Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

1 hour ago, Grandioso said:

Word was that she was the best at settling him down. She’s like that one orderly at the nursing home who can charm even the most aggressive and senile crackpots.

Also, I bet they are paying her an ungodly amount of money.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm still betting that her skills were leaning down on the other side of the desk where he's seated so he could see down her blouse, and leaning down behind where he's seated so her breasts rubbed against his shoulder. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, GRHorn said:

I call bs  

I wish he wasn’t shitty. Re-election would be a breeze. 

I know at least 63,000,000 who are willing to vote for a failed-businessman for President. They don’t care about things like intelligence, character, or competence.

46 minutes ago, Bookman said:

I know at least 63,000,000 who are willing to vote for a failed-businessman for President. They don’t care about things like intelligence, character, or competence.

Care about? Hell, they arent even aware those traits and attributes even exist.

Today the President will have an intelligence briefing at 11:45, followed by an afternoon session with National Border Patrol Council Members where he will deliver remarks. In case you were not aware, the NBPC represents the 18,000+ border patrol agents. Union membership is not mandatory, but over 90% of agents/support staff belong. They issued a 'statement' when news leaked of a Facebook page, "I'm *10-15" which had derogatory and inflammatory comments regarding immigrants and others.

Following the presentation, the President and First Lady will depart for Mar-a-Lago. Did you know that Trump has spent 144 days in Florida of the 1120 total days of his term?

*10-15 refers to code 'alien(s) in custody'.

@Hugo StiglitzHey! Good to see ya again! Manchin trying to 'both sides,' there's a surprise.....

@HenryJames the story regarding the phone calls being monitored seems to be a topic stuck in the President's brain of late. Guess his calls are so perfect he wants to conduct them without anyone listening.

I've been reading his remarks from earlier this week when he signed the Supporting Veterans in Stem Careers Act and it came up during the Q period with reporters. The signing had some real gem remarks by the President. He was joined by several senators, veterans, etc.:

As usual, he called them out by name and added his own personal touch...

"Andy Barr of Kentucky. Andy Barr, thank you very much. Hi, Andy. Good job today. I watched you at the hearing with our wonderful, high-interest man. He likes high interest rates, right? The Federal Reserve. He likes high interest rates."  Trump does NOT like Jerome Powell.

"And now if people don't take care of our veterans, they can be dismissed; they can be terminated. And we had to work through civil service. We had to work through the unions. We had to work through a lot of things, but between you and Jerry and some of the people here, we got that done, too. So we have Accountability done. And, I guess, you've let go -- how many -- Robert, how many?"

Robert Wilkie: "Over 8,000"

"Over 8,000 people that weren't taking care of our vets. And they've been replaced with people that love our vets and love our country. But we had some people that were terrible. We had sadistic people. We had people that stole. We had a lot of people and you couldn't get rid of them, and now you just say, "You're fired. Get out." Trump still working on his feelings of satisfaction over revenge firings...

Dissing Fox:

"Who would think of that, John? Huh? Look at that, John. You better report that tonight on Fox -- that great Fox. Not what it used to be, John, but it's still pretty good. Not what -- not like the old days, John. They put more Democrats on Fox now than they put Republicans, but that's all right."

Time for the press, so Trump gives them their time:

"This is a great honor. And we'll just do this, because some people like to see this. Can you see that, fellas, okay? I don't know if they're going to ask questions, but it might not be on this subject. It should be on the subject. Go ahead. Ask on -- ask on stem cells." What?

Reporter begins with a question on a different subject...

"Oh, I'm shocked. I'm shocked. I'm shocked."

Reporter asks question about an upcoming trip to India:

"I am. I spoke with Prime Minister Modi and it's going to be very -- I don't know who's going, but it's -- he said we will have millions and millions of people. My only problem is -- so, last night, we probably had 40- or 50,000 people. Far more than anyone else. But when we have 50,000 people nowadays, fellas, I'm not going to feel so good -- because he thinks we'll have 5- to 7 million people just from the airport to the new stadium.And, you know, it's the largest stadium in the world. He's building it now. It's almost complete and it's the largest in the world. And he's a friend of mine. He's a great gentleman. And I look forward to going to India. So we'll be going at the end of the month." I don't believe everyone in India considers Modi to be a gentleman.....

And back to Vindman:

"...General Milley has him now. I congratulate General Milley. He can have him, but -- and his brother also. So we'll -- we'll find out what happened. I mean, we'll find out. But he reported very inaccurate things. You understand that, John. When you look at his report and then when you look at what, actually, the exact the words - fortunately, I had the words, because otherwise we would have had a lot of people lying."

And continuing about THE call and the Impeachment, make sure to bring up that ONE guy:

"That was a very friendly call. A couple of things: The President, as you know, of Ukraine stated very strongly that there was no pressure, there was no anything, there was nothing wrong. And it was really a very sad state of affairs that our country wasted that much time on nothing -- on nothing. And I want to thank our three senators that are here for agreeing with me. I mean, you had one grandstander. He's always been a grandstander."

Reporter asks if there will be more firings, Trump responds with 'absolutely.' but, since some people are harder to 'fire,' must get the digs in...

"Schiff is a very corrupt politician and he's a sick person. So he made up -- totally made up. And because he's shielded, which a lot of people didn't know -- but because he's shielded by the halls of Congress -- you know, in terms of what he says -- you can say anything you want. He made up a story; it was total fiction."

And a reporter brings up Bloomberg:

"But I think when a man is with stop-and-frisk his whole life, and then he decides to go Democrat, and he goes to a church and he's practically crying -- he looked like hell. He's practically crying, saying how -- what a horrible thing he did. I think that's so disingenuous. You know what I'm talking about, fellas. That was so -- of Bloomberg. Look, he's a lightweight. He's a lightweight. You're going to find that out. He's also one of the worst debaters I've ever seen. And his presence is zero. So he will spend his three, four, five million dollars."

On 2/13/2020 at 7:13 AM, GRHorn said:

I call bs  

I wish he wasn’t shitty. Re-election would be a breeze. 

This is a great point. If a normal Republican had been elected in 2016 and hadn't been so fucking immoral, incompetent and divisive, Republicans really could have come away stronger, and would be a lock to win reelection this year with the Democrats trotting out crazies like Bernie Sanders and Elizabeth Warren and the candidates trying to appeal to the far left. Trump may win this year since it appears the Democrats are too busy stepping on their own cocks, but Donald Trump is shifting this country to the left. Even things I agree with Trump about, such as reconsideration of administrative regulations and trade agreements, are lost to the fact that Trump is such a bumbling idiot.

And now practically the entire party appears to be without a shred of decency or honor. The Boomers are dying out and Trump, along with Republicans' refusal to reasonably govern for all Americans, has alienated entire generations.There are reasons Republicans have lost the suburbs in Texas, and it's only a matter of time until Texas turns blue. Republicans will blame demographics as if that makes any fucking sense, but hey, why look in the mirror? This didn't have to happen, but I don't think there's any stopping it now.

I'll never understand why Republicans put their faith in a corrupt, immoral, failed businessman. The Republican Party is only going to get weaker and weaker, and in 2015 I would have said that's not good for this country.

• Like 2

This is a great point. If a normal Republican had been elected in 2016 and hadn't been so fucking immoral, incompetent and divisive, Republicans really could have come away stronger, and would be a lock to win reelection this year with the Democrats trotting out crazies like Bernie Sanders and Elizabeth Warren and the candidates trying to appeal to the far left. Trump may win this year since it appears the Democrats are too busy stepping on their own cocks, but Donald Trump is shifting this country to the left. Even things I agree with Trump about, such as reconsideration of administrative regulations and trade agreements, are lost to the fact that Trump is such a bumbling idiot.
And now practically the entire party appears to be without a shred of decency or honor. The Boomers are dying out and Trump, along with Republicans' refusal to reasonably govern for all Americans, has alienated entire generations.There are reasons Republicans have lost the suburbs in Texas, and it's only a matter of time until Texas turns blue. Republicans will blame demographics as if that makes any fucking sense, but hey, why look in the mirror? This didn't have to happen, but I don't think there's any stopping it now.
I'll never understand why Republicans put their faith in a corrupt, immoral, failed businessman. The Republican Party is only going to get weaker and weaker, and in 2015 I would have said that's not good for this country.

There is nothing crazy about the major Democratic Party candidates. Consumer protection and reducing costs of health care are actual important issues as is restoring balance to the tax codes.
  • Like 3

32 minutes ago, Bookman said:

You need to realize that the "far-left" you talk about is not really as far left as you think, especially within the context of other governments around the world. Governments with far higher standard of living metric scores than us. They are not crazy, they are only viewed that way because the far-right (and yes, they are that far right) has marketed them as such to scare voters away from them. Especially since the large special interests that fund the GOP do not want the regulations that Sanders and Warren would bring about which would put our economy in a better balanced situation (similar to pre-Reagan America) and take away their competitive advantages. 

• Like 3

40 minutes ago, Bookman said:

Trump is the best thing that could have happened to the Democratic Party from a political power perspective. If Clinton would have won, the tables would be turned against their favor. 

43 minutes ago, Bookman said:

Yes that was totally the point of my post.

if Warren or Sanders is the nominee, then Trump has a very good chance of winning. If they were against anyone other than Trump then they’d have little chance.

I bet you thought Kerry was the sure thing to beat Bush in 2004. This "when the other guy is unpopular just pick the most moderate" shit never actually works. If there was actually a way to run all the simulations, I'd put good money on Biden being the surest thing to lose to Trump in November. He's got no enthusiastic support, he's got no money, he's already been tarred with the stink of corruption, his brain is applesauce, and he's got his own creepy history with women and history of support for racist policies. Biden as the candidate would depress base turnout and, by November, most swing voters would barely see a difference between Biden and Trump. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bookman said:

Yes that was totally the point of my post.

if Warren or Sanders is the nominee, then Trump has a very good chance of winning. If they were against anyone other than Trump then they’d have little chance.

It comes down to what the swing states think of Sanders vs what they think of the moderate and I believe Sanders does quite well in places like Michigan.

Look I’m Gen X so I don’t really give a shit about who the president is, as long as it’s anyone other than Donald Trump. If Bernie can bring out supporters I think that’s great. Hell in 2016 12% of his supporters voted for Trump. That alone might make the difference. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

The Hope Hicks news? Here's a take:

yeah, and she's a pretty face that who can probably...i dunno the word - channel his moods? he's the type of misogynist who will not listen to the old white dudes in his cabinet, but would listen to a pretty face. i know it sounds weird, but she was the person who fucking steamed his pants while he wore them.

https://www.businessinsider.com/hope-hicks-trump-pants-2017-12

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, hayden_horn said:

yeah, and she's a pretty face that who can probably...i dunno the word - channel his moods? he's the type of misogynist who will not listen to the old white dudes in his cabinet, but would listen to a pretty face. i know it sounds weird, but she was the person who fucking steamed his pants while he wore them.

https://www.businessinsider.com/hope-hicks-trump-pants-2017-12

Nah, she's the one who's the best at applying orange makeup.

25 minutes ago, Bookman said:

Look I’m Gen X so I don’t really give a shit about who the president is, as long as it’s anyone other than Donald Trump. If Bernie can bring out supporters I think that’s great. Hell in 2016 12% of his supporters voted for Trump. That alone might make the difference. 

Just curious, what does being Gen X have to do with anything?

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, SimonBolivar said:

It comes down to what the swing states think of Sanders vs what they think of the moderate and I believe Sanders does quite well in places like Michigan.

In the most recent Michigan general election polling I could find everyone beats trump ranked thusly:

bloomberg 

biden 

sanders

Buttigieg

Warren

no one else was named in the poll. 

It should be noted that in that poll Sanders had the highest direct support, but when Bloomberg was the candidate Trump had the lowest direct support with the highest undecided.

Buttigieg had the highest number of people that didn’t recognize the name (30%) followed by Bloomberg (16%). Trump and Sanders were the only two that had 0% “do not recognize”  

Edit: Poll is from a month ago. I expect everyone in Michigan has been bombarded with Bloomberg ads since then. We certainly have in PA. Every tv channel and radio station. 

Edited by heso
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

It's 9:26 on Friday, time for the 95% approval rating!

and the 5% who said they “disapprove,” lied.  they are the tiny minority of R’s who are actually embarrassed to admit that they support this piece of garbage.  they will vote for him.