Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

1 minute ago, hayden_horn said:

i mean, i think we all knew shit was going off the rails after his acquittal, but this shit is bonkers

Remember not long ago I said that you have no idea how bad it's actually going to get.  Seriously.  You aren't going to believe how bad it's going to get.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, miguelito said:

I think in 100 years, maybe only 50, the current state of US architecture will be something like this:

Reveal hidden contents

Planet-of-the-Apes-1968.jpg

Yes, I know she's French, but you get the idea.

I was expecting you to reveal one of the collapsing buildings from Idiocracy.  

5 hours ago, bolverk said:

The architectural directive is fucking asinine. Under this rule, the Washington fucking Monument would not be built since it's modeled after Egyptian obelisks.

How fucking convenient. Under his new rules, this monstrous melange of mediocrity would be considered a preferred style.

gallery-1469476258-gettyimages-97212033-master.jpg?resize=768:*

He's going to turn Mar-a-Lago into a federal building, isn't he?

Howard Roark would not approve. 

5 hours ago, RPM said:

Pretty sure it's Pink Floyd.

You...well heeled big, wheel...haha, charade you are.  And when your hand is on you heart, you’re nearly a good laugh, almost a joker with your head down in the pig bin, saying, keep on digging.  

Pig stain on your fat chin.  What do you hope to find...down in the pig mine?

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Homercles said:

You...well heeled big, wheel...haha, charade you are.  And when your hand is on you heart, you’re nearly a good laugh, almost a joker with your head down in the pig bin, saying, keep on digging.  

Pig stain on your fat chin.  What do you hope to find...down in the pig mine?

Trump is two of the three pigs Waters wrote about. 

• Like 1

I mean...this has to stop at some point, right?  The talking points yesterday were he served at the pleasure of the president and he still has a job in the military...how do you right wingers explain him openly considering having the military punish him?  

Since there’s literally nothing I can do except vote, I remind myself that I’m positive history will not be kind to the right/GOP/MAGA crowd just like they weren’t to the nazis, kkk, Nixon, etc.  

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Homercles said:

Since there’s literally nothing I can do except vote, I remind myself that I’m positive history will not be kind to the right/GOP/MAGA crowd just like they weren’t to the nazis, kkk, Nixon, etc.  

One can hope.

One can also have full realization that the founding fathers assumed that man would have decency once elected and or appointed/approved by Senate.  Once decency was removed from the equation, then all bets are off.

• Like 3

On February 10, 2020 at 6:00 PM, BrickHorn said:

That’s actually one of the least idiotic things he’s ever said.  Viruses circulate more effectively in cold weather.  Warm weather will likely reduce the R0.

They seem to thrive at 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit. Why do researchers grow them in incubators?

Just as a reminder, Tony Podesta got in trouble because Manafort subbed out some of the Ukrainian lobbying to him, and others. Manafort had obscured the source of funding, but it was unreasonable that the subs didn’t realize it was foreign. You can’t believe Manafort is innocent, but Podesta is guilty.
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, 4th&Five said:

Trump got after 123k votes and was virtually unopposed. The next highest was 13k. In 2016 he got 100k of the 284k recorded.  So not much more than last time unopposed. How is this year a record setting number?... Yes i know that's really a rhetorical question. 

2 hours ago, Biff Tannen said:

That's our president folks.  Up at 5:30am ranting against the universe and calling the free press fake news because his feelers are hurt.  What a time to be alive.

This quite literally is the best that Republicans have to offer this country - a wholly dishonest and corrupt President who "leads" by name calling and throwing temper tantrums.  This is the guy who has the full support and approval of 99%+ of current Republicans.  They are a complete disgrace.

• Like 4

Trump proposes 1% pay raise for fed employees citing "Serious Economic Conditions."

Wait, what? I thought he was the king of economy. 
Game time: how will dotard supporters respond.
1. Need less federal employees anyway.
2. Tax cuts for rich $ is going to trickle down any day now.
4. Obama blah, blag, blah 
5. Term 2, duh.

28 minutes ago, Nolacycling said:

Trump proposes 1% pay raise for fed employees citing "Serious Economic Conditions."

Wait, what? I thought he was the king of economy. 
Game time: how will dotard supporters respond.
1. Need less federal employees anyway.
2. Tax cuts for rich $ is going to trickle down any day now.
4. Obama blah, blag, blah 
5. Term 2, duh.

giphy.gif

• Like 8