Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

1 minute ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

Congratulations America. Holy fuck.

Yes, because we all woke up this morning and read that tweet, stood up and puffed out our chests a little bit as Americans and said, “Ouch, it really hurts to breathe right now.”

WHERE ARE THE TESTS?!!

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, TexLonghorn said:

Trump's suing to have this ad pulled from airing in swing states:

from the first i heard about this alleged lawsuit, i thought of the scene in parks and rec.  i couldn't find the clip isolated, but fast forward to 26:15, when ron is dismissing what everyone is saying, including himself on video.

"you people have no idea what you're talking about."

"that was you, on the tape.  that was you talking."

I would hope most sane people would agree that we were not prepared for this no matter who was our leader.

I think Trump could have done better, and I think he is doing ok right now.

This is something we haven't seen or will not see again in our life time.

This is the best article that I have found of how it went down.  Please share yours.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-testing-specialrep/special-report-how-korea-trounced-u-s-in-race-to-test-people-for-coronavirus-idUSKBN2153BW?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=twitter

• Fuck You 6

1 minute ago, BNB said:

I would hope most sane people would agree that we were not prepared for this no matter who was our leader.

This is the best article that I have found of how it went down.  Please share yours.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-testing-specialrep/special-report-how-korea-trounced-u-s-in-race-to-test-people-for-coronavirus-idUSKBN2153BW?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=twitter

lol. in what fucking way has donny done ok? he has messed this up about as much as possible at every turn, starting several years ago when he dismantled the pandemic response team because a black guy had the audacity to create it.

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, BNB said:

What color is the sky in your world?

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, BNB said:

You can go fuck yourself. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

lol. in what fucking way has donny done ok? he has messed this up about as much as possible at every turn, starting several years ago when he dismantled the pandemic response team because a black guy had the audacity to create it.

I stopped reading when I saw this.  Wtf, Black guy?

• Fuck You 6

6 minutes ago, BNB said:

Won’t see again? That’s probably not true. 

Typical of you all.  You don't read the article, and debate on the facts.  I want to see if Trump demonetizing them would have helped this situation, and I would be happy to hold him to a fire, but I see no one talking about that.

• Fuck You 6

13 minutes ago, BNB said:

I don't know how one could come to that conclusion.

6 minutes ago, BNB said:

Typical of you all.  You don't read the article, and debate on the facts.  I want to see if Trump demonetizing them would have helped this situation, and I would be happy to hold him to a fire, but I see no one talking about that.

Yep you’re goal is to make each successive post more stupid than the last one.

Why should we click on, read, and “debate” your stupid ass article when the post that references it is moronic. 

Fuck off troll. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

Yep you’re goal is to make each successive post more stupid than the last one.

Why should we click on, read, and “debate” your stupid ass article when the post that references it is moronic. 

Fuck off troll. 

My stupid ass article of facts, I have not seen another talking about the early days and how we screwed up.  please share yours?

• Fuck You 4

1 minute ago, BNB said:

My stupid ass article of facts, I have not seen another talking about the early days and how we screwed up.  please share yours?

No thanks. Why bother with you. I don’t need an article to know how bad trump screwed this up. I’m not wasting time with the likes of you. Fuck off. 

1 hour ago, LABEVO said:

CNN is calling the administration out on their BS.

Wait a minute.  When he did finally talk about the numbers, "80,000 by the end of the year."  Umm...Its March, buddy. They can only produce ~9k/month?  The fuckers can be 3d printed it doesn't seem like they should be that challenging to manufacture.

2 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

No thanks. Why bother with you. I don’t need an article to know how bad trump screwed this up. I’m not wasting time with the likes of you. Fuck off. 

lolz, typical anti trump.  You can't bring facts, you just want to hate on Trump, b/c he is an idiot when he speaks and tweets..

• Fuck You 6

Just now, WhatTheBuck said:

Bullshit. You're sadly misinformed if you think that's true. 

You think the CDC under the Obama administration was prepared for something like this, you are dilusional.

• Fuck You 12

These fools still won't just debate me on the facts of this article and I might agree.  They have so much hate for Trump, they can't help themselves.  I feel sorry for you all.

• Like 2
  • Fuck You 5

Just now, BNB said:

These fools still won't just debate me on the facts of this article and I might agree.  They have so much hate for Trump, they can't help themselves.  I feel sorry for you all.

Oh whatever will we do?

Yes, Obama's CDC would have been vastly more prepared for this you fucking idiot.  THEY WOULD HAVE BEEN ON THE JOB.

• Like 3