Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

Nah, The Trump Library will have 2 books, and a fuck ton of TVs.   It will also feature a daycare center for adults to shit on themselves an rub it on their own faces.

You will also have the ability to checkout/rent Eastern European women. There will also be a rent to own option available to those who don’t qualify for financing.

1 hour ago, Nivek said:

Nah, The Trump Library will have 2 books, and a fuck ton of TVs.   It will also feature a daycare center for adults to shit on themselves an rub it on their own faces.

Yup. And one will already be colored in 

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

Calling my shot : #IMpotus is suddenly going to believe in science and call off the election due to corona virus concerns. Moscow Mitch and his lap dog Supreme Court are both ready to rubber stamp it. 

see you again in 2024 !!!

I hope you are wrong, but timing will be critical.

On the President's calendar today is a fundraiser at a private residence. Bob Dello Russo is hosting an invitation only affair and roundtable. $100,000 for a chance to meet with Trump and have your picture taken. McDaniel of the RNC and Parscale will also be present.

Meanwhile, the President continues his Obama obsession on his twitter feed as well as stoking hatred for others. Calling NBC the MSDNC is also dangerous, but that doesn't stop the 'Tater-in-Chief.

10 hours ago, Continental Op said:

It's not an analogy about Nero.  It's some bullshit Q Anon thing where they think mass arrests and military tribunals of "deep state operatives" are about to get rolling. 

I just had the horrifying thought this morning--is it possible that Trump actually believes the QAnon thing?  Is it possible that he's the hero in his own conspiracy-fantasy that is completely detached from reality?

I mean, shit--it would be horrifying in the best of circumstances to have a president playing make-believe.  But these are far from the best of circumstances.

4 minutes ago, Ghost of LL said:

I just had the horrifying thought this morning--is it possible that Trump actually believes the QAnon thing?  Is it possible that he's the hero in his own conspiracy-fantasy that is completely detached from reality?

I mean, shit--it would be horrifying in the best of circumstances to have a president playing make-believe.  But these are far from the best of circumstances.

Just look at the evidence of his actions and decisions. 

Nothing he does is informed by fact or the actual reality of a situation. A central point of his impeachment defense WAS a crackpot conspiracy theory (burismabiden). 

Here there be dragons

10 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Trump must be flipping out at someone about the stock market this morning.

take the economy growth over the last 3 years, and he doesn’t have much to run on. He will have to switch away from the Keep America Great hats.

I don't know that he will make that switch, as much as pin as much blame on 'other' as he can. "The economy was great! We were deporting those job stealers and gang members that the Dems want to have as your neighbors!" or "The Swampy Rats brought this plague upon us! They want you to die!"

Ted Cruz' announcement about CPAC brought stirred this pot already. The social media narrative trending last night was how evil libs were wanting people to die after calling out Trump for his hoax comments. (They decided to overlook Matt Gaetz drama for some reason. 🤔 ).

So the hats will live on, but the rhetoric is beginning to ramp up as he feels cornered. He is making around half of his tweets and staff the rest, so it's not like he doesn't have help with the hate.

9 minutes ago, Ghost of LL said:

You are smarter than that.

Of course it's possible.  How much more evidence do you need, counselor?

This is our concern, dude.
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

For 3 + years, the President and every single Republican politician have bragged about the stock market, as if he was in command.

I'm awaiting his tweets today, after the market opened down 1884 and trading is currently halted.

Edited for more completeness. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

For 3 + years, the President has bragged about the stock market, as if he was in command.

I'm awaiting his tweets today, after the market opened down 1884 and trading is currently halted.

This is the Trump Crash we all knew was coming.  Some dumb shit he did was bound to trigger a massive sell-off.  Turns out it was his administration’s predictably incompetent response to a global pandemic.  

Global pandemnic.....that we're already WAY behind on responding to.

Economic response to/impact of pandemic: massive disruptions to travel, tourism, and supply chains.  Disruptions to work schedules and performances across the board.

Oil price war creating volatility.

Market plummeting -- including 1800 points and automatic stop triggers.

Perfect storm, folks.  And we'd be better off with Captain Crunch at the helm than this clown.

Also: sorry folks, ledge is closed.  Fuck off, you're on our own.  Those of us already out here have closed the gate behind us.

Edited by Brisketexan
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Economic response to/impact of pandemic: massive disruptions to travel, tourism, and supply chains.  Disruptions to work schedules and performances across the board.

Perfect storm, folks.  And we'd be better off with Captain Crunch at the helm than this clown.

Also: sorry folks, ledge is closed.  Fuck off, you're on our own.  Those of us already out here have closed the gate behind us.

We learned that last part from the GOP. Thanks guys.

Until he has to leave for his fundraiser, the tempertweets are going to be unreal as long as the market is volatile. He might be calmed if he is cashing in, but overall it is going to mess with his rhetoric in his head.

Be a really good time for a Bloomberg as release.

2 minutes ago, Grade of D as in David said:

We learned that last part from the GOP. Thanks guys.

Goddamn right we did.  We didn't make 'em, but them's the rules now.  We're a nation of individuals, the common good can get right fucked.  And it's pretty busy being reamed as we speak.

14 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

And this is his most recent tweet. He has no idea what to do other than deflect and blame some one else. 

1 hour ago, Ghost of LL said:

Way too much reading. I don’t think he really knows what it is.

4 minutes ago, Continental Op said:

I'm sure all the people who get canned when their overleveraged companies go tits up will shrug their shoulders and say "Oh well.  Good for the consumer!" 

Oh, he's gonna scream this as long as gas is cheap, because deep down, he really doesn't give a shit about the O & G industry.

He will pay it lip service, but ultimately, there's lot of MAGA folks cheering on gas prices, nevermind the assfucking going on in O & G producing states.

EDIT.  And these same MAGA folks are going to credit Trump for lower gas prices.

Edited by Francisco 2.0

18 hours ago, jimmyjazz said:

This has been out for at least a year, but I haven't seen it.  Interesting.  I haven't been able to verify her bona fides.

I've mentioned this before:  About 8 years ago, I showed a few homes to this lovely, elderly greek couple.  They wanted to move closer to the Greek Orthodox Church, which is about 25 miles away, in a very expensive neighborhood.  Turns out, they couldn't afford to move, so they stayed in their current house, and ultimately, I lost touch with them.  

Anyway, they had lived in NYC, and the woman had worked for Trump for several years.  She was VERY fond of him, said he was a great guy, great boss, etc.   I post this in the interest of fairness.  Sure, N=1 but it's the only 1 that I have met. 

Edited by Gil Bang

13 minutes ago, Continental Op said:

I'm sure all the people who get canned when their overleveraged companies go tits up will shrug their shoulders and say "Oh well.  Good for the consumer!" 

cheap fuel in lieu of a tax cut for you middle class peasants 

4 minutes ago, Doc Sam Beckett said:

He should really just get out of the way on this one...

According to the CDC, between 10 and 50 million people get the flu each year in the US...so using the lowest number of sick, that would mean the death rate is 0.4% for the flu...but using his numbers, the death rate for CoronaVirus is 4%.  So not only is he telling us that CoronaVirus is 10x more deadly than the flu, but we also know it's more contagious and has about 3x the incubation period, meaning each infected person has 3x more time to spread it.

Thanks Dr. Trump.

• Like 1

This is like the ending of War of the Worlds. Everything man threw up against Trump didn't work. Who knew a microscopic virus would be what might ultimately be fatal to his presidency?

Edited by mdmost
  • Like 4

He also told us a couple of weeks ago that the number of cases here were about to be zero. Then he talked about how people can go to work with the virus and that's fine.

At what point is Twitter required to suspend his account? 

33 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Nope.

And cheap oil is a red flag signaling umpteen things about the global economic outlook....none of them are good.

This is one of those times like when he talks about Chinese money flowing into our treasury from tariffs where I like to play the "Does he really not understand how that works or is he just lying?" game

• Like 1