Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-51493408

One of US President Donald Trump's longest-serving aides, Hope Hicks, will return to the White House nearly two years after she resigned.

The ex-White House communications director is expected to be counsellor to the president and report to Mr Trump's son-in-law Jared Kushner.

The 31-year-old former model has worked for Fox Corporation since leaving the White House two years ago.

Ex-Trump aides Sean Spicer and Reince Priebus are also being given new roles.

i mean, it's whatever.

really makes you think

https://medium.com/@karlyn/ive-been-a-democrat-for-20-years-here-s-what-i-experienced-at-trump-s-rally-in-new-hampshire-c69ddaaf6d07

The more voices outside of the left I listened to, the more I realized that these were not bad people. They were not racists, nazis, or white supremacists. We had differences of opinions on social and economic issues, but a difference of opinion does not make your opponent inherently evil. And they could justify their opinions using arguments, rather than the shouting and ranting I had seen coming from my side of the aisle.

I started to discover (or perhaps rediscover) the #WalkAway movement. I had heard about #WalkAway when MSNBC told me it was fake and a bunch of Russian bots. But then I started to meet real people who had been Democrats who had made the decision to leave because they could not stand the way the left was acting. I watched town halls they held with different minority communities (all available in their entirety on YouTube) and I saw sane, rational discussion from people of all different races, backgrounds, orientations, and experiences. I joined the Facebook group for the community and saw stories popping up daily of people sharing why they are leaving the Democratic party. This wasn’t fake. These people are not Russian bots. And moreover, it felt like a breath of fresh air. There was not universal agreement in this group — some were Trump supporters, some weren’t — but they talked and shared their perspective without shouting or rage or trying to cancel each other.

I started to question everything. How many stories had I been sold that weren’t true? What if my perception of the other side is wrong? How is it possible that half of the country is really overtly racist? Is it possible that Trump Derangement Syndrome is a real thing, and had I been suffering from it for the past three years?

And the biggest question of all was this: Did I hate Trump so much that I wanted to see my country fail just to spite him and everyone who voted for him?

Fast forward to the New Hampshire primary and we have all the politicians running around the state making their case. I’ve seen almost every Democratic candidate in person and almost universally their message is one of doom and gloom, focusing on not only on the obvious disagreements with Donald Trump but also making sure to emphasize that the country is a horribly racist place.

• Fuck You 1

Eh I was joking. 
A friend of mine had a better joke:
"

It's really unfair of y'all to expect Donald Trump to start giving a fuck about the middle of this country at this stage in the game.

He only found out last week that the middle of this country isn't one big state called I Don't Know, The Poors, Probably?, so it's just not realistic to hope he'd know the difference between Kansas and Missouri.

Shit, I lived in Missouri for 10 years and I'm not sure I know the difference.

"

Having “lived” in Wichita, I have to say that the mooks there call the state below the “Ar-kansas”.

It pisses the puggies off, so I have no issue with it.

22 minutes ago, Zavala said:

Really makes me think that a lot of people can rationalize admiration for a pathological liar, sexual predator, and fascist because he talks about morning in America or restoring a greatness seemingly based on white ascendancy.

Who'd walk away from that?

Oh yeah, decent, tolerant people who have some notion about what are republic is.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

Tell me again what the point of having a Congress is? Apparently Trump supporters are perfectly fine with this, just as they are the $$ heading to Mar-aLago. Once the Secret Service documents are released in November (providing he is not re-elected), who wants to wager they end up being close to a billion? No more anonymous phone calls from John Barron or David Dennison, we the people helped you make the list for real!

25 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

Really makes me think that a lot of people can rationalize admiration for a pathological liar, sexual predator, and fascist because he talks about morning in America or restoring a greatness seemingly based on white ascendancy.

Who'd walk away from that?

Oh yeah, decent, tolerant people who have some notion about what are republic is.

Yeah, but we need that perfect Democratic candidate.  

21 minutes ago, hayden_horn said:

i like it. he'll veto that shit, but some republicans are starting to pretend to appear as though they care, which is at least some kind of start.

When Dotard doesn't adhere to rules and it comes time to voting against DOTARDs transgressions, they'll vote his actions are for the good of the country.  They've already done it.  

23 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

Tell me again what the point of having a Congress is? Apparently Trump supporters are perfectly fine with this, just as they are the $$ heading to Mar-aLago.

No, Trump supporters are not fine with that.  In fact, they wish the President wouldn’t steal money from taxpayers.  But what option do they have?  Siding with vicious gangs of leftist knitters?

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

Tell me again what the point of having a Congress is? Apparently Trump supporters are perfectly fine with this, just as they are the $$ heading to Mar-aLago. Once the Secret Service documents are released in November (providing he is not re-elected), who wants to wager they end up being close to a billion? No more anonymous phone calls from John Barron or David Dennison, we the people helped you make the list for real!

They're fine with it because Rush Limbaugh and company have been telling them for decades that Congress, unions, the press, and lawyers are evil money grubbing power seekers. You can only trust right wing authority!

All those mentioned above along with scientists and negroes are in the pockets of the Clintons and Soros.

Edited by RomaVicta
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, JimmyJames said:

Hasn’t a different troll already posted this bullshit story? 

It was.  I also got it twice on my facebook feed.  Any way to find out if the trolls on this site actually attended UT or are from America?  I’m not just talking about the right wing trolls but there seem to be some Bernie trolls that must be paid by his campaign to post every positive about him and negative about every other candidate all fucking day long.  Also, where is Hugo?  Did he get shipped off to a gulag in Siberia or something.

28 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

seriously, where is all this money going because he already has more than enough for his fence 

did you really think that massive Pentagon budgetary increase was gonna go to toilet seats on army bases and hammers on aircraft carriers?  /juddhirschvoice