Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

Just now, Chuckie Finster said:

Fun to see the hillbillies cheer on corrupt cops, politicians, and financiers all while claiming that the elites are the enemy. 

Seriously....Jesus fucking Christ, he's on a serious damned roll.  If you're a rich crook, Trump's got your back.  Professional courtesy, and all that.  It's amazing.

Fucked up aspect #123489123 of the Trump presidency:

When (if?) the Dems are in control again, the untying of this Gordian knot of societal de-evolution and governmental malfeasance will make the Dems look like the heavy-handed oppressors conservatives claim they are.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Tuco said:

I assume it's just setting the stage to pardon Manafort, Stone, and Rudy.  

Everyone.  It's to set the stage to pardon everyone....who is rich and powerful, or is connected to the rich and powerful.  The message is crystal clear -- wealth and power make you untouchable, period.  Rob a liquore store?  You're a thug who has to rot in jail, after the cops slam your head into the door of the cruiser, of course.  Rob the political system, thousands of investors, etc.?  Hey, man, that's the game -- and we crooks in the game look out for each other.

"We're above the law, and fuck you, what are you gonna do about it?"  That's the message. Nothing more to it.

• Like 7

56 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2008/12/09/the_obama_pardon_list_starts_early/

The Obama Pardon List Starts Early

by Rush Limbaugh - Dec 9,2008

RUSH: Hey, folks, it looks like the Obama pardon list is starting early. The office of the president-select can already start putting names on that pardon list. I’m sure that Rod Blagojevich is somebody that Obama barely knew and he probably never knew this Rod Blagojevich. Greetings, my friends, Rush Limbaugh in the middle of an Ayn Rand novel. Folks, this sitcom just gets better and better every day. This is unbelievable! Except that it’s all too believable. Great to have you here. Rush Limbaugh, the Excellence in Broadcasting Network. By the way, I have to tell you, it’s a shame because it’s going to happen. But I’m afraid we’re going to lose our Chicago affiliate when the press conference starts. The US attorney for Chicago is Patrick Fitzgerald, who has delivered somebody ‘Fitzmas’ today. I don’t know exactly who, but this is really deep and I’m afraid we’re going to lose WLS Chicago. They’ll have to cover the press conference live, it’s happening in their backyard, but those of you in Chicago, if WLS has not dumped us yet to go to that press conference, check RushLimbaugh.com later this afternoon, we update the site to reflect the contents of the program for today’s EIB take on the version of events. Here’s the phone number if you want to be on the program. 800-282-2882. The e-mail address is ElRushbo@eibnet.com.

Pardoning Eddie Debartolo and a handful of Savings & Loan hucksters is on brand.  It's weird and it sucks.  That's the brand.  Things that suck and that are weird is really in vogue these days.  Get with the times, guys!  It's a new era.

2 hours ago, RomaVicta said:

Got to be money changing hands.

Degradation of the office of the president has become an almost impossible task at this point.

1 hour ago, WhatTheBuck said:

I must be misunderstanding you because it looks to me like it's easy as fuck. 

The office has hit bottom. It can't go any lower. Trump can, but he's thoroughly ruined the office of president.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

The office has hit bottom. It can't go any lower. Trump can, but he's thoroughly ruined the office of president.

Anything, ANYTHING that a future Dem president (LOL, I'm kidding...we have a monarchy now) does in an effort to reclaim the Office of the Presidency from the new norms will be labeled as heavy-handed.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, RomaVicta said:

Got to be money changing hands.

Degradation of the office of the president has become an almost impossible task at this point.

Strange timing. Were their any hints he would be doing these things today, or this week?

In my highly optimistic (well, sort of) mind, I am hoping Trump knows he will lose the next election and is getting an early start on blatant corruption and horsetrading.

1 minute ago, pacman said:

Strange timing. Were their any hints he would be doing these things today, or this week?

In my highly optimistic (well, sort of) mind, I am hoping Trump knows he will lose the next election and is getting an early start on blatant corruption and horsetrading.

It was pointed out to me that the timing might be a distraction from Russia attacking Ukraine in Donbass yesterday (Russia disputes who started it). Or from whatever Pompeo has been up to, or whatever the three enfants terrible are doing somewhere in the world with our money.

5 minutes ago, pacman said:

My guess is deflecting off of Barr or something completely different and unrelated that will break.

spacer.png

1 minute ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

Isn’t Warren with delegates being left out of the poll a thing? 

It fucking should be.

Also, the difference between Liz supporters and the Bros is that I don't see this as some nefarious scheme by the DNC or media to deny her the presidency.  I see it as people are fucking morons and don't know what is good for them.  

Edited by Biff Tannen
  • Like 2

I think it is corporate money and fat cat dem leadership colluding to fuck Liz over. Got damn. I will  have to carve out some time this week to volunteer to help her campaign. Her voice is too valuable. Fucking depressing how she is being ignored. Her championing of the middle class and strong anti-corruption stance explained in an impassioned and intelligent way is fucking salve, man.

• Like 5

40 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

Also, the difference between Liz supporters and the Bros is that I don't see this as some nefarious scheme by the DNC or media to deny her the presidency.  I see it as people are fucking morons and don't know what is good for them.  

I think there could be something to the idea that your corporate oligarch types are actually most scared of Elizabeth Warren because she she is thoroughly knowledgeable on the financial sector and would be genuinely effective in curbing their plundering of a nation.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, burntorangebongos said:

I think it is corporate money and fat cat dem leadership colluding to fuck Liz over. Got damn. I will  have to carve out some time this week to volunteer to help her campaign. Her voice is too valuable. Fucking depressing how she is being ignored. Her championing of the middle class and strong anti-corruption stance explained in an impassioned and intelligent way is fucking salve, man.

Just because your favorite candidate is losing, it doesn't mean it's the result of a conspiracy against them. That sounds positively Trumpian. 

Look, the party fatcats have a right to pick their candidate. They have done so since the beginning of this country. I get that and understand that is the reason they exist. They are charged with running the BEST candidate but that candidate is IN THEIR OPINION  and doesn't necessarily reflect what is what we the people want or need.. For some reason, they don't think LIz can win. Maybe it's because they think she can't help the down ballot candidates or more likely because she has a pussy and they agree with Bernie and think a woman can't beat Trump due to Hillary. That is what I mean by my pointing out the collusion that I think I see.

30 minutes ago, Tom said:

https://www.businessinsider.sg/trump-us-isolated-europe-rejects-america-first-policy-munich-conference-2020-2/?#

Thank God America is finally respected again after eight years of bow and apologize.

I just wish Tahoe Horn were still around so he could take his victory lap.

Jfc what a disaster. This shit would be huge in any of the parallel worlds 

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, Doc Sam Beckett said:

Jfc what a disaster. This shit would be huge in any of the parallel worlds 

Of course, he led us into the most disastrous foreign policy/war decision in memory, but W Bush spoke of American humility in his campaign. The hard core GOPs didn't like it, but I thought it one of his best notions. I think that's what "speak softly and carry a big stick" is all about. You don't need to puff your chest out if you're actually the strongest guy in the room.

Trump, naturally, wouldn't know the feeling of that.

donald-trump.gif

He's all spineless posturing and bullying. It actually makes him sort of perfect for the war policy we've had under all the GOP administrations: Gotta look tough or they'll think you're weak. So weird.