Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

1 hour ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

Escalation between China and US is ongoing. Difficult to pin down but accusations of virus 'source,' etc and a healthy dose of both sidesism. Twitter/social media is taking it over and amplifying it best I can tell. American journalists have been kicked out of the country and if I can find the source, an un-named official leaked from the WH that there is a current strain of anti-China sentiment in the administration that is driving much of the dialogue.

tenor.gif?itemid=14127780

Im fucking serious. These clowns have no idea how to handle this. IMpotus is now claiming he knew everything all along. He probably wants us to be thanking Him 

10 days Ago #IMpotus and his followers were all saying this was all a hoax by democrats and ‘this isn’t even as serious as the flu’. Now we have a WH claiming they’re taking no responsibility for all this, a president getting advice from his unqualified son in law - the media is over covering all this and zero leadership out of Washington. 

Someone needs to be the adult in the room 

Edited by tx 3 putt
  • Like 7

March 9: 546 cases. 22 deaths.
March 18: 6496 cases. 114 deaths.
We're thinking about that. A lot. Also thinking that some cases and deaths are going unreported thanks to the lack of testing. #Trumpvirus #TrumpCrash

NBA Players with Corona: 7
% with Confirmed Corona: 1.6%
Using NBA Corona Index: 5.1 million Americans have Corona +/- 2 million

1 hour ago, Mo Horn said:

All of a sudden he know loves press conferences. Having another one today. Well duh, he gets to stand in front of cameras and show everyone how important he is. He is in narcissistic heaven. 

I think it's because he got good reviews for his Monday press conference so he's just going to try to keep rerunning that. 

35 minutes ago, Mo Horn said:

The last couple of days he's been straightforward and appeared like he was at least trying to be presidential. Now he's back to being a fucking asshole.

He's always an asshole on Twitter. And whenever he is made to appear under control in an official setting, he usually lashes out afterward, either on Twitter or at a rally. 

Whatever happened to that rally they scheduled?

11 minutes ago, Jack Straw said:

100% of Republicans completely buy this.

Yes they do.  I had a female trumper tell me yesterday the only reason this is happening is because it's an election year.  

That's a standard talking point for them.

Trump hasn’t conducted a single press conference in the last two weeks where he hasn’t repeatedly mentioned the China travel he fell ass backward into.  

I suppose it’s because it’s the only thing he’s done correctly since this whole thing started.  

Edited by Chet Steadman

5 minutes ago, Chet Steadman said:

Trump hasn’t conducted a single press conference in the last two weeks where he hasn’t repeatedly mentioned the China travel he fell ass backward into.  

Oh, you mean the UNPRECEDENTED STEP AND DECISIVE LEADERSHIP of closing the borders after China got their shit on track to being contained? Not saying it shouldn't have been done, but it was just too fucking late. 

what's a good link to the unedited, yet compressed for your pleasure, to this latest speech?  He almost looked like he was half human the last 36 hours, but I understand he basically fucked that up again today.

We're a nation of over 300 million people. Stop saying a million or two million tests coming soon is a solution. 

Jesus the lies are coming too quick to handle. He's on a roll. They need to keep hammering him with questions. See if they can get him to snap. 

37 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

We're a nation of over 300 million people. Stop saying a million or two million tests coming soon is a solution. 

Given the way the virus seems to work, more tests and more ventilators is not a solution for ending the crisis but is certainly a solution to lessening the symptoms. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, WhatTheBuck said:

He's always an asshole on Twitter. And whenever he is made to appear under control in an official setting, he usually lashes out afterward, either on Twitter or at a rally. 

Whatever happened to that rally they scheduled?

That guy is so sold on himself. I have never seen Anyone that egotistical. The Reps would have beaten up Obama brutally had he acted like that.