Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

10 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

Then ask him what those letters under the picture mean. I want to hear his response.

The tattoo above Ivanka's pubic bone?  

That is such Stately behavior from our Secretary of State.

BUT EMAILS!

WHERE'S THE BLEACH?

What an A-hole he is.

Edit to add- hope she watches her back, though. After the comment yesterday by that Trump aid about revenge, I think going full Gestapo in the near future.

Edited by Mrs Whiggins
Addition

41 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

Why, men?

It'd require a PhD in gender studies to even come close to providing a full explanation. My best speculatory summary is that 6/10 men want to be an abuser, and 3/10 women want to be abused.

Sweet dreams are made of this

Some of them want to use you

Some of them want to get used by you

Some of them want to abuse you

Some of them want to be abused

Edited by bolverk
Phone formatting is hard
  • Like 3

6 hours ago, hayden_horn said:

lulz, can you sue the government for trademark infringement?

Starfleet_command_emblem.png

Yes.  It's a taking.  Copyright infringement for the artwork would probably be a better claim.  Contrary to popular belief, trademarks are mostly words and the words probably arent sufficiently similar, among other problems (no one is "using" the Star Trek "mark").

On 1/23/2020 at 6:03 PM, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

The Trump Administration has decided to let landowners and developers pour pesticides directly into millions of miles of the nation's waterways, something they have not been able to do for decades:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-51225604

This has GOT to be a losing proposition for them, electorally speaking. Presumably, even conservative Republicans don't want to drink pesticides.  Or is this another "killing fish and waterfowl to own the Libs"  type deal? 

In related news.....

1 hour ago, bolverk said:

It'd require a PhD in gender studies to even come close to providing a full explanation. My best speculatory summary is that 6/10 men want to be an abuser, and 3/10 women want to be abused.

Sweet dreams are made of this

Some of them want to use you

Some of them want to get used by you

Some of them want to abuse you

Some of them want to be abused

Fun fact: An episode of Emerald Point NAS featured Sela Ward dancing to this tune. 

30 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

but seriously, was the president of the united states pushing for the assassination of  US Ambassador ?? 

Nah. He just wanted to take her out to the ball game - take her out to the crowd...

But seriously, what was with that one nut running for Congress chattering about with the whole surveillance thing that came out a few days ago?

4 hours ago, WhatTheBuck said:

I don't know. I never understood why anyone thought Andrew Dice Clay's standup was funny. Now it's like we elected that character President. 

Have to admit, I thought it was hilarious first time I heard it at 16.  Then I graduated high school and realized, hold on that dude is just a loud asshole, fuck this.

• Like 3

A lot of men are extremely unconfident about their social status and masculinity and can only feel powerful by subjugating or creating an artificial social status to reenforce an imagined power structure. 

its why MAGA heads are both over confident and easily triggered snowflakes.

• Like 7

Good lord Donald, espousing that OANN is the journalist program of record?  C'mon.  I get your allegiance to FoxNews, at least it pretends to adhere to the FCC rules.  But OANN?  C'mon asshat, even your base thinks that channel is wacky.  

That said, I've yet to hear an explanation about how/why Seth Rich died.  I know way too many people that knew him that are still worried.

3 minutes ago, Lobo said:

Good lord Donald, espousing that OANN is the journalist program of record?  C'mon.  I get your allegiance to FoxNews, at least it pretends to adhere to the FCC rules.  But OANN?  C'mon asshat, even your base thinks that channel is wacky.  

That said, I've yet to hear an explanation about how/why Seth Rich died.  I know way too many people that knew him that are still worried.

I've never delved into the whole Seth Rich topic other than the different versions floating between various media sources. What's your take? Russia take him out so they (SVR) could then begin ramping up the whole Clinton conspiracy theory concerning his death that started up within like a day or two of his murder? "Take him out" so to speak?

The Trump Administration has decided to let landowners and developers pour pesticides directly into millions of miles of the nation's waterways, something they have not been able to do for decades:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-51225604

This has GOT to be a losing proposition for them, electorally speaking. Presumably, even conservative Republicans don't want to drink pesticides.  Or is this another "killing fish and waterfowl to own the Libs"  type deal? 

“But the administration's own data shows that real estate developers and those in other non-farming industries are poised to reap the greatest rewards, by applying for permits to develop on previously protected waterways, the Associated Press reported.
According to the data, real estate developers and other business sectors outside farming take out substantially more permits than farmers for projects impinging on wetlands, creeks and streams.”

This is really helpful if you are in the business of developing golf courses and stuff.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

The President has no events on his calendar today. Anyone recall his record he broke earlier this week? Could be a new one today.

Ladies and gentlemen, The President of the United States of America. Gravitas. Dignitas. Honor. 

From the LA Times:

Lindsay Graham on Clinton:

Impeachment is about cleansing the office. Impeachment is about restoring honor and integrity to the office.”

– Jan. 16, 1999, statement

Charles Grassley (R) on Clinton:

“The true tragedy in this case is the collapse of the president’s moral authority. He undermined himself when he wagged his finger and lied to our people on national television, denying that relationship with Ms. Lewinsky. That did more damage to his credibility than any other single act…. The American people have a right to expect their president to be completely truthful, as they can expect you and me to be completely truthful.”

– Feb. 12, 1999, news report

This childish tweet should be grounds for removing a president. Use the WTF clause.

Edit to add: Go ahead and apply this to the post just above, as well. 

Edited by RomaVicta
Trying to keep up with the pace of events.

22 minutes ago, HenryJames said:

I guess it’s possible Kelly thought Bangladesh was the Ukraine despite her [checks notes] masters in European Studies from Cambridge.

"I'm not going to comment on something McKinley may have said..."

May have said?  He said it under oath and you were given the tape and the transcript as a matter of protocol.  There's a difference between may have said and said.

For instance Mr. Secretary.  McKinley did say he was resigning over concerns about your lack of protection of foreign service officials.  Your wife MAY have said you gave her an orgasm.  

1 hour ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

The President has no events on his calendar today. Anyone recall his record he broke earlier this week? Could be a new one today.

didn’t nixon have a ‘secret’ enemies list?  i guess it wouldn’t have been secret if twitter was a thing in the 70’s. 

Fun fact: An episode of Emerald Point NAS featured Sela Ward dancing to this tune. 

Your link to the video of this didn’t show up. I’ll give you some time to correct that mistake before I neg you. But not a lotta time.

Actually, the “right wing nuts have taken over gun shows” isn’t a new phenomenon - maybe the volume of their presence there is worse, but I noticed it at the last gun show I went to, in the early 90s...also happened to be the early years of the rise of right wing radio and whatnot (not a coincidence).

I’d been going to gun shows for years before that; they were entirely sporting arms, collectors and their unique guns, some old military memorabilia, and hunting and outdoor gear in general.

Then I showed up at one in Houston in probably 92 or so. There were booths selling bizarre anti-personnel rounds for shotguns. And a booth with a walking cane that snapped out blades at the bottom - the seller told me it was good for “beating off dogs...of ANY color.” He damn near winked when he said that. The next booth has knives...including a couple of KKK commemorative knives. And that was that. I haven’t been to another gun show since. I’m not surprised that they’ve only gotten worse.

3 hours ago, Bateshorn said:

A lot of men are extremely unconfident about their social status and masculinity and can only feel powerful by subjugating or creating an artificial social status to reenforce an imagined power structure. 

its why MAGA heads are both over confident and easily triggered snowflakes.

And one reason why so many poor whites, who had no chance of ever owning a slave, were pro slavery.  To the point that they fought and died in a war over it.  Southern churches and preachers nudged this along as well.   

Edited by Ted Lange

56 minutes ago, HenryJames said:

I guess it’s possible Kelly thought Bangladesh was the Ukraine despite her [checks notes] masters in European Studies from Cambridge.

Yeah, I mean at least go with something plausible like Poland. But then again no one cares about anything anymore so what are ya gonna do.