Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

15 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

When is Trump's physical? When is Trump's physical? When is Trump's physical?

We know it will be lied about, but it would help if media would get on that like NOW.

he would love to show you the results of his physical, but unfortunately his arteries are under audit. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

Did past presidents fly to the states during primary week for cult rallies where they bashed the opposition?  I don't recall this occurring, but I could be wrong.

I haven't looked it up, but really, Trump just does as he pleases with no oversight. The worst part was seeing how many of the taxpayer funded GOP reps from his cabal he takes with him to drum up support and pump him up. With the press corralled, fewer pics (like the Parnas Photo Album) can be leaked.

53 minutes ago, Asithappens said:

Do you even think before you type your shit?

Jesus, anybody who can write what you just did is seriously out to fucked-up lunch.

There’s an odd truth to it. Trump supporters certainly say they don’t like dishonest politicians. What I think they mean is that intelligent politicians confuse them, and that confusion begets fear, which they cast into mistrust. Trump uses really short, simple sentences (because he is an idiot), and his supporters don’t feel as threatened by him.

Trump supporters are just like Trump. They believe they’re above average thinkers, and people like Hannity make them feel smart.

It is pathetic, of course, but I suspect it’s how they think.

Edited by ndawg
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Judge Roybeanbag said:

Speaking of Rudy, he has evidence that the Obama administration asked Ukraine for an investigation into Trump's campaign manager!!!  Smocking gun!

Except, Manafort didn't join the campaign until March of 2016, and it was the NSC asking about Manafort and corruption.  Before he joined the campaign.  Buncha shit flinging monkeys indeed.

Saturday night on Fox News.  That's where all the big news gets broken.

Surely after 3+ years, he knows that no matter the audience, out of respect for the office...every group that gets time with the President, finishes the time with, "Thank you, Mr. President."  Even partisan opponents of past Presidents would end meetings with, "Thank you, Mr. President." no matter how rough the news he gave them was.  Maybe he's just used to it because people quit saying it to him after his year in office.  

1 minute ago, Queen Bitch said:

Did he find out about the Obamas’ documentary winning the Oscar yet? Hoping it’s the thing that causes him to finally stroke out.

Unless he discovers it on Fox, do you think one of those little pissant bootlickers in his cabal is going to be the one to tell him? Mikey P at lunch sure isn't.

1 hour ago, Queen Bitch said:

I dunno, “Foreigners and the Obamas win top prizes at the Oscars” feels like prime outrage Fox fodder

Coastal elites strike again!  Your favorite movie about blowing shit up and splosions did not even rate a nom!  Also, we need Smokey and the Bandit to get a lifetime achievement Oscar and Pete Rose should get one too!

• Haha 1

"Hollywood" often gets political at the Oscars.  The question is whether or not that's appropriate.

(I for one say anyone given a pulpit can say whatever the hell they want, and suffer any potential consequences when they do.  I don't think Joaquin Phoenix or Meryl Streep give a damn.)

The US military is preparing to report a more than 50% jump in the number of cases of traumatic brain injury (TBI) stemming from Iran’s missile attack on a base in Iraq last month, US officials told Reuters on Monday.

The official, who spoke on the condition of anonymity, said there were now more than 100 cases of TBI, up from the 64 that had been previously reported last month.

The Pentagon declined to comment, but in the past had said to expect an increase in numbers in the weeks after the attack because symptoms can take time to manifest and troops can sometimes take longer to report them.

Donald Trump had previously said that the US “suffered no casualties” from the attack, which was a reprisal for the US drone strike assassination of the Iranian Gen Qassem Suleimani.

Questioned later about reports of brain injury, Trump downplayed their severity: “I heard that they had headaches. And a couple of other things. But I would say, and I can report, it is not very serious.”

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/feb/10/us-troops-brain-injury-iran-strike-military-to-report

3 hours ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

I can't wait for this to happen here if Trump gets re-elected....problem is would it be a pic of Trump or would they just continue to use Putin?

In related news, all the people in this video have gone missing, or fell out of windows.

29 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

What I want from the President are Hell Spawn Wings....not winning Mr. President, winging.

Somebody give that Graphics Director in Studio 8H the "Nostradamus Award."  Go to the 0:50 mark and watch Trump describe the 5 different levels of wing sauce.  #2 is "Hot", and the photo is literally exactly how Trump looks now and that skit is like 15 years old.  What else does that wizard at SNL now about our current timeline?  

4 minutes ago, Lobo said:

What else does that wizard at SNL now about our current timeline? 

Probably more than we care to know....

I've been thinking about the sound and fury that has been all about the Budget today. Given the usual strategy of lighting a fire and then taking credit when it is extinguished. Is Trump having this big budget scare so he can claim he saved the cuts to social services like he's been claiming all along? The House would have been sure to neg it anyway, but he doesn't care about details, only credit.

• Like 1

Yeah, he wants to set the bar so low so a tiny move of the needle will look like a massive win for him.  

Say what you want about the idiocy of many of his supporters...he knows one thing about our electorate when it comes to budgets.  Most Americans (I'd say 51%+) regardless of party think the federal budget starts and ends with the President.  Right or Wrong, President gets the blame or the credit when it really falls to the House Budget and Ways & Means Committees.  One comes up with where we gonna throw dolla-dolla bills and the other one matches that up with how many dollar bills we can get to play with given our various side gigs.  Yeah, the President proposes one but it rarely has any semblance of his design on it by the time it's done in both houses.  So he'll get unworthy credit.