Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

Regarding his ME peace plan announcement later today....

"We're going to show a plan that's been worked on by everybody, and we'll see whether or not it catches on," Trump said. "If it does, that would be great. And if it doesn't we can live with it too. But I think it might have a chance."

I gotta say, I havent been this encouraged about the prospects of ME peace in a long, long time. The Kushman is gonna knock it out of the park, I just know it. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

LuLz Sean Hannity opener : how many times have you thought -‘I could kill that person !’ Does that make a murderer ????  

Bwahahahahahhahwhahahahahhaaa 

No it does not Sean. But if we are using that analogy, Trump didn't just think it. He thought it and attempted it and got caught. Back to your cute little analogy, if that same person thought it, bought a gun and took a shot at the target and missed, we'll that is called attempted murder and you go to jail for a very long time for that. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, tx 3 putt said:

LuLz Sean Hannity opener : how many times have you thought -‘I could kill that person !’ Does that make a murderer ????  

Bwahahahahahhahwhahahahahhaaa 

42 minutes ago, Lagunamadre said:

No it does not Sean. But if we are using that analogy, Trump didn't just think it. He thought it and attempted it and got caught. Back to your cute little analogy, if that same person thought it, bought a gun and took a shot at the target and missed, we'll that is called attempted murder and you go to jail for a very long time for that. 

Actually, the analogy is this -- which is 100% a crime:

You say to someone "in exchange for [money, aid, etc], i want you do do me a favor -- kill my wife."  There is no need for payment.  There is no need for someone to actually kill, or even attempt to kill, your wife.  In Texas - and pretty much every other jurisdiction -- the  crime is this:

A person commits an offense if, with intent that a capital felony or felony of the first degree be committed, he requests, commands, or attempts to induce another to engage in specific conduct that, under the circumstances surrounding his conduct as the actor believes them to be, would constitute the felony or make the other a party to its commission.

In Trump's case, the solicitation -- no need for payment, action, or anything else -- is a crime, and the crime was complete and subject to prosecution upon the solicitation being made:

§30121. Contributions and donations by foreign nationals

(a) Prohibition

It shall be unlawful for-

(1) a foreign national, directly or indirectly, to make-

(A) a contribution or donation of money or other thing of value, or to make an express or implied promise to make a contribution or donation, in connection with a Federal, State, or local election;

(B) a contribution or donation to a committee of a political party; or

(C) an expenditure, independent expenditure, or disbursement for an electioneering communication (within the meaning of section 30104(f)(3) of this title); or

(2) a person to solicit, accept, or receive a contribution or donation described in subparagraph (A) or (B) of paragraph (1) from a foreign national.

(a)(2).  Trump committed the crime in part (a)(2).  So, Hannity is a fucking stupid motherfucker who I wouldn't let near anything more complicated than a rock and a stick.  Fuck his stupid lying ass.

• Like 2

I usually don't get worked up over Dotard's doings since that would mean having a fit at least 350 days s year. But now they are banning npr from a trip because Pompeo got his panties in a wad over the fact that he didn't like the questions he was being asked. Dotard made his comments today and now npr has its credentials taken away. Meh, fuck the first amendment I guess. Fuck the current administration. 

2 minutes ago, Mo Horn said:

I usually don't get worked up over Dotard's doings since that would mean having a fit at least 350 days s year. But now they are banning npr from a trip because Pompeo got his panties in a wad over the fact that he didn't like the questions he was being asked. Dotard made his comments today and now npr has its credentials taken away. Meh, fuck the first amendment I guess. Fuck the current administration. 

Looks like NPR is about to go to war against the State Dept.  Good for them. 

Gee, I can't imagine why the Palestinians don't like or trust the US.  And since this region was among the earliest in the world to see human habitation, agricultural communities and civilization, I think we could probably learn something from their "existence".

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

This is rich coming from the guy that says everything is unfair, rigged or a hoax. 

one of the gop stooges they trot out on cnn was yapping the other day and they asked him why the president doesn't want to cooperate, and he was like, "they've been investigating him for three years, he's been completely transparent, but you know, at some point, you gotta say enough is enough."

he spent 3 years stonewalling and now is trying to convince everyone he's been cooperative until just now.  what a fucking timeline.

3 hours ago, henrygandorf said:

i don't know why i love watching these so much.

but i do.

They're really fucking funny. Love the Fox anchor laughing here. It's like everyone knows he's a fraud except for the people who vote for him. Have to give these water carriers credit though. Got damn, can you imagine if Donald was good at this shit and it was easy to defend him? 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Mo Horn said:

Gee, I can't imagine why the Palestinians don't like or trust the US.  And since this region was among the earliest in the world to see human habitation, agricultural communities and civilization, I think we could probably learn something from their "existence".

Jared should go over there and convince them.  Art of the Deal broski.  Don’t forget your bullet proof vest.   

2 hours ago, Doc Sam Beckett said:

They're really fucking funny. Love the Fox anchor laughing here. It's like everyone knows he's a fraud except for the people who vote for him. Have to give these water carriers credit though. Got damn, can you imagine if Donald was good at this shit and it was easy to defend him? 

Who’s the dime piece with Mooch?  Edit: nevermind

And lol at that fox anchor who can’t contain his laughter.  Holy shit that is telling...

Edited by ChiTownDoc
Well she’s a guy so...

After a long and somewhat intelligible day yesterday, the President will have a lighter schedule. At 11:00 EST he will have the signing ceremony for the USMCTA something he has been touting for quite awhile and so he will have a new talking point for his rally Thursday in Des Moines. Regarding that rally tomorrow, perhaps he will be able to leave out one of his "I signed this piece of legislation" lies (for which someone else was responsible) now that his rally speech seems to be growing shorter and he has a piece of paper he signed. I suppose it depends upon how well the pharmaceutical cocktail is able to control his health. I suppose it depends upon his spirits after watching Fox News today and tomorrow during the Q&A sessions. I suppose it depends upon the capacity of his Depends. After one of those two hour speeches, he's probably had a blowout or two.

*Fun Fact: According to the New Make America Great And Keep America Great: Stories of Our Brawny White Males history books that the Dept of Education plans to roll out if Trump wins reelection Des Moines means: The Me. Sort of a new and improved version of the way God spoke to Moses. 

*Ok, not really. Due to popular myth, Des Moines is said the come from the longer phrase, 'River of the Monks,' but others assert that is a spurious origin applied due to the French word for monk (moine) and it is actually based upon the Miami-Illinois word "moingona" which meant a road or portage for carrying supplies. A local tribe of Illinois Native Americans were called the Moingona and they used a path near the river to circumvent rapids.

4 minutes ago, HenryJames said:

lulz

i especially like the part where he says “many saying don’t do it, sir”, then immediately follows that up with the “...many more mistakes of judgement” projection. 

every time he injects the word “sir” into his stories...

giphy.gif

• Like 1

Given the punctuation, I'm saying he dictated that and staff tweeted it. No way he can string those quotes together after last night's soliloquy.

The funny part is, since he didn't name Bolton in the tweet, will the Base understand to whom he refers?

English actor Lionel Jeffries in character and costume as Grandpa Potts during filming of 'Chitty Chitty Bang Bang' directed by Ken Hughes 1968

Trump and his man in earlier days:https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-h3hV0uG8Q_w/VOmEfMWDJHI/AAAAAAAAHRw/f9V7xn4Q6Bo/s1600/Chitty%2BChitty%2BBang%2BBang%2BSnapshot%2B2.PNG

?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse4.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DOIP.BAbpSZXcdYcaW8cOc-rVVQHaEw%26pid%3DApi&f=1
Edited by Mrs Whiggins
  • Like 1