Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

what. the. fuck.

This "press conference" is all kinds of fucked up.  He's been rambling about the shooting of republicans at the baseball practice for at least 5 minutes...straight up rambling.  "you know how I could tell you wife loves you? because she was sad...not many wives get sad at those moments" WHAT THE FUCK

When you "open that mouth, Elise"  

Yeah, that's how we all feel.  

Imagine how much easier this simulation would be to absorb if we knew he was just drunk.

1 minute ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

He’s reading from his revenge notes. Wonder who wrote these. 

Apparently, Kaiser Soze.  "he went after these people.  He went after their friends.  He went after their parents.  he went after the people who owed them money."

Sad part is Kaiser was quite smart.  This guy doesn't still see his blind side.  He can only bring the same number of voters to the table, and the EC landscape has shifted just a bit, and our courts are sufficiently stacked.  And Ukraine is on the ropes.  And the Administrative State is well positioned in favor of those who care.  His usefullness is at its end.  

9 minutes ago, CowboyFred said:

what. the. fuck.

This "press conference" is all kinds of fucked up.  He's been rambling about the shooting of republicans at the baseball practice for at least 5 minutes...straight up rambling.  "you know how I could tell you wife loves you? because she was sad...not many wives get sad at those moments" WHAT THE FUCK

His wife wouldn't shed a tear, she'd be out celebrating. 

3 minutes ago, Lobo said:

Apparently, Kaiser Soze.  "he went after these people.  He went after their friends.  He went after their parents.  he went after the people who owed them money."

Sad part is Kaiser was quite smart.  This guy doesn't still see his blind side.  He can only bring the same number of voters to the table, and the EC landscape has shifted just a bit, and our courts are sufficiently stacked.  And Ukraine is on the ropes.  And the Administrative State is well positioned in favor of those who care.  His usefullness is at its end.  

Oh.....the users think they can still control the monster they helped create.  How adorable.

• Like 1

I just thought of something. 

Will the day trump dies be later declared a national holiday of celebration like the 4th of July? Because I think it should. 

Might not happen officially though. But I could see it becoming a holiday sort of like cinco de Mayo, which is a big deal here for whatever reason but ignored in Mexico. 

17 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

Will the day trump dies be later declared a national holiday of celebration like the 4th of July? Because I think it should. 

Might not happen officially though. But I could see it becoming a holiday sort of like cinco de Mayo, which is a big deal here for whatever reason but ignored in Mexico. 

I have two bottles of Dom in the fridge.  One for when he leaves office and one for when he croaks.  Hoping to drink both same day. 

Edited by Upgrayedd
Sooner rather than later
  • Like 3

38 minutes ago, Queen Bitch said:

He's going to start saying he wasn't impeached, isn't he

He wasn't impeached. The Democrats were impeached. Lots of people are saying that. Lots of big strong men who never cry, but they do cry when they tell him, "Sir, you were not impeached. Nancy Pelosi was impeached." 

18 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

You didn't think hard enough.  YESTERDAY -- February 5th -- is going to be a new national holiday.  It will be declared by Executive Order, with the full backing of the Senate -- it will be called "Trump is Innocent Day," or "No More Illegal Rigged Hoax Witch Hunt Day," or maybe just "President Trump, Your Favorite Totally Innocent President Day."

Note that I can't even write satire or sarcasm anymore.  It's all true now.

8 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

You didn't think hard enough.  YESTERDAY -- February 5th -- is going to be a new national holiday.  It will be declared by Executive Order, with the full backing of the Senate -- it will be called "Trump is Innocent Day," or "No More Illegal Rigged Hoax Witch Hunt Day," or maybe just "President Trump, Your Favorite Totally Innocent President Day."

Note that I can't even write satire or sarcasm anymore.  It's all true now.

Yes, parody is life now. Nothing more reflective of that State than Rush being awarded a medal, of which he had no qualifications.

4 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

Clearly the deep state has failed us.

You laugh, but the continuing existence of a Trump presidency is a rock-solid refutation of their thesis that there's some deep state apparatus out there.  There's no WAY there could be a deep state and it allows a Trump presidency to continue.  A bit of botulism in a Big Mac, and the problem is solved -- any competent intel apparatus could easily pull that off.

They constantly yell about a bogeyman that they themselves have proven does not exist.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

Trump at the breakfast:

Sorry if some of the tweets duplicate, don't always have my copies lined up properly.

Trump speaking off the cuff to Christian groups is my favorite thing about the Trump presidency. The way he blatantly contradicts the Christian message with no fucks given and then the audience gets a little uncomfortable is comedy gold.

spacer.png

• Like 3

1 hour ago, atomheartbevo said:

I wonder if Trump will auction off the rights to drill and graze in Ivanka's sensitive Southern sites. 

• Fuck You 1

4 hours ago, mdmost said:

He's given or is giving these "Christian" what they want on abortion so it really doesn't matter to them if he doesn't actually practice any of the tenets of the Christian faith. 

the messiah wasn't christian, either.

(or jewish)

Edited by elfenix

2 minutes ago, GRHorn said:

I’m also very satisfied with my life. Although like everyone else on this board, it’s nowhere near as good as you say yours is.

And I don’t bend the knee and thank dear leader trump for my life like apparently you do. 

It will then get even more satisfying when your piece of shit hero is forcibly removed from office after losing the next election. 

I don’t hope he dies. But I know he will. And  when that day finally happens, I’ll raise a glass in remembrance of all the great Americans besides himself who fought to allow the freedom for such a total piece of shit to even exist in the first place. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, F250 said:

Trump speaking off the cuff to Christian groups is my favorite thing about the Trump presidency. The way he blatantly contradicts the Christian message with no fucks given and then the audience gets a little uncomfortable is comedy gold.

spacer.png

It is hilarious.  It's not like he spews a bunch of good Christian bs and they have to question (or not) his sincerity, as would be the case with most politicians.

He spews a bunch of explicitly unChristian sentiments and well, there you go.

Edited by TwiceHorn

36 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

This is the difference between dotard cultists and us rational folk.  I also am doing better in my life than I ever have.  I would also take a step back if it meant other people weren't actively being deprived of their rights and generally being treated like 3rd class citizens and I didn't have to watch the destruction of democracy and our governmental institutions by a shit gibbon.

Also you can separate correlation between causation. I'm doing really well too. It has nothing to do with Trump. Nevermind that I believe he's harming me personally in the long run.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, horncyclist said:

Also you can separate correlation between causation. I'm doing really well too. It has nothing to do with Trump. Nevermind that I believe he's harming me personally in the long run.

Thinking long term, or the inability to, is the overall issue here.  Our dotard in chief is a shining example of what happens when you aren't able to think beyond one step forward.  Or no steps forward.

1 hour ago, F250 said:

spacer.png

And then they continue to support him because they are all a bunch of hypocritical, fake-Christian pieces of shit.  

• Like 2

2 hours ago, CowboyFred said:

what. the. fuck.

Want to know how I know Trump is used to paying for it?

Edited by Mdhorn

Had ACA been strengthened, had we no tariffs, had we no government stoppages, had we not doubled the deficit by comping taxes, the economy would be both more robust for more people and more stable in the future.
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, Chooky said:

Most people get kind of sad when a complete stranger gets shot.  He doesn't know how to people.

It gets kind of awkward when he stands up there and basically says "no woman has ever loved me!", but doesn't realize it. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, TwiceHorn said:

It is hilarious.  It's not like he spews a bunch of good Christian bs and they have to question (or not) his sincerity, as would be the case with most politicians.

He spews a bunch of explicitly unChristian sentiments and well, there you go.

It kind of reminds me of the beginning of The Young Pope series when the Pope announces to the crowd in Saint Peter's Square "We have forgotten to masturbate!"

1 minute ago, 4th&Five said:

His wife despises him just like ours!!!

There's a lot of truth in that.  I think many Democratic politicians don't realize how ineffective some of their speeches about equality are to men who hate their wives. 

• Like 2