Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

Just now, 4th&Five said:

How exactly does taking away GE help national security?

It doesn't.  He's just retaliating against New Yorkers because he doesn't like local policy instituted by New York and he's trying to put a stop to the lawsuits and investigations into him by the state of New York.  Basically, he's still acting corruptly as fuck.  

3 minutes ago, Longhornfan1024 said:

It doesn't.  He's just retaliating against New Yorkers because he doesn't like local policy instituted by New York and he's trying to put a stop to the lawsuits and investigations into him by the state of New York.  Basically, he's still acting corruptly as fuck.  

Plus by meeting in person, it's like the golf game with Lindsey Graham: if he has anything at all on the Governor, he will have a little chat off the record. Boom! About face. Don't know what is in Cuomo's background, but something sure grabbed Lindsey's attention and devotion ever after.

• Like 1

Ah not worth it. Barr sucks balls. I don't understand how you spend a career building yourself up to be a person who believes in the Constitution while letting the President take a dump all over it. His legacy will always be tainted. 

Edited by mdmost

1 hour ago, mdmost said:

Ah not worth it. Barr sucks balls. I don't understand how you spend a career building yourself up to be a person who believes in the Constitution while letting the President take a dump all over it. His legacy will always be tainted. 

He literally never did that.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, mdmost said:

Legacy? Who here thought Bill fucking Barr had a legacy to protect before joining this administration? Is the Iran Contra cover-up something to be proud of? 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Gap03 said:

I have to imagine Bill Barr has some receipts that would hold up here, even to the cult ...

The difficulty with Bill Barr is it's pretty hard to remain clean when the feces you're trying to fling is diarrhea. The President had a massive blowout not a single large poop. Barr should've stayed in the private sector where most people would've forgotten about his involvement going back to Edwin Meece.

That Hope Hicks theory makes sense 

Word was that she was the best at settling him down. She’s like that one orderly at the nursing home who can charm even the most aggressive and senile crackpots.

Also, I bet they are paying her an ungodly amount of money.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

37 minutes ago, Continental Op said:

OK... I know we all hate Just Asking Questions Guy but who is Andrew C Laufer, Esq and why should I believe anything he says? 

Sorry, missed this- - he is a civil rights attorney in Manhattan. He isn’t the only one asserting this but tbh I don’t know where he gets his info. 

1 hour ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

He's not going to be laughing for long at that bait and switch. That #CarnivalBarkingClown tag that has been trending? Looks like someone pretty sly is manning the FBI twitter:

About fucking time we got some real justice in this world, so tired of forking over $$$$$$$$$$$$ on the bent rims/overinflated basketballs at the Hoops stand at Carnivals, all for a .50 cent made in China stuffed banana. 

8 hours ago, Zavala said:

This reminds me of the glorious Aggie fan stories about visiting teams kicking the shit out of the Ags on the field, but utterly changed in their spirit by experiencing the wonder of Kyle Field and hospitality of 100K gomers.  Pure. Fan.  Fiction.  

• Like 1