Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

6 hours ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

Okay, just googled the lyrics. I listen to and enjoy a lot of genres of music, but I'm woefully uninformed and musically literate on rap like a lot of Karens. Thanks for the intel.

Perhaps more your speed. 

Edited by TwiceHorn
NVM.

7 hours ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

Okay, just googled the lyrics. I listen to and enjoy a lot of genres of music, but I'm woefully uninformed and musically literate on rap like a lot of Karens. Thanks for the intel.

Fair enough, I can damn near recite Public Enemy’s entire “Fear of a Black Planet” album word for word, but wouldn’t know the first thing about pretty much any rap song released after about 2003.

10 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

And incoming negative comments about the Marines.

Because that Marine gave no fucks that he almost took Trump down.

He didn't even flinch.

This one is a lol from Aaron R.     I have used up the allotment of free views from WaPo, but if the National Archives altered the pics so as not to upset the President, the list of steps to fascism is almost complete, it's fully operational that's for sure.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bama Chick said:

This administration really is a well oiled machine.

By background, has to be one of the more qualified Trump appointees (wasn't even sure a Deputy SOS was an appointee).

Depending on the investigation results, maybe a perfect Trump appointee.

4 hours ago, Lobo said:

I think he looks lot like Sue from "Swingers."  Or how both he, and that actor, looked 25 years ago.  

Cool, but you gotta admit that's a pretty damn good looking follow through on the swing at about 0:45 in.  Not a fan of his takeaway and jerky transition, but got damn that guy cleared the hips and got his arms through like a mofo.