Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

2 hours ago, Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand said:

His punctuation usage stalled out around kindergarten.

I hesitate to consider what his sentence diagramming would've looked like armed with a Sharpie and all that.

7 minutes ago, GhostOfTomJoad said:

You knew there was no way DOTARD wouldn't take the bait. What a snowflake.

I'm picturing Obama and someone else with a small wager on the amount of time before the President responded/attacked.

"I'm going to send this out at 10 sharp.  I've got a $100 he replies by noon"

2 hours ago, yoladu said:

Barack Obama :)

“I would advise that we try to move quickly to coalesce around those elements in the package that people agree on." - January 20, 2010

“What happened in Ferguson is not a complete aberration.” - March 6, 2015

"A bunch of you, because you’ve known me for a long time, came up and commiserated while we were taking pictures." - May 23, 2014

"Since I have been in the Senate, I have worked to try to ameliorate the impact of these trade agreements." - February 27, 2008

Lmao this is great.

2 hours ago, 4th&Five said:

This is funny if you read Trump's tweets in that Bobby Moynihan voice from SNL, Anthony Chrispino...

"You uh, you hear this shit?  You hear this Obama guy trying to take credit for the big Trump economic boon.  He's rebated the military.  Brought regurgitations down.  He's making American ate again."  

]

7 hours ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

From your link:

It was not immediately clear who passed out the flags, or why.

CPAC attendees told Politico’s Tim Alberta they’d thought the person who gave them the flags was a staffer. “They saw red, white & blue — with “TRUMP” stamped across it” and “gave no thought to Russian flag,” Alberta said.

People couldn’t tell if it was a prank, a protest, or something else entirely.

C'mon now. It was a glorious prank. Had to be. 

3 hours ago, Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand said:

Same time the coloring part of his brain ate it.

f684a15ce28eae5954e28f14fcf27f74.jpg

Is that book over his left shoulder about "Anal with Melania" ???

'Cause I'd read that book and see the movie.  

Although I'm not a Tweeter, I check public accounts on the daily as well as twitter trends just for fun. The hashtag #ObamaWasBetterAtEverything began trending yesterday and climbed the charts quickly after Trump was piqued over Obama's tweet regarding the Recovery Act.

One of the best comments I saw and there were some good ones:

Buckle up for the President's calendar today. He has activities planned!

He will depart around lunch time for California, the part of California that he likes where people will give him money. He will be meeting with LA Olympic & Paralympic Committee members at a roundtable in Beverly Hills followed by a joint fundraising meeting. He will then head to Santa Monica before jetting out of LA to head to Las Vegas. I thought he was supposed to speak in Vegas, but I don't see that on his calendar any more. Tomorrow is his meeting with Larry Ellison in Rancho Mirage and a rally in Phoenix.

Although I'm not a Tweeter, I check public accounts on the daily as well as twitter trends just for fun. The hashtag #ObamaWasBetterAtEverything began trending yesterday and climbed the charts quickly after Trump was piqued over Obama's tweet regarding the Recovery Act.

One of the best comments I saw and there were some good ones:

Buckle up for the President's calendar today. He has activities planned!

He will depart around lunch time for California, the part of California that he likes where people will give him money. He will be meeting with LA Olympic & Paralympic Committee members at a roundtable in Beverly Hills followed by a joint fundraising meeting. He will then head to Santa Monica before jetting out of LA to head to Las Vegas. I thought he was supposed to speak in Vegas, but I don't see that on his calendar any more. Tomorrow is his meeting with Larry Ellison in Rancho Mirage and a rally in Phoenix.

Ellison has a mutiny on his hands. His employees are pissed that he’s hosting a fundraiser for Trump

2 hours ago, Continental Op said:

I love the "I AM TOTALLY NOT ON TWITTER I WAS JUST LOOKING AT IT!!" bit we are seeing quite a bit of these days.

Certainly. Facebook has made it where you pretty much have to join to keep tabs on things, but public twitter accounts are a great way to see what is going on and the news orgs that have links to their articles are awesome. Drawback to not having an account is that I haven't figured out a way to report bots and they are legion.

I have only one news org that I follow on my phone, so this keeps my desktop and phone screens clutter free. NextDoor, Pinterest, etc. not my thing. I love to look at the Twitter trends. Fascinating but a time sink.

In the meantime, did you know:

OUR SOLDIERS ARE FOR HIRE!!!!!!

• Haha 1