Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

And at that point, Trump.org would be eligible for bailouts.

Look for whoever is in charge of this fund to hold back a billion or two, just in case.

I would think it would be easier to have some of these companies take the money and put some of it back to a trump PAC. 

28 minutes ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

And at that point, Trump.org would be eligible for bailouts.

Look for whoever is in charge of this fund to hold back a billion or two, just in case.

not sure how the committee is formed, but it won't just be 5 trump appointees.  i would assume the dems will have someone on the committee for the sole purpose of watchdog over trump's typical self-serving maneuvers.

3 hours ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

Thanks to the President, #RINO is trending on Twitter. Apparently so is #TrumptoNewYork which is linked with #DropDead which is in relation to a Daily Beast article getting a lot of retweets. Going to be an interesting Wednesday folks, buckle up!

Yeah, I was wondering when the "Ford to City: Drop Dead" references were going to start up...  (Learned that originally from a Billy Joel album, the more you know...)

5 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

First response.  If that's not a Russian bot, I don't know what is.

dvEHzOo__bigger.jpg

Replying to
I’m voting for President Trump on Tuesday, November 3rd, 2020. The way the democrat party has politicized the virus with no regard to American lives has pushed me to do everything in my power to elect Republicans. Remember FISA. Remember Kavanaugh. Remember in November.

5 minutes ago, bolverk said:

Doctors and scientists are not real people in Trumplandia. They're FAKE NEWS.

Doctors and scientists are just a bunch of losers. 
They don’t know how to win anymore.
He doesn’t want to go to go to war against this virus with all these dopes and babies!

2 hours ago, David Dennison said:

He's talking to himself!!!

I want one of you resident Trumpkins to stand up and defend your leader here.

He is sitting there yelling at the sky when he has the power and platform to change things.  So weak.  Such a bitch.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Biff Tannen said:

First response.  If that's not a Russian bot, I don't know what is.

dvEHzOo__bigger.jpg

Replying to
I’m voting for President Trump on Tuesday, November 3rd, 2020. The way the democrat party has politicized the virus with no regard to American lives has pushed me to do everything in my power to elect Republicans. Remember FISA. Remember Kavanaugh. Remember in November.

He’s not a bot. He has been making a living as a Trump supporter though. He goes to the rallies, too. 

For the record, the Kennedy Center is an NPS owned property that derives it’s revenues and pays its expenses via concerts. It’s normally a revenue generator for the taxpayer. If DC is shut down for large gatherings, it can’t have concerts.  $25 million was appropriated to facilitate cleaning of this public place for corona and help cover shut down costs, payroll, and debt service. 

it’s no different than Dallas delegating municipal funds to care for the convention center during a downturn.

Conservatives love getting geeked up for this shit.  Like when they complained about $400 million for restoration of the National Mall in 08 stimulus. Then you flyover chuckleheads visit, bitch about how gross the Mall is, so Congress quietly appropiates the money to fix it.

Edited by Bateshorn
  • Like 1

Twitter trend morning (mostly because the President's calendar is even more boring than it was prior to COVID-19).

Trending right now at #4 is #Congratulations America but that is soon going to be overtaken by #Jerome Powell who just announced "we may well be in a recession."

Trump is going to have a MAJOR MELTDOWN when he sees that interview because as someone who parses his sentences so as to evince plausible deniability, he is not so forgiving when others do it....

On 3/25/2020 at 6:54 AM, Mo Horn said:

No, not sarcasm at all. But if it gets him to shut the fuck up then that's a win. 

On 3/25/2020 at 6:54 AM, Chooky said:

What one must remember is that Barack Hussein Obama, II was the most divisive president of all time.

• Like 3

18 hours ago, David Dennison said:

So in this tweet he is telling his followers that he is not making decisions based on his own thoughts or principles.  It's the media that's forcing these decisions.  It's the media to blame and not my planning or ethics.

Yeeeah, right dude.