vote for her?

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, RPM said:

What you're forgetting is today's GOP base female is racist af. They hate Michelle as bad or worse than Hillary. Sure they'd hire her as a maid, but vote for her?

Yeah, that sounds about right per my experience.

Did I miss this earlier? Let me guess, he wants to use our tax dollars to bribe foreign officials so he can build more Trump properties.

2 hours ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

We had the best damn rolls in the history of rolls at our elementary school. Everything was handmade by 5 or 6 old ladies, none of which weighed less than 250 lbs. 

And lord oh lord when they busted out the turkey and dressing before Thanksgiving and Christmas it was glorious. All the parents showed up those days. 

Did you go to Sealy ISD, because that sounds exactly like our cafeteria.  When we had our band banquet in the spring every year, we had the school cater and had turkey and dressing, with this gravy that looked like pea soup, sounds horrible but goddam it was good.  And the homemade cinnamon rolls were the fucking bomb.

Edited by UTCzech III
Cafeteria talk not going away...
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, UTCzech III said:

Did you go to Sealy ISD, because that sounds exactly like our cafeteria.  When we had our band banquet in the spring every year, we had the school cater and had turkey and dressing, with this gravy that looked like pea soup, sounds horrible but goddam it was good.  And the homemade cinnamon rolls were the fucking bomb.

The Fuck. When I was in elementary -- in the 70s-- we'd get horrible crap like "salisbury steak" with the fake grill marks, that musta slid out of some unholy vacuum pack along with its own ooze like a primordial fetus. And mashed potatoes made from those instant potato flakes which tasted like wallpaper paste. One kid got suspended because, after learning some Texas history, he made a flag pasted to a toothpick and stuck it into his potatoes as a protest....it said COME AND TAKE IT (please)

Meanwhile  you guys got homemade gotdamn soul food

Edited by ChuckNorrisActionJeans
drinks
  • Like 6

The Fuck. When I was in elementary -- in the 70s-- we'd get horrible crap like "salisbury steak" with the fake grill marks, that musta slid out of some unholy vacuum pack along with its own ooze like a primordial fetus. And mashed potatoes made from those instant potato flakes which tasted like wallpaper paste. One kid got suspended because, after learning some Texas history, he made a flag pasted to a toothpick and stuck it into his potatoes as a protest....it said COME AND TAKE IT (please)

This dammit.

9 hours ago, ChuckNorrisActionJeans said:

One of several advantages of going to school in a fully integrated school district.

1 hour ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

Now Trevor and the Daily Show have created a dilemma for Trump supporters: do they spend their money on Maga merch, the chess set, or a dishwasher? Cause you know someone is going to really do this, now.

You have to be a very sad and pathetic person to cheer on a guy who has never loaded a dishwasher in his life making up false complaints about dishwashers.  

24 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

You have to be a very sad and pathetic person to cheer on a guy who has never loaded a dishwasher in his life making up false complaints about dishwashers.  

You also have to be a huge fucking dummy to hear to a guy complain that water faucets say “ding-dong” and think “That’s so true!”