Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

6 minutes ago, Chad Fuck said:

If you say, "Chinese virus" I immediately know that you are (a) ignorant, (b) an asshole, (c) all of the above.  

It's like wearing a maga hat or kkk robes.  

Thanks for letting me know I can completely disregard any opinion you may have now or ever on any topic.  

Italy has surpassed China in the number of deaths to due to Covid19.  Shouldn't it be the Italian Virus now?

Edited by Gooby

21 minutes ago, Chad Fuck said:

f you say, "Chinese virus" I immediately know that you are (a) ignorant, (b) an asshole, (c) all of the above.  

And that is where it should end.  Roll your eyes and continue on. 

People endlessly tweeting about it lets me immediately know that you are (a) willing to beat a dead horse to death, (b) still retain some outrageously stupid notion that Trump or his minions are anything other than fucktards (c) all of the above.

Edited by tantric superman

3 hours ago, longhornmatt said:

China manufactures 80% of our pharmaceuticals.  So, yes, Dotard, by all means choose now as the time to escalate things with China and make them the enemy.   Your timing is impeccable as always.

This fucking guy.  

This may already be a discussion on one of the many other  virus related threads, but Trump is gonna try and invoice China for our 2-3 Trillion bailout isn't he. I'm guessing this will be one of the key messages of his campaign. Just like he convinced his stupid fucking rube voters that Mexico was going to pay for his wall. He'll pound his chest and threaten to pull all American companies out of China leaving an economic disaster. Of course anybody with a brain knows that China will laugh and tell him to fuck off like Mexico did. But  just wait, you'll see the Johnny Sacks and Icono's of the world demanding  that China pay our tab. He's getting the drumbeat going early for this one. 

1 hour ago, Blotto said:

This may already be a discussion on one of the many other  virus related threads, but Trump is gonna try and invoice China for our 2-3 Trillion bailout isn't he. I'm guessing this will be one of the key messages of his campaign. Just like he convinced his stupid fucking rube voters that Mexico was going to pay for his wall. He'll pound his chest and threaten to pull all American companies out of China leaving an economic disaster. Of course anybody with a brain knows that China will laugh and tell him to fuck off like Mexico did. But  just wait, you'll see the Johnny Sacks and Icono's of the world demanding  that China pay our tab. He's getting the drumbeat going early for this one. 

Sadly, I think this is 100% correct.

37 minutes ago, Blotto said:

Come on now.  He's definitely going to make "Jina" pay for this.  It's easy - more tariffs!  See, Trump has been building up the trade deficit with Jina just so that he can make them pay the bailout through more tariffs.  4D chess, MFers!

3 hours ago, Gooby said:

Italy has surpassed China in the number of deaths to due to Covid19.  Shouldn't it be the Italian Virus now?

No, we should call it the Trump Virus.

Seriously, it's 2020, there's a pandemic shutting down the United States, and we have a fucking moron as President.

1 hour ago, Blotto said:

the trump sheep are ready to follow !!!

7 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

this exchange should go into the Smithsonian if its still standing sometime in the near future

This pandemic is a massive accelerator of the inevitable I am afraid. The motherfucking cake is baked already. Trump, his incompetence, and the massive division in the US will now run a muck I am afraid. First it will be realized with too many deaths from the virus, then it will be a sudden loss of whatever remaining geopower the US had, then finally some kind of conflict I would assume. Probably a US led conflict to calm the waves of suck the the country is flooded by. If we can it nuke free somehow that would be nice.

Hey, its nuke free here for me, and its Friday. The end of week 1 of self quarantine. On to the weekend soon. Hope you guys have a nuke free Friday as well

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, staboner said:

this exchange should go into the Smithsonian if its still standing sometime in the near future

This pandemic is a massive accelerator of the inevitable I am afraid. The motherfucking cake is baked already. Trump, his incompetence, and the massive division in the US will now run a muck I am afraid. First it will be realized with too many deaths from the virus, then it will be a sudden loss of whatever remaining geopower the US had, then finally some kind of conflict I would assume. Probably a US led conflict to calm the waves of suck the the country is flooded by. If we can it nuke free somehow that would be nice.

Hey, its nuke free here for me, and its Friday. The end of week 1 of self quarantine. On to the weekend soon. Hope you guys have a nuke free Friday as well

i need to start drinking too.

3 hours ago, Hornius Emeritus said:

Surly somebody will point out that China already owns something like 1.2 trillion dollars of our debt vis a vis T-bills.

yep, they could devalue the dollar but they'd also lose a precious market that helps stabilize their economy.  However, they've been rising as a consumer so it would be an interesting game of chicken.  

Edited by Mdhorn

10 hours ago, Chad Fuck said:

If you say, "Chinese virus" I immediately know that you are (a) ignorant, (b) an asshole, (c) all of the above.  

It's like wearing a maga hat or kkk robes.  

Thanks for letting me know I can completely disregard any opinion you may have now or ever on any topic.  

Should be Wuhan virus if named after a region - like several other viruses in the past.  Dotard prefers China Virus bc his dipshit followers still don’t know where Wuhan is...

8 hours ago, Woland said:

Dude in front of OAN reporter knows he is on camera and trying so hard to keep a straight face.

8 hours ago, staboner said:

he was remarkably composed i thought. he was about to face palm and somehow stopped mid stroke

Which he should have.  It pissed me off that no one started laughing or calling out her bullshit.  

The mainstream media are lending credence to these lines of questioning by not calling them out in real time.  Stop trying to be cordial with these fuckers.  

BTW, she's a homeschooled Missouri City girl...shocking, I know.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, DixonHur said:

Which he should have.  It pissed me off that no one started laughing or calling out her bullshit.  

The mainstream media are lending credence to these lines of questioning by not calling them out in real time.  Stop trying to be cordial with these fuckers.  

I have almost as much disgust for the WH reporters, as I do Trump.  They're all fucking worthless & weak and should drop and give us 20.

Edited by DigglerontheHoof
  • Like 6

7 minutes ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

I have almost as much disgust for the WH reporters, as I do Trump.  They're all fucking worthless & weak and should drop and give us 20.

14 minutes ago, DixonHur said:

Outside of Yamish (sp?) in the rose garden last week... last Friday? IDK, life moving at an Ultra Trumpian speed..... the questions are no probative and he easily just dismisses them.

I actually think that:

1.) They’re off their game due to atrophy as this is the 1st time since droopy eye sanders left that we get White House pressers

2.) They’re just so happy the president is taking questions in a White House briefing like the good ole days they forget why they’re there

3.) They get their camera time like they crave

2 hours ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

Damnit, 7:30 AM and I'm already out of rep.  Angry Gorilla's drunken play-by-play in the Wives thread wiped me out.

PSA:  If you haven't seen it, go check out the last couple of pages of said Wives thread to take your mind off shitty politicians and Boomer AIDS for a few minutes.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, ChiTownDoc said:

Should be Wuhan virus if named after a region - like several other viruses in the past.  Dotard prefers China Virus bc his dipshit followers still don’t know where Wuhan is...

too much thought--you think DOTARD could consistently remember Wuhan?  

25 minutes ago, Underdog said:

Donald losing his cool.  What color does Red/orange make when mixed together?

I think red-orange makes Rage.  I dunno, was never good an anagrams.  

All my rep for the rest of the weekend and a round of drinks at what is certainly going to be an epic surly happy hour later this summer if you post that pic of trump tossing paper towels at the Puerto Ricans in the "No politics" thread on Daily Texan.  Don't make it political, just say, "Boy, what I wouldn't give to have somebody toss me a big bundle of toilet paper right now."  

And then closetojumping will inevitably chime in with, "It wasn't toilet paper, it was paper towels dude!"  

Because only price gougers throw toilet paper.  Only real leaders toss paper towels.  

Edited by Lobo

15 minutes ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

Stock markets on pace for their worst week since 2008 ----- the last time a Republican was President.

Instead of “A Rising tide lifts all boats”, 

maybe the Republican economic philosophy should be:

“An incoming tsunami destroys all in its path” 

Finally watching some of Trump's disaster of a press conference today.  Fauci owned him without addressing him.  

I said it another context, but I can't wait for one of these reporters to lose their temper and tell Trump to shut the fuck up while I ask my question that you won't answer because you are a fucking craven racist shitbag.  It may happen at this rate, and I don't know why that person wouldn't be considered a hero.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, A-Tex Devil said:

Finally watching some of Trump's disaster of a press conference today.  Fauci owned him without addressing him.  

I said it another context, but I can't wait for one of these reporters to lose their temper and tell Trump to shut the fuck up while I ask my question that you won't answer because you are a fucking craven racist shitbag.  It may happen at this rate, and I don't know why that person wouldn't be considered a hero.

We'll celebrate a small victory for Democracy, and then some dipshit Trump supporter will shoot that reporter's family.  

Surely law enforcement knows that whether it's this virus, or removal from office, or his defeat in November...Trump supporters are going to go around taking out their frustration on rallies, celebration events, inauguration parties, etc.  If we could book a truly morbid odds making, and you were being truly honest with yourself and the maths (no matter which side of Trump you are on)..and I said simply this, "O/U on number of mass shootings in the United States within the 30 days after Trump leaves office at 3.5"...none of you would book the under.