Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

I’ve said it before but I’ll say it again. Trump is the biggest piece of shit to ever walk the planet. Thanks boomers. Nice job. 

Well, what he attempted would be a crime against humanity - seriously, literally, it would. Which is perfectly on-brand.

He presents a clear and present danger to the human race. He needs to be removed from office as quickly as possible.
  • Like 2

15 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Well, what he attempted would be a crime against humanity - seriously, literally, it would. Which is perfectly on-brand.

He presents a clear and present danger to the human race. He needs to be removed from office as quickly as possible.

The Republicans had their chance. They fucked around and let him off because they are corrupt assholes. God got pissed, probably deservedly so. Now we all get to pay that price. 

• Like 1

Just had another encounter with a white male trumpkin today. A physician. So someone in his late 50s who you would think would be smart. Wrong. 

Well he was of the opinion that this was all overblown and while he would not come right out and say it, we are in Austin after all, and despite significant prodding from a drunk girl at the bar asking him to tell us what he was alluding to, it was obvious he believed this was a Soros/democratic plot to take out trump. He played it coy but it was obvious that’s what he believed. 

Old white males suck. They support trump no matter what. 

53 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

Just had another encounter with a white male trumpkin today. A physician. So someone in his late 50s who you would think would be smart. Wrong. 

Well he was of the opinion that this was all overblown and while he would not come right out and say it, we are in Austin after all, and despite significant prodding from a drunk girl at the bar asking him to tell us what he was alluding to, it was obvious he believed this was a Soros/democratic plot to take out trump. He played it coy but it was obvious that’s what he believed. 

Hard to believe a physician would believe that CoVID-19 is a plot regardless of political affiliation. What were you doing at a bar?

He has or will have C-19. He is a fat old fuck. It’s a matter of time for him. He can’t lie his way out of this one

26 minutes ago, UDontKnow said:

Hard to believe a physician would believe that CoVID-19 is a plot regardless of political affiliation. What were you doing at a bar?

Well he did. I was surprised myself. I was having a glass of wine at a pretty much empty bar right by my house before I went home. If it was crowded I wouldn’t have gone. I figured right it wouldn’t be. 

28 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

Ben Carson is a neurosurgeon.  Let that inform any "doctors are wise" leanings you might have.

Ben Carson has single-handedly reversed the meaning of an old cliche.  

Before Ben Carson: “Hell, anyone can do that.  It’s not brain surgery.”

After Ben Carson: “No way I’m trusting a dumbass like you with that issue.  It’s not brain surgery.”

• Like 2

23 hours ago, Jive Turkey said:

i think come Fall the most effective political ads against Trump will be ones that juxtapose him against not only Democrats, but Republicans as well.

Dont make the election a choice for President between Democrat and Republican; Make it against right and wrong, moral and immoral, honesty and dishonesty.

Edited by yoladu
  • Like 5

2 hours ago, JimmyJames said:

41 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

Well he did. I was surprised myself. I was having a glass of wine at a pretty much empty bar right by my house before I went home. If it was crowded I wouldn’t have gone. I figured right it wouldn’t be. 

He has to. Think of the mental anguish of convincing himself that someone as elite as he believes himself to be (follows the Soros' conspiracy theory, has a professional certification) could have been so wrong. There is opinion and there is fact. Facts don't care about his feelings (you saw what I did there) but he can't face those facts so the only way he will ever ever change is when it becomes too painful not to. For the good doctor, it may be that death is the pain that sets him free.

1 hour ago, jimmyjazz said:

Ben Carson is a neurosurgeon.  Let that inform any "doctors are wise" leanings you might have.

Dr. Drew from Loveline fame has been hitting the conservative media circuit lately downplaying Coronavirus, proving doctors are not immune from being fucking idiots.

1 hour ago, jimmyjazz said:

I have my own doubts about Ben Carson. He wasn't even in the OR for that Siamese twin separation surgery. 

EDIT: Forgot to add, your point is well taken. Touche.

Edited by UDontKnow

4 hours ago, jimmyjazz said:

From my experience doctors can be strange birds. Highly intelligent but often lacking sometimes in wisdom. Not all of course.

Them there’s the giving an incel a whole bunch of money factor...

4 hours ago, TexArcher said:

Oh, Trump has a lot of great things to talk about and he's very happy.

You fat, stupid lump of shit.  You god damned moron.  You idiotic fucking waste of air.  

i love you man, but also we should try to cut off his oxygen

giphy.gif

I'm gonna miss this thread.  And I'm gonna miss President Trump.  But at least the Covid-19 will see to it that he goes out as a sitting U.S. President.  

Man deserves to go out on top.  

Well, to be fair to Pence...no matter what woman/women are chosen for the 1-2 VP slots on this upcoming general election...between the two of them...they've had fewer cocks inside them than Mike Pence has.  

3 minutes ago, Red Five said:

Fuck, he said YESTERDAY that the virus was under control. Under "tremendous control" in fact. 

Yes, he did, but a man who thinks women are standing around waiting to be grabbed by their privates is giving rather large hints that control isn't in his wheelhouse. We saw that coming, but 95% of Republicans have a different definition of control. And tremendous.

The market today is going to trigger the biggest conflict in the WH today. He's going to obsess and want to do something, but when he gets in front of the camera or tweets, it craters and makes it worse. Really hoping he doesn't try and come up with a distraction crisis. This crisis is all we can handle right now.

The base of his base aren’t going to give a shit what lies he tells. However, I believe we are starting see these right leaning independents are getting tired of his shit. Plus one of the big reasons those people in that category go along with his stupid shit is because they are happy with their 401k. They just don’t want to rock the boat in that regard. Well, even if it isn’t Trump’s fault, that ship has sailed. 

1 hour ago, Thrawn said:

The base of his base aren’t going to give a shit what lies he tells. However, I believe we are starting see these right leaning independents are getting tired of his shit. Plus one of the big reasons those people in that category go along with his stupid shit is because they are happy with their 401k. They just don’t want to rock the boat in that regard. Well, even if it isn’t Trump’s fault, that ship has sailed. 

What?  The stock market is up 6.3% since Donald took office!  Trump saved the stock market from Barack Hussein Obama's horrible performance!!!

• Haha 2

Excellent piece from The Atlantic

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2020/03/peter-wehner-trump-presidency-over/607969/?fbclid=IwAR1ibUvk4Y0BAuaApMda1AULe0s9DBAvu3Rmcl1ETYMz33JBSpyl6ZUb35Q

Trump is such a habitual liar that he is incapable of being honest, even when being honest would serve his interests. He is so impulsive, shortsighted, and undisciplined that he is unable to plan or even think beyond the moment. He is such a divisive and polarizing figure that he long ago lost the ability to unite the nation under any circumstances and for any cause. And he is so narcissistic and unreflective that he is completely incapable of learning from his mistakes. The president’s disordered personality makes him as ill-equipped to deal with a crisis as any president has ever been. With few exceptions, what Trump has said is not just useless; it is downright injurious.

• Like 9