Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

2 hours ago, Mo Horn said:

Any guesses as to which party the uneducated poor folks support?

According to State Health Facts from KFF.org, there are approximately 18 million white people living in poverty, while the Hispanic and black total is 11 million and 8.6 million, respectively.

My guess (based on the last congressional voting statistics) is: 60% Republican for white, uneducated poor folk; 70% Democratic for Hispanic, uneducated poor folk; and 90% Democratic for blacks.

Neither party has a corner on the uneducated or poor market.

welp, shit's getting crazy:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7953303/Shots-fired-Trumps-Mar-Lago-estate-driver-breaches-security.html

Two people have been arrested after a police-involved shooting near Donald Trump's Mar-a-Lago estate when a car breached two security checkpoints just hours before the President was due to arrive.  

Authorities opened fire after a black SUV drove through two security checkpoints towards the front entrance of the estate in Palm Beach, Florida at about 11.40am on Friday. 

The two people inside the SUV have since been taken into custody. 

1 hour ago, David Dennison said:

Which is what everyone in Washington knew was going to happen the minute Nancy Pelosi started the impeachment proceedings.

If he wins re-election and Mitch McConnell holds the Senate, the impeachment of Donald Trump will go down as one of the biggest political blunders in American history.

On the other hand, if he loses and the Democrats take the Senate, it will go down as one of the most ingenious political maneuvers in American history.

Let's watch!

Regardless of the outcome, it was the right thing to do.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

Me, during the SOTU on Tuesday:

How much longer before he loses that left hand because that watch is cutting off its blood flow?  So fucking fat ...

Edited by Gap03
Typo

5 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

Oh, fuck yeah!

Does it make me a small person that I love this?

A sorry case of the Emperor's New Clothes.

Sing it, Sinead.

Everyone can see what's going on
They laugh 'cause they know they're untouchable
Not because what I said was wrong
Whatever it may bring
I will live by my own policies
I will sleep with a clear conscience
I will sleep in peace

Maybe it sounds mean
But I really don't think so
You asked for the truth and I told you

Through their own words
They will be exposed
They've got a severe case of
The emperor's new clothes

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

Oh, fuck yeah!

Well it’s true. So what’s the problem? 

The news media should open every new segment with “here’s what our pathological liar president lied about today.” The fact that they don’t just shows they are corporate shills. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

Well it’s true. So what’s the problem? 

The news media should open every new segment with “here’s what our pathological liar president lied about today.” The fact that they don’t just shows they are corporate shills. 

Maybe corporate shills. I think it's more likely they're lazy and hide bound by the way they've always done things. 

Assume there are two (equal) sides to every story. In fact, there may be only one side or there may be multiple sides. TV journalists can't handle that. 

Run the same story and analysis the same way you always have. You can't call a lie a lie; you must get someone else to do it which makes it seem like it's all an opinion. There are objectively determined lies. Call them out.

Supply context as though a policy or story are rational at their core. The president makes some random declaration on twitter, and news analysts insist on "going deeper" to explain some sublte reasoning that clearly doesn't exist. It's the only way they know how to do things. Again, you can't just call a spade a spade. "The president is signalling a shift in the policy about shovels, Professor Blowhard, please explain this to us." Nope. It's just a random spade the president stepped on and it hit him in the face. But that isn't like the other presidents.

4 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

every time

On that note and given the number of remarks TeamTrump has called out alluding to Nancy Pelosi as a tippler, could the next person with a mic say, "Many believe/some people say you were high during your last rally/speech/press conference due to slurring your words. Will you explain what was wrong?" Take his words and through them back at him.

Just a couple of years ago, I was a proud American.  When people asked me where I was from, while traveling abroad, I told them with pride.

Now I'm living in Prague and I feel a touch of shame when I need to show my passport...almost like I should be apologizing.

1 minute ago, DixonHur said:

Just a couple of years ago, I was a proud American.  When people asked me where I was from, while traveling abroad, I told them with pride.

Now I'm living in Prague and I feel a touch of shame when I need to show my passport...almost like I should be apologizing.

You should feel shame. Donald trump is the president. A fat bankrupt narcissistic tv watching cheeseburger eating pussy grabbing racist slob is who the baby boomers chose to lead us. Our only saving grace is the 2016 election was stolen. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, DixonHur said:

Hey, are you living abroad?  I hadn't noticed.  ;)

24 minutes ago, Continental Op said:

Definitely tongue in cheek.  We're way past decorum. 

Decorum unfortunately went out the window when a bunch of old white men, many of whom should know better, decided to support a pathological liar racist pussy grabbing cheeseburger eating fat worthless bankrupt amoral dumbass slob to be the president of the United States. 

There’s no decorum after that. Unfortunately.